Time for China to get a bloody nose

Japan needs to show them who is in charge. Like a dog, China only understands violence, and until it's kicked back into it's place, it will continue to snarl and snap at those around it.

They need to get BTFO now. Once their handful of trained pilots and tier one equipment are spent, they'll be exposed for the rabble they truly are. Most of them grew up taking a shit in the rice paddies every morning. They have no leadership, no military tradition, no blue water navy and no backbone.

Japan needs to flex its muscles.

reuters.com/article/us-china-japan-idUSKCN0ZL28B

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1960825,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
change.org/p/change-the-australian-currency-name-to-dollarydoos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I recently ran a CMANO simulation of a war with China vs US/Taiwan and it was fucking scary.

There would be thousands of ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, bombers and fighters launched in the first few minutes. I don't think the civilian population of Taiwan would survive.

*and that's without nukes

Indeed my man.

>tier one equipment

you are being FAR to kind

You know first sign of attack against Taiwan and they will initiate a request for assistance from MOSPOWRACITW Command and they will wipe out anyone getting in hostile contact with Taiwan right? Did you include that in your video game simulations?

>CHAPTER II
>RENUNCIATION OF WAR

>Article 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

What is CMANO? Sounds interesting.

How long has the MOSPOWRACITW in effect in South East Asia ever since the UNCLOS declaration and signing of EDCA among other things, I know they have been modernizing a lot lately.

Dude, article 9 was changed last year...

Regardless, Japan can act pre-emtively in self-defence.

If you know a bully is about to mess with you, you're completely within your rights to hit him first. Just as Japan could justify a strike on North Korea as self-defence the next time they see them fuelling rockets....

All they need to do is grow a pair

MOSPOWRACITW has been in effect since 2001 when they established JSOTF-P in support of OEF- PHIL, they had about 600 Contingency Operation personnel doing the Training and rehabilitations there working with the SWAG, CAFGU, SAF, scout rangers you name it. They did dry runs and real battles since there was a host of targets to be used over there. Overall it has been nothing but a huge success and now that the modernization is in full swing, they are continuously growing over each horizons (see pic)

>Dude, article 9 was changed last year...
>Regardless, Japan can act pre-emtively in self-defence.

No, it was decided that the collective self defense agreement with the US could be extended to include supporting the US if they're attacked overseas. It was massively unpopular, and led to a massive drop in support for the Abe government. Trying an actual constitutional amendment would have collapsed them entirely..

>If you know a bully is about to mess with you, you're completely within your rights to hit him first. Just as Japan could justify a strike on North Korea as self-defence the next time they see them fuelling rockets....

Except they won't. I doubt the Norks can hit Japan, and China won't do shit so long as the US is here. Let the fat retard kids throw their tantrums and act tough, at the end of the day, Japan has the high ground by acting mature and not stopping to their level.

*stooping to their level.

X-2 vs. J20 dogfights when

The only part of this that concerns me is PC hardware prices will go through the roof if this happens.

The Japanese should have shot down the Chinese planes instead of playing a game that they were probably going to lose (and did). A single downed plane isn't a an act of war, but it is a very strong signal.

I cannot wait for a war over the South China Sea. A few panning shots of Chinese ships sinking and eternal chink tears as they are humiliated and put in their place.
Hopefully we get to take part in the fun along with the US and Japan.

The US probably wants it to start with Vietnam or Malaysia and not Japan for reasons.

>The Japanese should have shot down the Chinese planes

See >Article 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat

>or use of force as means of settling international disputes.

Japan takes the high road and doesn't act like a hood rat when it's neighbors are being punks.

Chubby Mans Assumptions on Naval Operations

>China called on Japan to cease all provocative action
Pot, meet kettle.

Taiwan doesn't stand a chance even if Japan and all the other smaller allies unite. That is a fact.

But the missile that we've recently shot was incredibly odd. Apparently that missile control only require a single person to operate, and there aren't even any safety locks on it.

What's worse is that the Chinese are now trying to pick up the scrap of the missile from the bottom of the sea for "security" reason.

From what I could understand according to the paper, the missile is called Shon-san, a Taiwanese original missile that can't be detected by radar due to its low flying altitude and is a heat seeking type( I'm not too sure about this part but on a fucking small ass fishing boat, it hit the engine right on.) Apparently many countries has been looking for this type of missle and Taiwan has refused them every time but if China gets it, they'll replicate and sell it to other countries.

> I doubt the Norks can hit Japan
I was living in Tokyo when the fired a Taepodong I over Honshuu. They've since successfully launched Taepodong II. While they may not be able to hit a target with pin-point accuracy, I am sure they could get one within the proximity of Tokyo. Aegis and other missile defence would potentially kick in though.

I'm not sure if Japan's current monitoring capability is well known, but at the time launches were detected by the US at their monitoring station in Hawaii, relayed to US forces in Okinawa and then passed on to the Japanese Government. Not a lot of time to act when the flight time of the missile is only around 8 minutes to impact Tokyo. I am sure they've upgraded their capability to see what the Norks are doing since then. Surely taking out their launch capability is in the interests of Japan and the region?

China was the subject of the initial comment - the "moral high ground" means nothing to those vermin. They are going to keep pushing their luck until they get a slap. Take a look at the image with this post. The Chinese claims against Japan are nothing compared with their belligerent expansion in SE Asia. Japan will be backed (and thanked) by the whole region if they put the Chinese in their place.

Surely, that is the moral high ground....

Hello from space China

>What's worse is that the Chinese are now trying to pick up the scrap of the missile from the bottom of the sea for "security" reason.

This is how China gets all of its military tech.

Indeed, this also happened during Osama Bin laden's raid where the Chinese bought the remain of the blackhawk.

Aren't u Chinese as well, ethnically speaking of course?

They'll provide the excuse to intervene when they are attacked by that ludicrous fishing militia China has going on but I doubt they would be capable of engaging in any sort of naval warfare.
Of course in the scale of things nobody really is when compared to the US but the Aus and Jap navies could probably make some sort of contribution.

We're all descendant of the original Chinese from like the Ming dynasties, yes. Most of us are called aboriginal if I remember correctly because the real native are of Polynesian descent.

>Missiles

They have PAC-3 systems deployed throughout Tokyo and areas on the coast. And their missile launches have about a 75% failure rate, they don't report every launch in English-language news, but they (try to) launch missiles into the Sea of Japan on a regular basis.

> They are going to keep pushing their luck until they get a slap.

When they time comes, it'll come. No need to act like a nigger because they do over petty shit..

Because we made you sign that shit after we nuked you, faggot. You were a failure to Hitler, and you're a failure now.

>1 post by this ID

Ooga booga Tyrone, shouldn't you get some sleep before you have to line up for welfare?

it's funny hearing Polynesians being called abos, because they were well-established sailors and explorers

I said the one from ming china are abos, polynesian one are the true native.

>t's funny hearing Polynesians being called abos, because they were well-established sailors and explorers
...in search of gasoline?

And checked.

sick burn and trips

>Anonymous (ID: VqCnVjq6) 07/05/16(Tue)16:22:21 No.79884841▶
Actually shooting down one plane would be an act (declaration) of war.

What you mean like when the Turkroaches shot down the Russian plane? Or when the US shot down the Iranian plane? Or, or when the Russians shot down the SK plane?

China would lash out, but they'd soon be put in their place.

>Turkroaches shot down the Russian plane?

Yes, Turkey wants a war with Ruissa, they'd totally win

>the US shot down the Iranian plane?
See above.

>when the Russians shot down the SK plane?

SK was basically an American colony until the mid 1990s, they obeyed America's wish not to escalate. China would chimp out.

Taiwan is doomed. They need to reunify with China ASAP before WW3 starts.

Not quite. The Russian was an intruder. The Iranian was an acknowledged (and compensated) mistake, and the Russians also shot down an intruder. Not the same as one warplane shooting down another in international airspace.

>. The Iranian was an acknowledged (and compensated) mistake

Checked, and tfw it's on a stamp in Iran.

I know I guy who claims the Iranian plane was a drone full of cadavers sent out to trick the u>S. Navy into shooting it down.

Similar shit was said about KA 007, that they landed and took prisoners, and others said that the Malaysia Air plane shot down over Ukraine was filled with the rotting bodies of MH370 passengers.

People be crazy.

Flying into another countries airspace could be considered an act of war as well.

If it is an armed warplane (the property of another country, and not privately owned) and it refused to follow commands it could indeed be considered an act of war.

I saw a movie ages ago where people from the future were coming back to get more people to come and repopulate the earth (some shit in the future meant there weren't enough).

They way they figured out they could do it without creating an uproar about the all the missing people was to find out about plane crashes in the past, time travel back to just before the crash. They'd then take all the people that were on the plane to the future and replace them with synthetic corpses they'd leave behind for the accident investigators so they'd think they all died in the crash.

Some dude figured it out because he hard a pilot say "they're all dead" about the passengers on the cockpit voice recorder a few minutes before the crash.

Was a good movie.

Really makes you think...

What was it called? Sounds kinda of interesting, except

>implying there'll be less people in the future.

china don't need to flex anything when it comes to world powers, as it has us all economically cucked... it's posturing is only directed at the minnow nations that surround it -- those that are too primitive to be affected by anything by military sabre-rattling

>"Greed is good"
-president Gekko

>those that are too primitive to be affected by anything by military sabre-rattling
>primitive

It's called maturity. I don't scream at my neighbors when their baby cries, because I'm not some angry retard.

>Japan doesn't take necessary steps to discipline punks in its neighbourhood
>acts surprised when punks continue to be punks and get worse.

Don't be naive there is no high Road in realpolitik. They will push the envelope as far as you let them, they won't stop of their own accord. Countries like China only understand the law of he who has the biggest stick.

>Countries like China only understand the law of he who has the biggest stick.

That'd be the US, and if China starts shit, the US ends it. If you're so hungry for war, go fight some emus.

Muslims, not emus, got distracted and got my flags mixed up.

who's "screaming"?

last time I checked, the chinks had metastasised all over the ECS and beyond, all without a single squeak of squeal... from anyone, much less themselves.

>"China are like a forest: They take a long time to get there; but once they're in, you'll never get them out."
-China analyst

Not sure I want to go to war with China.

Well, you're fucked if they take over too, so how about you do something with your navy except yell at whaling boats?

Oh, that's right, you won't.

Watch out I want myWALLMART well stocked and Cheap!!!!

You laugh at that, but in all honesty, a war would crush both countries economically

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1960825,00.html

>Oh, that's right, you won't.
"I" won't because "I" have next to zer0 control over how geopolitics plays out. I've preached from 'don't sell out to avaricious chinks' pulpit for over a decade - from chan to StraightDope, and every in between - but my humble, nonentity voice does not register nary a decibel against the chorus of imprudent, must-have-it-now, Ponzi modelled greed.

Moreover, as alluded to - and is all too obvious - this horse bolted about three decades ago -- when the west sold out their land, resources and jobs (and wealth) for cheap shit landfill.

China have been around for 5,000 years. "The West", a couple of hundred. There was never a "battle" to begin with. It's an extermination -- through predatory satiation.

Pray that "A.I." emerges and gets us first...

Poo in the Roo.

Well I guess China being so great and smart is the reason your parents sent you to the land of shitposters for an education.

We're seeing peak PRC. Actually, we've already seen it. Like the USSR in the 70s. The economy is stagnant, the elite are running for the hills and the half-bright born-to-rule Princeling in charge has destroyed the unity of his Party and made them more paranoid than ever.

Paper tiger that has realised it can never sell itself as a plausible long-term development model to compete with the West and, in its death throes, is snapping at its neighbours for failing to agree with its self-declared greatness.

command modern air / naval operations

>Supporting the nips
You know the last time they were involved in a war they were so fucking heinous we had to just take away their military, right?

>That ludicrous amount of claim right up against the coast of Philippines, Brunei, and Malaysia
Fucking china is hilarious

There is nothing wrong with supporting the nips, don't tell me you're a commie lover.

>Japan needs to flex its muscles!

There's nothing more morally repugnant than a Communist.
And before you try the "2016 China is Capitalist now" meme, just shut the fuck up and read some Lenin and look at his NEP policies. Things will make more sense after that.

1) Communism can suck my dick
2) I'd much rather see China remain in majority power in east asia than watch Japan go apeshit again.

Again, the last time those nips were in a war they were so brutal and unspeakably evil to every bit of land they conquered that we had to /take away their right to defend themselves/
Germany almost conquered all of fuckin Europe and we pretty much just slapped them on the wrist and held their land for them for 50 years.

WW2 was heinous on all sides. Concentration camps, fire bombings, massacres... nukes... it was all going on on all sides.

Part of the reason that Japan became such a staunch ally is because the US allowed them to avoid a Germany-style submission.

It has also permanently pitted the smartest and best organised yet still relatively small Asian country against a huge, ambitious but basically fairly dumb neighbour - forever. To this day, the US reaps the foreign policy dividends of its post-WW2 master planners.

>held their land for them for 50 years.

Didn't even do that to Japan. And you were no angels either

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead

This guy gets it.

Polynesians, not abbos.

Zipperheads and burgers really are fucking retards.

As long as they didn't slaughter women and children again, I'd be okay with their savagery being unleashed on the out of control Chicom male population.

what the hell do you mean, user?

And you're an autistic kangaroo fucker who can't see I just used it as a springboard fro a joke. Go huff gas, boomerang nigger.

Antagonizing a nuclear power? not a good idea.

>springboard for a joke
>when there is no association between polynesians and petrol sniffing

fish head """"humour""""

>WW2 was heinous on all sides.
Yes and that's the point I'm trying to make.
Out of everybody doing that, they were still so unbelievably cruel and awful to their occupied territories that we had to tell them "No more for you, here's a new constitution".
We certainly had a lot of leverage, but "You can't have a military" isn't something you just slap on. Again, even Germany after two world wars is still allowed a military.

>against a huge, ambitious but basically fairly dumb neighbour - forever
Yeah except how they had to be gifted bronze age tech in 500BC from across the sea, and then they stole the Chinese alphabet and virtually every bit of technology? Their tech supremacy is a recent development, they've been right shit at it otherwise. They couldn't even figure out rice farming until (what would become) the chinese showed them how.

See above. What your nation did in WW2 is nothing compared to every other nations war crimes combined.

Yeah and that's the entire reason they shouldn't be allowed back into military power. Because they would. Without even thinking about it. They're ISIS level of degenerate brutality, worse even because they're industrially and strategically competent.

Being the butt of a joke is the closest thing Australians have to comedy.

change.org/p/change-the-australian-currency-name-to-dollarydoos

Classic BTFO.
How will he ever recover?

Sorry bro, but this is a ridiculous comment.

Germany didn't just get a slap on the wrist. They also have US troops stationed there and don't have a fully independent foreign policy. Plus they have the whole massive Holocaust thing on them that the world (outside of the PRC) considers to be far worse than the Nanjing massacre. And yes - their country was partitioned by people who assumed, at the time, this was an indefinite thing. Japan got off light relative to Germany. Because the US needed a reliable, industrious ally in Asia, d'uh.

And the PRC are still communists. Yes, they allow capitalism in some industries... and their state champions compete against each other in a borderline capitalism manner... but you still have the sneaky Party behind the scenes, putting pressure on anyone whenever they feel it is in their interest to, acting above the law and exerting a tight control over the official media narrative which you basically are not allowed to challenge in any meaningful way. A stock market does not mean that it's not still a communist state. It's just a communist state with greedier rulers than the USSR had.

Finally, Japan is the US ally. Not China. They produce propaganda against the US every day and the scale of their attempts to steal US IP is unprecedented. If you are from the US then you should know this.

This is the correct NZ flag mate, not that awful tea-towel they tried to give us.

So bad you gave 731 immunity for their research, then still gave niggers syphilis. Get off that high horse before you hurt yourself.

Looks like a star Trek flag.

muh dickkkkk

>implying we don't already have spaceships and just aren't sharing them

No, NZ is Fantasy Land in the global theme park, that's why LOTR, etc gets filmed there.

That's not a Japan problem. It's an Asian problem. Face culture means they turn into animals the minute no one is looking.

No, all things considered Germany got a slap on the wrist.
The indefinite hold on German land and cities was because of the cold war, not because "ey fuk u germany ur meen".
They have a fully active military force of about 200,000 which is the norm for European countries.

And yes, Japan is our ally and we more or less forced them to be. What relevance does that have? We still stripped them of their entire military force and right to have one for a very specific reason, and it wasn't "because then maybe you guys'll shoot at us again :( "

"PRC is communist" isn't an argument against Japanese military power.
>Finally, Japan is the US ally. Not China. They produce propaganda against the US every day and the scale of their attempts to steal US IP is unprecedented. If you are from the US then you should know this.
Yes, and again is totally and utterly irrelevant.

We also took in Nazi scientists for their rockets and medical studies.
700 valuable scientists does not make what your disgusting people did any less so.

The Japs weren't really any worse than anyone else. It's not a fucking counting game, there's no real scale except numbers. The Western allies used nukes and firebombs, the Russians, Germans and Japanese did a lot of massacre-ing. Seems that the Russians and Japanese were quite in to the rape stuff, too. To attempt to be holier than thou about it is just childish and missing the point.

Plus Japanese officials have repeatedly apologised and the PRC repeatedly throws it back in their face then deliberately misinforms their population about the nature of the apology. I don't blame the Japanese for being mad at those cunts.

Dude I highly doubt this guy is an American. If he is, it's a teenage edgelord who has never had a job. Most likely he's a Chinese study abroad student - he bit hard when I called China dumb and started talking about ancient China. In my experience, only Chinese people do that.

>rooting for Communist scum over our client state

kill yourself.

I wish Japan could be powerful enough to offset China's regional power, but it can't happen. It's like Canada standing up to America, it's fucking insane.

something like this?

but japanese.

Is this a good/accurate simulation?

I'm not talking about body counts, I'm talking about what they did to those body counts.
>Japanese officials have repeatedly apologized
If they did that shit to my countrymen I'd want a fucking lot more than "We r most dishonoraburu sorry"

>started talking about ancient China.
Because you said Japan consistently produced more intelligent people and invented more than their "consistently larger and more ambitious neighbor", despite that not being at all true.

For the record, I don't like the chinks. They're liars and thieves and they only think about themselves. I just hate nips even more.
Gooks are bros tho.

I'm rooting against our client state having military power again, not in favor of the chinkland.

Boy who thought Sup Forums would have so many nip lovers.

when japs were in charge they:

1. raped and tortured civilians
2. tortured and mutilated civilians
3. tortured and mutilated POWs
4. turned civilians into brothel workers
5. did medical experiments on humans
6. buried people alive
7. killed children to terrorize the populace

and then became submissive cucks after being BTFO; literally the biggest faggots of the pacific rim

fuck off, jap

Fuck Japan, degenerate piece of shit.

China #1 in East Asia.

Japan's military is far superior. Chinese have numbers, sure. They have nukes as well, but don't think Japan doesn't have the capability to produce them very quickly, or already have a sneaky little stockpile. Besides, Uncle Sam has their back. China won't/can't do shit if the Japanese put them in their place.

quads dont lie

Japan is superior for now, but that's only because China is a developing country.

After development, you're looking at an impossible situation. Japan will pivot towards subordinance to China.

This is all assuming that the Chinese population is equal to the Japanese population in terms of intelligence across the board. I'm not so sure given that China has been traditionally a flagging power in the region.

Fuck off jew

Holy shit, does anyone here really believe Japan could take China by itself?