Superman (1978): Oscar

>Superman (1978): Oscar
>Batman (1989): Oscar
>The Dark Knight (2008): Oscar
>Suicide Squad (2016): Oscar

Reminder that only DC movies are classified as kino. Anyone trying to say otherwise if full of shit.

Spider-Man 2: Oscar

how many razzies did DC get this year senpai

>Sony makes better capeshit than actual Marvel.
Sounds right.

That's not marvel, it's sony

>DCEU got the same amount of Razzies as all DC movies' Oscars with a single movie

Thanks Snyder

To be fair
Superman (78)
And Burton's batman movies are the only CapeFlicks that even qualify as actual films besides the Raimi Spider-Man

It's Marvel, and "Marvel Studios" didn't exist yet

cry more

But why doesn't Marvel have any Oscars? Why don't they like making good movies?

>How many joke awards from a voting panel you too can join for just $40 did DC get this year senpai?
LOL That damage control.

Any other Marvel heroes got it besides Spiderman?

Sounds like the Razzies have a better voting system than the Oscars if they let anyone join in.

Razzies are unironically more important than Makeup Oscar because at least people remember Razzies

Spider-Man 2 is better than all of those except for The Dark Knight. I know this is bait but DC hasn't produced a legitimately quality film in almost ten years, and while Marvel's movies may not be masterpieces, they pump out consistent quality.

>they pump out consistent quality.
The same consistency that Mcdonalds is known for.

>I-it doesn't matter! M-muh RT score and Razzies!
LOL This damage control.

Oops! Wrong pic, meant to post this

>Superman II is not kino
>Batman Begins is not kino
>Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is not Kino
>Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is not Kino

fuck off

For me, it's the McChicken

Donner's Superman is extremely overrated

This desu, obviously thousands of butthurt Marvel fans signed up to vote to vent their anger.

If SS can be nominated and fucking win such a shitty oscar why couldnt BvS get one for Costume?? Literally the best capeshit costumes ever made.

I don't even know who won last year.

Breathe in the beautiful air fellow DC fans. Another Oscar, another year of Marvel nothingness. Quality >>> quantity.

Gee I wonder why don't they give them any awards!

Aquaman Oscar

Not getting into your autismal company wars but DC has NEVER produced something this bad. Maybe that Catwoman flick but it was awful for the same reasons as this

>Actual Marvel still can't top a contract job from Sony despite throwing out nearly two capeshit flicks a year for the past 9 years.
Sounds right.

the McChicken has already ruined one board, this one doesn't need any help

*cringe*

that looks like a p comfy way to fly.

*teleports behind you*