Why do they keep drafting black QBs despite their lack of success?

Why do they keep drafting black QBs despite their lack of success?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1527002515609659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They let Romo go for this clown.

No idea. The recipe for success has been laid out for decades yet they keep ignoring it.

because of this man, doug williams, the only quarterback to ever throw four TDs in one quarter in the Superb Owl, and the only black quarterback to ever win a Superb Owl.

He was mediocre at best

those are pretty decent stats for the 1980s, when defenders were still allowed to play the game.

But he has more rings than Marino

because its a league ran by nigger loving kikes and they wish to ultimately make every "masculine role model" type figure a nigger.

Same reason we still pretend hiphop counts as music even when it just lowers your IQ.

>because its a league ran by nigger loving kikes and they wish to ultimately make every "masculine role model" type figure a nigger.

>Same reason we still pretend hiphop counts as music even when it just lowers your IQ.

>49.5%
>decent
no, thats never been considered decent.

Go take a knee somewhere else, Jerry

Actually black QBs are discriminated against relative to their talent

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1527002515609659

it was in the high 50s when he was still with the redskins. he got considerably worse when he started playing for the bucs.

Nah it's all vicks fault. You can't argue otherwise.

please come back out of retirement based Romo

>black quarterback to ever win a Superb Owl.

Because we judge people as individuals

Russell Wilson

lel
come on now, he isn't black

Romo would either be announcing for cbs or literally dead or crippled, which would you rather have?

williams was fully black, so black he probably just ate a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket for thanksgiving dinner. russell was literally drafted by a baseball team, think about that.

Doug Williams, Cunningham, Vick, Cam, and Wilson

>Doug Williams
Shit
>Cunningham
Overrated
>Vick
Overrated shit
>Cam
Overrated
>Wilson
Considers himself white, lived life as a white man

he's a cornball brotha

Shows how amazing Joe Gibbs was

Also only black QB in hall of fame is Warren Moon

Why even bother with this retarded post

Problem is "success" to most people means superbowl wins, but nobody really realizes how much coaching and overall performance goes into superbowl winning teams. That and there were several white qbs (and one of those black qbs) that were carried by legendary defenses yet still received credit for the win. Im still mad at how many people consider broncos vs panthers as cam vs manning, but cam did miles better than manning even while getting raped by miller and ware, shit didnt the broncos defense score more points than manning? I remember no offense scores by the broncos untill like 3rd or 4th quarter

None of them are elite and Wilson is a halfie. Try again.

Only Manning dickriders think he played well. brock osweiler and the defense literally carried his dead body to a ring. Manning had no business starting the game.

>Wilson is a halfie

You realize this is a meme, right? Wilson is full black. Both his parents were black.

Dont listen to them, they dont consider him black because its convenient not to

Yeah, blacks are the best quarterbacks ever. Ypipo are just waycist.

Same reason why they keep drafting white QB's that turn out to busts after a year of moderate success.

Wilson and Cam are elite, Cam has the 2nd most yards through 7 seasons in NFL history and is likely a HOFer.

Joe Gibbs also won with fucking Mark Rypien and I can't even name the third quarterback

Forced 'diversity'

found the soyboy

This just reinforces the idea that coaching is more important than talent.

that record is going to be broken by every successive generation, it's just a product of the rule changes

This, and guess what legend is running the show in dallas...funny thing is when he inevitably gets canned he'll go somewhere else and do infinatly better with worse talent because jerruh isnt running the show

Hes also second in the league in interceptions, the most important stat of all, only behind a rookie quarterback on an 0-10 team

It reinforces the idea Gibbs is the GOAT

Joe Theismann

Are you talking about Dak or Garrett? Because I refuse to believe Garrett would go somewhere else and do better. I refuse to believe any other team would hire Garrett.

He’s a pooinloo

Garrett. Shit we said the same to wade but hes doing(mostly) fine

Also i was being ironic when i refered to him as a legend

DALLAS SOYBOYS

I honestly have no clue and I cannot wait to see which team drafts lamar jackson next year

How do you forget Moon, McNabb and McNair?

Deshaun Watson and Jameis Winston will end up better than Cam

Imagine being a racist piece of shit and being a fan of a sport dominated by black guys

Daunte Culpepper

#everyfatwhiteamericanever
Butttttt muuuhhhhh Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Joe Montana.

McNabb is unironically the best black qb of all time

imagine being woken up at 5am everyday by the morning call to prayer in arabic being blasted by loudspeakers outside your window

10 per hour in London. Lol good luck with that

That’s illegal here. You guys are only 56 % white lmao. Pretty sure you also had more islamic terror attacks than Denmark

well these trips do have a point...

Eagles fan here, McNabb was not that good, especially when he tried masquerading as a pocket passer after the ACL injury

quarterback, center, and placekicker. those are the most valuable players on a football team.

How easy is it to emigrate to Norway from Sweden?

I want to like Dak, but fuck he is making it hard now. I'm about to hop on the train for the North Dakota Tough guy

yea because the placekicker is so valuable they get almost 2 million a year

>center and kicker
>more valuable than CB, LT, or pass rusher

bedtime for you lad

Confirmed for having no idea what you are talking about. The center is the fucking quarterback of the line. They make a fuck ton of adjustments for protection and are in an incredibly cerebral position. Any fast nig nog can play cb

>Blaming Dak on no run game and a decimated OLine
Let's put our big boy thinking caps on for once, shall we?

whys LT specifically harder than the others

Jews.

Everyone and their mother knows that, played at the highest level, the classical pocket passer is the way to success. The negroe Qb always tries to do some crazy flashy play when all is needed is Peyton Manning (who could run a 21.2 second 100m dash) to sling it Harrison.

It’s not harder per se, it’s that position you usually defend the quarterbacks blind side.

I went to his rival high school. AMA

so qbs generally want to throw to the right?

I thought the OL was whole today? Didn't Tyron Smith come back?

Brissit playing like an elite qb, with no oline and no d

you need recievers and a good line for that....
or a running game and a good line..
This is why I consider aaron rodgers and russel wilson to be better quarterbacks than tom brady, but the new england patriots is simply a better team than the seahawks or the packers

Football is a team sport, you can only carry a team so much before it breaks your will or your body

Martin got imploded and Smith is playing at half strength.

most qbs are right handed so during passes their body is slightly turned so the front of their body is facing right, making the left side harder to see in most cases. Plus IIRC most right handed quarterbacks like to go through their reads from right to left due to this positioning

look up the list of the highest scoring NFL players of all time. you're in for an interesting surprise, young'n.

do you like men?

I see. I only caught up near the end of it. Still, Romo wasn't wrong about the schedule being easy the rest of the way. When's Lee coming back?

Honestly IMO the only thing dak is really doing poorly with no excuse is his rediculous amount of overthrows, i think he's legit shook

>Dak constantly riding off of Zeke's success
>Finally exposed as shit he's always been

Couldn't tell you. It depends on how the team wants to play with his hamstring injury and just how severe it actually is.

Mark Rypien was good though, he was lights out that year. Doug Williams was a flash in the pan who played four great quarters of football in his career against an overmatched team that collapsed.

White coaches
White QB
Black RB
White FB
White Oline
White slot receiver
All other receivers black
White MLB
Completely black defense besides MLB

this is the goat team composition you can't deny it

>Thinly veiled Sup Forums thread

Holy fuck stay on your containment board

>Black quarterblacks are good

I really want to go back to the summer when Dallas fags said "Dak is legit, he won't be 'figured out'"

You forgot Afro-Latin Tight End, 2nd generation American eastern Yuropoor kicker, and Asian soyboy waterbois

>Afro Latin TE
>implications

>No white TE
>No white/Samoan Safety
>No white DE with blackness on the other side
You got close

i9
I'll give you Gronk, but Gates and Gonzalez prove otherwise. Kelce isn't even in the discussion.

>comparing kelce to GRONK

Good Lord

Yeah forgot white TE

>Vick
>overrated shit

get outta here

You forgot the black lunch ladies for preseason camp.
The white team mom thats overbearing, takes photos of EVERYTHING, and is either fucking the coaches, the players, or both.
And that one crazy latina ex girlfriend that threatens to ruin the entire season over some frivolous bullshit between her and one of the players that happened during the offseason.

and the black stripper mistress that leaks videos of your Oline coach doing coke

Also the OL coach is a crazy motherfucker with a metal plate in his head that wants his players to literally kill each other during practice. He also chastises his players for being fat and then invites them to his house for team dinners and tells them he doesn't want anyone under 300lbs on his line.

White TE or can it go either way?

Afro Latin unless you have a Gronk.