Movies so fucking terrible that you'd actually enjoy watching them

Your favorite movie lmao

That movie is more fun in concept than it is to watch.

I remember watching this. It wasn't even bad-funny, just weird and shitty.

I don't remember much but at the end of the movie a guy shoots a revolver a good 17 times without reloading.

>Dropo, you're the laziest man on Mars!

Mean
I remember the fight scene when the guy was actually wrestling with a piece of bread.

Are you kidding? I was watching this with my girlfriend the other week and we had to pause it god knows how many times just to stop ourselves from laughing. This is absolute genius.

Street Fighter: The Movie

Literally any Sup Forums reccomendation

I have the Gingerdead Man trilogy box set in my room right now because my asshole friend left it in my house years ago just to be a dick.

The room haha

Lucky piece of shit

Pic related, but also most action films from this time.

Gingerdead Man 2 is an absolute masterpiece as far as so shit it's good goes. 3 is awful, but then the ending happens and kind of makes up for it in sheer absurdity.

So this thread isnt about your favorite bad movies, its movies youd think youd enjoy watching?

What the fuck does that even mean

Just watch the movie then if youre interested in it

There's even a fourth one.

Get polio

Unironically better than the 2012 version.

Wait, really?

I prefer the crossover sequel

Welp, I gotta buy that to complete the collection, I guess.

Yeah, it's a crossover with the equally prolific Evil Bong franchise.

>The Evil Bong
>That face

John Wick wasn't as bad though as far as choreography goes.

I legitimately enjoyed that second Gingerdead Man movie. Is the third one really that bad in comparison?

Also, speaking of shitty but entertaining Full Moon movies, check out the last two Killjoys (3 and "Goes to Hell"). The first two are just disgustingly, unwatchably bad, but then they upped the budget and replaced the director, and it got genuinely amusing.

This movie sucks the sweat off a dead mans balls. I would rather fuck an axe than watch it again.
Rob shitter has the Midas touch of feces.