What the fuck is this retard thinking?

Why the fuck would David Duke (who claims to support Trump) say this?

Clinton just got away with breaking the law because she's too big to jail, then this fucking retard decides to say something else for the media to cover.

Even if Duke is saying the truth (which I don't even believe it is), why should he say this? Duke claims to support Trump, and this does nothing to help him, and a lot to hurt him.

>the notion that Trump isn't already winning close to 100% of White Nationalists is fucking absurd. He doesn't need to do any more appealing to that group.
>this unquestionably scares off a number of normies and non-White voters
>this statement is timed just after bad Clinton news

Either David Duke is an egomaniac who doesn't care about Trump getting elected, or he is a globalist deep cover agent. I can't decide which.

>He hasn't realized David Duke is literally controlled opposition

Hello Bluepill.

David Duke is a legit anti-kike

Drumpf is a shabbos goyim who gave his daughter to a kike

what made you think A Wyatt Man would support a good goy ?

Trump gave his daughter to a kike specifically to neutralize the anti-semite card.

Try thinking in four dimensions, new fag.

look at this retard and laugh

Duke is literally a plant.

Remember the Democratic roots.

>He's only pretending to be a shabbos Goy

>white nationalists are idiots

What a shocker

why would he say this? easy, he is a shill

The KKK is and always has been the militant arm of the Democratic party

What?

hes using what he can to have the KKK grow he doesn't give a fuck about trump or hillary or the jews they cuck too for support

((((David Duke))))

anyone tied to the KKK is an FBI agent

>Drumpf is a shabbos goy.
If you like Duke so damn much you wouldn't believe this because he is saying the fucking opposite you damned nigger frog.

Because he is a Jew expert

Because it is the truth? Also, he doesn't really support Trump, that was a CNN story.

If you understand business Trumps work in, you would know that he's well aware of kikery that exists there. Trump knows what The Jew is and now he operates. Just trust him. Ivanka's marriages was a strategic move. All other kids would be married to WASPs, don't you worry.

People seem to forget that MS paint literally has that star.

Someone was probably being lazy.

Also David Duke is a FBI shill

ok david duke confirmed a fucking retard or a shill. either way he needs to fuck off

Because David Duke and the KKK supports Clinton for God knows whatever reason.

kek

as if it even needed confirmation

How much do you guys think is Hillary's campaign paying him?

A Wyatt Man was on cripple Sup Forums the other day. He posted a comic in support of trump

That's it, I #Shill ForHill now

Head is photoshopped, isn't it?

This. Trump is ZOG the candidate, Sup Forums has no idea who their supporting. Literally even Clinton would be better, Democrats never kiss kike ass like Trump does.

He is just a honest man.

I think its the original he posted, but it does look out of place from the rest of the pic.

It look like Anders Breivik to me, if only a little.

The KKK was never anti-black. They have always been anti-degeneracy. They killed black people, yes, but only those who got out of line and did terrible shit.

The KKK is a symbol of nationalism and anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Vlad woke up early today, hasn't had more than 2 bottles of wodka
Well done, yuo can stop squatting nao

FUCK DUKE HES BEEN A SHILL SINCE HES BEEN IN HIS MOMMA PUSSY.

Kikes in Israel aren't the problem, they're the solution. All kikes should be there. He actively trolls the kikes here, you know, the ones that actually are the problem.

The only reason Democrats don't kiss Israel's ass is because of "muh Palestinian keedz." You're just too dumb to see that.

>supports trump