Scandinavia

How's your relationship? are you guys friendly to each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LCV2WgAzLhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eternally insecure about one another, finns are exception, also they arent scandi but nordic

for the 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time: finland and iceland are NOT part of scandinavia

Yes, dont believe the memes

>finland and iceland
>scandi

>scandinavia
two flags too many. Scandinavia means the three kingdoms, republics not included.

It's basically the same country

It's "Northern Europe" for you

I think he got it.
Memes and autism aside we all get along very well

eh, they're all pretty chill

I googled scandinavian countries and you showed up. So I guess you are, sorry to burst your bubble

finland and iceland are sometimes included (by fat stupid americans)
what you're talking about are the nordic cunts, not scandinavia

I thought Norway and Sweden hated each other. Why are finns so butthurt about Scandinavia anyways?

Aren't you asian?

norway, denmark and sweden all get along well compared to the past.

Scandi: norway, denmark, sweden
Nordic: scandi+finland, iceland, faroese islands

>It's "Central Asia" for you
fixd

Swedish autists hate Denmark

Its just banter, you wont find an ounce of hatred between our countries nowadays irl. Dunno about Finns tho

Iceland and Finland, along with Scandinavia, constitutes The North. Scandinavia consists only of Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

This is a fact and don't let any google page tell you otherwise.

This. We are never late to complain, point fingers or being idiots towards each other, but it's all genuine banter, like with brothers.

and danish autists hate sweden, that's just autists for you.

Scandinavia = Sweden, Denmark, Norway
Nordic countries = Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Greenland, Faroe Islands
Just some redditors. We have of course had a bad relationship historically but that hasn't mattered for 200 years.

northern europe is, just like the name says northern part of europe in which finland is located you dumb nigger

I can only speak for myself. I think most swedes is all right, but don't talk politics with them. Danes is all-right, but have a different mentality than us, more open i guess.

What about mountain jews? where do you people come from? I genuinely don't know

I see, but why do they get upset? is it because people confuse it all the time or does it mean something else?

Is it because you're basically the same country Satan?

I'll remember that
Sorry white death

question for swedes, what is it like being the occasional object of Finnish insecurity?

Swedes are trash, danes are irrelevant to us and Norwegians keep to themselves. and iceland is literally just what? Russia is Russia and Estonia is nice.

In real life yes

Swedes and Norwegians are nice. I have no idea what's going on in Denmark or Iceland. Guess they're cool too

Estonia is the best of the bunch.

norway is our best friend, we like to joke about sweden and the other 2 we don't think about

greenland can into scandi?

R A R E
A
R
E

Very friendly. The Nordics are in essence a federation already, just with separate fully independent governments. The fun thing about it is that you have all the same rights as a local in any other Nordic country so if things go to shit in Iceland you can just go to Norway to work off debts etc. much faster, or go to Denmark for free school etc. Don't need any visa or anything you're just allowed to do it. So even if one country goes to shit it self equalises.

I mostly go to Norway and sometimes Sweden because I have Norwegian family members, don't really ever go to Denmark thought I have been there, never to Finland, Faroes or Greenland either.

Our lovers.

I hate scandi scum more than anything on this planet.

My anus belongs to Sweden love you

This image covers our relationship quite well.

Switzerland is full of European mulattos. There is no common identity and ethnic Swiss people are rarely found. Ethnic Swiss people are Alpinid. They are short, broad and have jewish like skulls (not joking).

It's ok, everything you are today except your language is as good as Swedish. No need to make it official.

Denmark is the birthplace of Scandinavia and its culture. They are not your offspring.

Did I say that they are our offspring?

The image you posted with your text makes it seem like you wanted to show that Denmark is the semen coming out of the dick made out of Sweden, Norway and Finland.

Lmao I think you're seeing things that aren't there.
What are you, some kind of perv? You see semen and dicks everywhere?

>Denmark is the birthplace of Scandinavia and its culture

just realized that denmark is like jizz

Yeah, he obviously have no idea about our history. But I didn't bother arguing with him, I just find it funny that he's seeing things that aren't there. Like sperm.

This is true. I plan to get citizenship in all nordic countries that allow multiple ones (which is all of them except Norway) but that's not something you need to do here. You have all the same basic rights in all nordic countries if you are a citizen in one of them.

why are they all copying our flag?

This was a mistake.

Here is what I wanted to post:

söt

Jizzmark

we like each other, only complete autists hate other scandis

*peels your banana*

>bögrollspelandets eviga cirkel börjar återigen

But Denmark is located there, it just happens to look like that. Nothing in my drawing implies that Denmark is semen. It just makes no sense.

WHAT didyou mean by posting europe?! Are you implying that Switzerland is a tumor inside a belly? VVeeeeerrrry rude!

Scandinavian Peninsula: Norway, Sweden, a very small part of Finland
Fennoscandia: Finland, Norway, Sweden, a small part of Russia
Scandinavia (Scandinavian countries): Norway, Sweden, Denmark
Northern Europe: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland

Germanic languages: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland
Finno-ugric languages: Finland

this
i love the other nordic bros

Yes, we are best friends.

Well, it's not far off, Denmark basically held the driving engine to much of what would be seen as it

AAAAAA KÖTTTTTBUULLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweden is the only relevant country desu. All the other countries are like poorer, more desperate and more racist versions of us.

Weak bait, at least come up with something better.

This. However we do like to tease or banter among ourselves. Like brothers tend to do.

LAKRISPIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean this area, and it's not just Denmark. This area developed from early bronze age what would become the old norse culture. This is the birthplace, and simplifying it and saying "denmark is the birthplace" is just inacurate if you want to have a meaningful look at how our cultures came about.

so basically denmark and it's former territories? lol

This development happened far before you were a country.
Here's a more accurate image, the first one I just made myself from memory.

whatever makes you sleep at night lol

You do know that southern Norway and Viken area was as danish as Denmark untill 900s when the norwegian kings occupied it?

This is what happens when someone interested in history meets a banter-happy dane, I guess. Territories lived in and owned by no country at all is all the sudden "denmark" now? A certain culture were "born" in this region and it extended far into Sweden and Norway as well as well as Jylland. The old norse chiefs and clans who would own lands on all three parts of scandinavia came much later. The culture continued to evolve on all these points as time went by and became the norse cultures, and they hade local differences as well as similarities.
Note that saying that this culture were "born" in this area is a simplification too. The corded ware culture before can also be said to be "our culture that were born", but extended far beyond this little area of scandinavia. And before that and so on. I guess our culture is ukrainian then, because after all we are indo-europeans.
You're speaking of something that occurred 1000 years after what I'm talking about.

And even in 900s we weren't "danish" here in southern Norway and akershus. We had a different branch of the norse language and everything.

there was no unified danish culture in 900s

Icelanders are Scandinavian by blood, same can't be said for Finns.

imagine being that norwegian autist writing all that in a language that originated in denmark and then shutting off his computer to go eat dinner with his family speaking a cheap copy of the danish language

press p for prayer

Nay laddy we be Irish.

youtu.be/LCV2WgAzLhc

imagine being a bunch of germans larping as scandinavians

why bismarck didnt accept the danish king's plea for denmark to be annexed into the north german federation is beyond me

Parts of our language is now danish yes, but most of your language now is English. Imagine that.

imagine being a banana republic

Imagine being piss poor.

yea imagine that, wouldn't it be weird?

This graph is ugly as fuck, whoever did this sucks at graphics

Yes we love each other :)

nothing wrong with using the resources you have at hand

did he really do that?

must not have wanted to include unstable elements when finally putting a german state together

he did, denmark got so memed during the second schleswig war that the king offered entire denmark to become a part of germany, if they could stay connected to schleswig-holstein

ah

I see, they wanted to be federated and still control what they lost. Bismark was wise not to trust them.

Norway is NOT a banana republic

>Having a wee party with the lads and a few fine lassies
>having some whiskey and guinness, riverdancing, playing the fiddle and so on
>knock knock
>it's fucking Lars, fml
>I'm the only one who knows him here, don't even like him
>L „Hello fellow Norsemen hehe“
>Me „We're actually mostly Celti-“
>That's racist!!!! I'm triggered!!!
>Have got to calm him down somehow
>Pour a shot o' whiskey
>Try to hand it to him
>AHHH!!!GET OUT OF MY PERSONAL SPACE WHYAREYOUSOCLOSETOME
>Fucking Nords
>Just sits in the corner not talking to anyone until he's blackout, puking drunk and then suddenly he starts divulging deep secrets from his personal life to these people that he hasnt talked to all night
>Fucking nords

Sounds like me, guess i am nordic then. Who else here drink til pass out and is akward?

>faroese islands
not a country

I think the language is ugly but other than that i don't mind denmark

nah, the irish were genocided.
The gaelic sexslaves were from scotland.

The Faroese Empire is a country you heathen

>swedish education