Yfw God exists

>yfw God exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nN6nD-sufN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God was right to flood the world and kill everyone, he shouldn't have listened to Noah.

#NoahWasWrong

im sorry which god from which bible/codex/codices/assortmentofpaperscrollswrittenhundredsofagesago
are we talking about??

ill have u know i met jesus when he first came to america it was pretty funny

>yfw your flag has a moon on it
>youve never been on the moon

>mfw hell exsists

I'd slap the fucking stupid faggot across his grill for being the most degenerate piece of fucking faggot shit in the history of everything that ever existed INCLUDING Sup Forums.

no shit the creator exists only edgy teenagers would disagree or communists

>tfw realized god probably doesn't exist but the having an infallible, omin-benevolent role model for people that promotes unity is better than any secular role model and religion should be reinforced for pragmatic purposes

say that to my face

Because fairytales and testifimonies from people who spent a week in a coma or schizophrenic is indisputable evidence right?.

allah is the same thing as god, r-r-right?

Yeah, a figment of stupid people's imagination.

Prove it

How could such a perfect thing as a human being be born user? if it wasn't for God?

lol

ð:

>humans
>perfect

oh right triple dubs

Name one thing about humans that isn't perfect?

psychiatry.jpg

I find your lack of faith disturbing to think the universe in all its complexity was mere chance is pure stupidity . the architect works on a level no human could understand its like an ant trying to comprehend string theory .

Bad choice of words. I would go for complex. As far as we know, there is nothing in the universe even remotely like us. This is a pretty far fetched coincidence that we just happen to come into being by some random chance evolution.

We have claimed to discover thousands of earth like planets but do any of them have shown any similarities as us?

If we were indeed formed from evolution then we should see this occur in a similar pattern on other earth like planets but we havent.

you

I wish xenoblade x was a direct sequel. I like to think that planet Mira is the result of what happened in the first game.

Every women was created PERFECTLY as God intended them to be as they can express free will. Unfortunately they are not God. They are humans. They are perfectly human (imperfect).

>mere chance

I'm not saying it's mere chance. The universe is spectacular. What I find even MORE spectacular is some guy that has ALWAYS FUCKING BEEN. Literally. No parents. Not even a "poof" and he was there. He has ALWAYS BEEN, that whipped this gigantic world up in seven days (really 6).

I'm perfectly human, the way my God made me.

It applies to this thread

ilu god
post christ chan

god hates Jesus
Jesus is the ultimate Jewish trickster
tricking the gullible goyim

I am not Christian so I don't believe in the 6 days thing nor am I any other established religion . I believe there was a big bang around 14 billion years ago but the blue print for what was to come was already laid out in advance universal background radiation that originates from the exact point where the big bang occurred was already emanating from that point long before 14 billion years ago the fact that it is so hard to comprehend fully just tells me we are far to primitive at this point to grasp it .

Whoa great argument man really creamed my meme

I bet you are so smart that's how you came to those so smart conclusions

The Stars we see today are the ones our ancestors did millions of years ago. If we're swirling around a giant black hole, why can we still see the same stars far away from our solar system?

How about I flood your shit...

in 10 million years all the constilations will be different because we will be on the other side of the galaxy. procession of the equinox proves axis rotation. the calender is based upon our rotation around the sun, so are seasons. the time of day is based on earth rotation about it's axis.

you are so fucking stupid it hurts me to behold. get a fucking education you functional retard.

fast forward song to 2:06 you make some good points

Poor argument, it is all relative (relativity).

fast forward song to 2:06 you make some good points youtube.com/watch?v=nN6nD-sufN8

>88 dubs on 17/88 SS poster
Truth is in this post

Our stars haven't moved at all

suck it atheism.

if you do the math you will realize that it takes millions of years to see new constellations and hundreds to see the effects of the procession of the equinox. star maps that are thousands of years old show a different orientation of constellations due to the procession of the equinox. a lot of the myths of ancient and Amharic religions are actually based on this. ancient cultures used star maps on their monuments that have survived to today to express moments in time because they understood it's use as a calendar. the aztec calendar is based on the equinoc procession and it is more accurate than our own calendar by orders of magnitude.
but you wouldn't know any of that because you are an uneducated moron who believes every stupid thing you see on youtube.

i dont know if these christian threads are just baneposting but if you are sincere then you are very wrong, brother.

Human biology may be incredibly beautiful, but it is far from perfect.

Daily reminder Jesus Christ is the Savior of the White race.

>when god kills degenerates with cancer and AIDS while burning down California

And what does that make you? A moron who believes everything he's told in school? Just like our WWII textbooks, our science textbooks are now Kosher

Atheists are poo tier logicians.

What is going on!

Way ahead of you.

(you)

In the the original versions of the Bible it specifically says six periods of time not days so it's actually not that crazy.

You're free to do your own researches and prove the world wrong.