Apologize

Apologize

TYBR

Nobody ever doubted Rivers. It was always shitty teammates or shitty coaching holding him back

Never fucking doubted you you beautiful son of a bitch

/ourguy/

Apologize for what? Rivers is garbage. Chargers defense won that game hands down.

Have a (you) you worked hard for it

i feel bad he'll never win a ring.

Shut the fuck up. This faggot had one of the GOAT offenses around him and he choked every year. I'm sick of millennials feeling sorry for this loser because "muh 8 children" or whatever gay reason. He gets paid millions every year to work roughly 16 days, and has fails at his job every year. Rivers is a failure. A LOSER WHO DESERVES NOTHING!

Harder than Dallas’s defence

I swear, everyone kept telling me
“OMG DALLAS DEFENCE IS SO FUCKING GOOD. THEY DONT EVEN NEED DAK OR ZEKE.

If you’re a real nigga, you’d know that the minute Zeke disappears, that defence gets exposed HARD.

geezus, americans are the worst posters

>geezus
How about you fuck off to reddit.

>he choked every year
>no mention of kaeding mcree or Tomlinson always riding the bench in the playoffs
>calls others millenials

You're not even 18

I guarantee I'm older than you. I'm sick of the never ending excuses for his loser. He had his shots and he blew it. I'd be livid if I was a Chargers fan who wasted 14 some years rooting for this bum. Kindly go drink some bleach.

Ahahaha I know you're not

>le ebin make every field goal in the regular season and then miss 3 chipshots in the playoffs man
>le ebin get run into the ground because you were the workhouse for the whole season with Marty ball man
>le picks you off for a game sealer and then fumble it man
>IT'S ALL RIVERS

He's living rent free, in your head

Well it doesn’t sound so good if you keep getting sick user. Is it because you can’t afford to pay for your healthcare or is it simply not the best healthcare in the world?

You sound 13 honestly

And now you have no arguments anymore lmao

You already made my argument. Never ending excuses why it's never his fault.

That's not even an argument though?

Crocodile tears for this bum. He'll retire with as many rings as that's what he deserves.

t. Assblasted afc west cuck having ptsd from the 06-09 years