I'm a Muslim from britain, and I just kill myself laughing at these posts...

I'm a Muslim from britain, and I just kill myself laughing at these posts. You have to love the new generation of nationalists and "alt-righters", because they're so delusional they ACTUALLY think they can make a difference.

Here's a dose of reality: you can't. Western youth is OVERWHELMINGLY atheistic, liberal and left wing. NO WESTERN ADOLESCENTS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CHRISTIANITY. Meanwhile, Islam is on the rise and is the ULTIMATE truth. We are prepared to DIE for our religion, meanwhile you Westerners can't even get up for church on Sunday. LMFAO.

There will be no "happening", no "day of the rope", nothing. Euopean/American women ADORE ethnic men. White men are weak and afraid. Sure, I know ONLINE you think you're a "crusader", but you can't exactly be a crusader when you have to take fucking ANXIETY MEDICINE and are AFRAID TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE. LMFAO. When I walk into the town centre I see all the pathetic little "white nationalists", and as SOON as I make eye contact with them they quickly look away, bowing their head to their feet. It's EMBARRASSING.

Face it, the west is dead. Christianity doesn't mean shit, it hasn't done for decades. Sure, seethe with rage and go and write a long rant here, blast Skrewdriver or Rammstein really loud in your headphones as you lift alone tonight, but don't think for a SECOND that you'll ever be able to do anything about us. We breed FIVE TIMES as much as you do, your politicians are COMPLETELY loyal to us, and your own women aren't even interested in looking at you. Take Sweden for instance - the most liberal nation on Earth, Swedish women are constantly used for the standard of supreme human beauty, and guess what? ALL young Swedish girls DREAM of ETHNIC DICK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story bro, nice b8

Get the fuck out of my country

Would have been a good read but you talk LIKE this to get your SHITTY point across

Fuck you and your bullshit religion I hope you get shot in the face with a .45

sage slide threads
ignore shill posts
fuck off shitskin
mohammad was a pig fucker and ate shit from jewish asshole directly

cool guess what saged kid aha cunt

>ULTIMATE truth

Fuck you and your witchcraft bs shitskin.

Shitty b8 m8, saged

Sage

>European women adore ethnic men

This is what muslims actually believe

Sage

sad b8 m8.

Haha fucking arabs are either skeletons or fat manlets, nothing to be scared about and nothing any decent western woman desires

>mfw Eastern-European

Muhammad was a faggot.

>being this mad

Passed over for a white guy by your crush, user?

nice bait shitskin, how does it feel when people look at you like a shitstain ? you are not even properly coloured.

>I'm a muslim
>UK flag

Story checks out

Go onn...

Sorry bro, dont fall for the Swedish niggerloving meme

>I'm a Muslim from britain, and I just kill myself laughing at these posts. You have to love the new generation of nationalists and "alt-righters", because they're so delusional they ACTUALLY think they can make a difference.
Brexit.

Yeah. And since islam is so great it made all the nations that had islam such nice places to live where everyone wanted to go, right? No? Other way around?

Ok. But since you left your islamic shithole to enter Britain, the power of islam made it flourish into an amazing, vibrant society, right? No? It turned into absolute shit instead? Just like everywhere else your kind decides to reside?

Funny isn't it.

Western civilization is going to collapse within the next 15-20 years.

Liberal and left-wing policies flourish because our civilization is not in survival mode all the time. The state of mind associated with liberal ideals will fall apart very fast in the face of strong adversity.

wer do u liv m8 i'll batter u

Again, all Sup Forumsfags can do is just post these pathetic "manly" propaganda pictures. PICTURES.

It's so funny, because what you do is just ROLEPLAY. You get all angry at the Mujahideen in your streets, you rage on your little anonymous imageboard where you know you won't get smacked, talk about "muh day of da rope" and look at your "white nationalism" folder. You're PATHETIC, a fucking JOKE.

It's not your country when our birthrates outnumber YOURS. How the FUCK are you going to "take back muh country" WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING BREED?! LMFAO. It's hilarious - all of you Sup Forumsfags, even your "leaders" like Milo Yiannanaafag, ramzpaul etc - NONE OF THEM FUCKING BREED. Even if you WERE dedicated, it doesn't mean SHIT when your ENTIRE FUCKING GENETIC LINE is going to be cut off because YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE FIND A WOMAN TO HAVE KIDS WITH. LMFAO.

White women HATE you, and you STILL white knight for them and talk about "muh beauty of da aryan feeeemale". Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first" instead of ACTUALLY REPRODUCING. Meanwhile Muslim families have DOZENS of kids. That's not even going INTO the fact that Muslims INDIVIDUALLY are still INFINITELY more dedicated to their beliefs than even the MOST "religious" whites (as if there are even any LEFT these days lmfao).

Brievik was right.

Uhm... exactly how are you going to win? You are all poor as fuck mate, and that's also one of the reasons why you guys are mad as fuck.

White people still own everything and still have all the money. This is the decisive factor of every war.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

If post ends in 5 you die

A mudslime here in Brooklyn got destroyed when he tried to play Sharia patrol. Face so busted they had to sensor it on the news.

You think everywhere is like Western Europe?

>European/American women ADORE ethnic men

Then why is you shitstains can't get any European women without resorting to rape?

You think what he is saying is real?

Stupid amerifat is stupid.

They're in for a rude awakening. The days pass closer to the great culling...

let me tell you, brother
youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes

I love Muslim b8 threads. Muslims have the worst kd in the fucking world. Less than 5,000 Americans died in Iraq vs about 600,000 shitskins and nothing of value was lost.

Extra hilarious to hear them talk about how alpha they are compared to others when white coalition troops fucked up your countries so badly that we forced millions of you pussies to run and hide in Europe, abandoning your homes and people. Muslims are cowards.

Funny how you only carry out your little "Caliphate fantasies" in neighbourhoods where there's a significant muslim population already, or in middle class neighbourhoods who are too weak to fight back. I dare you to carry out a "Sharia patrol" in a white working class neighbourhood. You won't last 5 minutes. You're worse than the blacks who live here, and that's saying something.

>bizarre capitalization characteristic of that autist who trolls /fit/

I doubt you're Muslim. You're some little basement dweller who gets off on trying to troll Sup Forums as though pissing into a sea of piss matters. Put down the Cheetos and Mountain Dew and go outside.

>it's the "white guy tries to stir up racial tensions by roleplaying on Sup Forums" episode again!

It was a bad idea, though.

kek

Let it all out m8
let it all out

>he thinks the Muslims aren't useful
>Culling the very liberals who let them all in
>Just waiting for the Army to unleash on Ahmed

I have 3 strong, beautiful WHITE children. So, nah, we breed shit skin. When the shit hits the fan, white people will wake up and destroy you. You're a coward. Even with all your numbers you have to revert to cowardly tactics. The fact of the matter is, if Jews weren't in control of this world, the middle east would glowing for the next 1000 years

Whatever, hairy monkey

This.

LMFAO. Oh, you mean the war against Saddam Hussein's secular, nationalist country?

Ahahaha. I love how zionist pawns are so fucking stupid that they literally DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE VOLUNTARILY DYING FOR.

LMFAO.

Also, who the fuck is "we"?! The proud pawns of Israel? LMFAO. Absolutely pathetic. The British and American dogs got EMBARRASSED by the brave Mujahideen of Iraq. They sent you running like cowards and you're still afraid to return, achieving NONE of what you wanted other than overthrowing a nationalist, secular leader, which led to a MORE Islamic country LMFAO. Pathetic dog.

By the way, I don't care about Iraqi casualties either, because they are in heaven. British dogs are in hell. Plus, we are LITERALLY TAKING OVER YOUR CITIES just by BREEDING. Lmfao. While you "study hard" and read fucking self help books (LMFAO), I'll continue to ACTUALLY FUCKING HAVE CHILDREN, as your genetic line dies out because white women hate you so much that they literally REJECT YOUR GENES.And you STILL white knight for them. LMFAO.

This, most of the 16 million britons that voted out did it because they simply had enough of your brown shitskin stinking retarded subhuman muslim guts.
The first domino block has fallen, and there are more to come.

TRY THAT SHIET IN MY COUNTRY PIGFUCKER

I wonder who is behind this post ...

>I'm a muslim

Stopped reading there. Slimy fucker, go home.

>mfw islam can be defeated by throwing bacon at them

nice religion you got there

>tfw live in rural south west
>pretty much no shitskins here, only ever see them in curry houses
>lots of white Christians
>lots of guns

Stay the fuck in Birmingham, you cunt.

GCHQ and MI5 say hi.

I saw a Cardinals fan yesterday and l just lost it. Fucking smug prick. I was eating an outside lunch at this nice little restaurant. and he was sitting eating some fucking salad. Salad. Typical fucking Tardinals fan. He was there with his stupid Tardinals fan wife who of course was eating a fucking salad too.
Jesus Christ I hate Cardinals fans so much.
I could tell he thought he was part of the best fans in baseball. He didn't say anything. but the way that stupid prick was chewing. Jesus Christ. He had a fucking Cardinals t-shirt on. I bet you he bought it at the team store like a fucking schmuck. He and the fucking stupid cashier probably had this big self-satisfactory exchange. "I'd like to buy this best t-shirt in baseball with the best money in baseball please". I couldn't fucking believe this asshole. He just kept going at this fucking salad like he's king of the world.
I just tried to ignore that attention seeking asshat but he just kept at it. Every time I looked away he'd conveniently grab for his water or some fucking passive aggressive bullshit so that it would draw my eyes to him. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME BEST FAN IN BASEBALL RIGHT HERE. Jesus.
You should have seen his wife. What a bitch. The waitress came by to ask them how their food was and she relayed how fucking satisfied she was in the most smug way possible. This fucking fake-politeness Cardinals fans put on is ridiculous.
Next thing I know that guy pulls out his phone and starts texting. Are you fucking shitting me? I bet he just had to text his stupid friend all about his fucking salad was almost as good as being in baseball heaven.
I couldn't fucking take it. l told that fucking idiot what a smug fucking retard he was. He was like 'dude what are you talking about' like he didn't fucking know what a prick he was. l fucking tackled him right there.

look, it's a buttmad arab!

40,000 westerners died in the middle east + 3000 americans in 9/11 + the thousands who died of asbestos cancer + 22 vets kill themselves every day + the thousands of contractors who don't appear in official casualties + the thousands of mutilated westerners

You proved him right only on the second post of the thread. Sad!

if your race is so great then why do most muslim men like foreign women more? face it your race is just ugly and a blight on the world

Sup Forums """roleplay""" is the equivalent of what you idiot do in the mosque or while reading your stupid book. There'll be several civil war over Islam.

We're all gonna have fun.

and as you said, you litterally enabled the invasion of Europe

lol you are un utter failure on so many different levels

> we are ready to inhabit your lands and turn it into the same shithole, we came from
Wew lad.

CHECK THAT FLAG
SANDNIGGER DETECTED

CHECK THAT FLAG
SLAVSHIT DETECTED

>most of the 16 million britons that voted out did it because they simply had enough of your brown shitskin stinking retarded subhuman muslim guts.
So... they left...the EUROPEAN union...where...muslim immigrants...don't...come from

LMFAO. You guys are TRAGICALLY stupid. It's so fucking funny how you PAWNS literally believe some "vote" given BY the establishment could...change...the path already decided...by the...establishment...

Lmfao. Hilariously stupid. Anyway, I'm glad Brexit "happened", just means more even more immigration from Islamic nations rather than European ones.

>and I just kill myself
not enough it seems

the...way...you...right...really...makes...one...pause...for................thinking

east europe > ismalmists, niggers > west europe

This is the same shitposting proxy troll from /fit/ and Sup Forums

>Here's a dose of reality: you can't. Western youth is OVERWHELMINGLY atheistic, liberal and left wing.

BS right there. All young people are lefties until they start paying taxes and gather life experience. It just takes one mugging.

That's why they youth vote for Remain was bullshit. First, they didn't turn up to vote, because they didn't care.

Second, when they get older, they reverse their vote and in time politics stays exactly the same.

> NO WESTERN ADOLESCENTS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CHRISTIANITY.

Religion is group identity. One does not have to believe it, to use it for identity.

> Meanwhile, Islam is on the rise and is the ULTIMATE truth.

That's just what you believe, because that is your identity. It's religion bias.

In reality you are all Judeo-Christian heretics, who plagiarized our holy books and made up a fake and contradictory shitty pamphlet.

Finally, THERE IS CURRENTLY A GLOBAL POLITICAL REVERSAL TOWARDS NATIONALISM. Everybody can feel it:

> NOW that populist rebellions are taking Britain out of the European Union and the Republican Party out of contention for the presidency, perhaps we should speak no more of left and right, liberals and conservatives. From now on the great political battles will be fought between nationalists and internationalists, nativists and globalists. From now on the loyalties that matter will be narrowly tribal — Make America Great Again, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

YOUR DAYS ARE COUNTED.

Daily reminder that the overwhelming majority of cumskins are far-right but the overwhelming majority of white women are pro-immigration because they crave the brown cock

at least i'm white
and i know my father

>ugly googly eyed cunt
>nigs can have her

Islam won't dominate if you keep killing yourselves. As the scriptures say

"So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God.

We must not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and killed his brother. And why did he kill him? Because Cain had been doing what was evil, and his brother had been doing what was righteous."

"Ye shall know them by their fruits"

>Finally, THERE IS CURRENTLY A GLOBAL POLITICAL REVERSAL TOWARDS NATIONALISM. Everybody can feel it:

it's the death rattle of European nationalism

it died in WWII, you lost to the Jews because they are genetically superior to you and smarter to you

even Polish women are massive coalburners as long as they leave Pland where they are physically threatened, they have brown/black boyfriends

your days are counted Pavlov

oic this is b8 well then carry on old chap

God bless Poland.

I think at this point it has become clear that islam is just a cancer that needs to get treated with enriched plutonium.

Squaddie here. We're waiting for you to kick off.

>Euopean/American women ADORE ethnic men.
lol

keep telling yourself that

REEEEE

I know this is fake, but it still has me riled up. Time to go lift alone while blasting rammstein and having violence fantasies.

Huge number of people voted Brexit.

I think you are underestimating the west.

Based Pole lad gets it.

this is exactly why white women don't want anything to do with you

you are psychotic autists full of hate

that's why you want to racemix with yellows, you share the same psychopathic tendencies

-

Women and men want latinos, asians, and whites.
But what about arabs/muslins?

i just checked my pockets, where are my doubles, dirty gypsy ?

>people are actually responding to this

Muslims and arabs in particular are the least desired people on the planet.

>you are psychotic autists full of hate

sounds like islam, making women wear rags.

b8, also sage

it's a photoshop

Are you one of these viva la raza aria, you drty beaner ?

> There will be no "happening", no "day of the rope", nothing. Euopean/American women ADORE ethnic men. White men are weak and afraid. Sure, I know ONLINE you think you're a "crusader", but you can't exactly be a crusader when you have to take fucking ANXIETY MEDICINE and are AFRAID TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE. LMFAO. When I walk into the town centre I see all the pathetic little "white nationalists", and as SOON as I make eye contact with them they quickly look away, bowing their head to their feet. It's EMBARRASSING.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

Come visit Poland on the 11th November, I dare you.

lmao no white women in canada would ever touch a dirty sandnigger, they virtue signal on facebook about how welcoming they are but almost none of them actually date outside their race.

>Meanwhile, Islam is on the rise and is the ULTIMATE truth. We are prepared to DIE for our religion, meanwhile you Westerners can't even get up for church on Sunday. LMFAO.

and thats why it wont catch on in the west. to much work for the sake of servitude to a space jew. your bossy faggotry wont go over any better and after a few years you will be culled with pork turning every square inch of every city into a muslim nogozone

you guys realize this is likely some National Action guy counter shilling to make y'all mad?

>dat damage control

I cant wait till western leftists realize youre backward ideology isn't compatible with their society, and start repressing your religion and shoving it under the carpet till extinction