Jesus Christ, I though this was a fucking meme

Jesus Christ, I though this was a fucking meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JfUut2E-yM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog
chattanoogan.com/2016/6/13/326027/Shirley-McKenna-Rayne-Jasper.aspx
twitter.com/s_tucker44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At what point do we draw the line and make the determination as to whether it is more cruel & unusual to stop the potential retard life from happening or whether it is more cruel & unusual to let it happen?

Someone post the PEPE edit. It's the funniest shit ever.

Draw a line and someone will cross it.

Disturbing, weird, sad, delusional parents.
Must be hard to see everyone else's kids and then you have that one.

FFS just get an abortion and try again.

Why didn't she aborted? Is she religious or what?
Fucking psychopaths.

How are you supposed to get social media gibsmedats if you have an abortion?

never saw the mom

no wonder the baby came out like that

wtf is wrong with that man

So you don't have an issue for cases where doctors unanimously agree that the mother's baby is for certain going to come out retarded and despite recommendations against birth, the mother still has the child for the sake of having a child?

Did some research. She died last month. The last uploaded video was about 3 months ago, seems the family doesn't know how to react. Press F to pay respect for a life that should have never lived. God speed.

Recording it.

what in the fuck is that thing? can anyone explain?

It would be merciful to kill those things, they're obviously used just to profit

>live an entire life where the people saying nice things about you are only doing so to make themselves feel and look better
>everyone else is just being guided by evolution to feel revulsion and disgust at your very existence so your shit fucked up genes aren't spread and ruin the species further
>if you're lucky you get parents that treat you like a normal child but make it clear you are different and will be treated different by others
>if you're unlucky you get parents that fucking coddle the shit out of you and go full hog on anyone who does otherwise, heating up your shit stew of a life even more so you are incapable of fighting your own battles
>if you are REALLY fucking born into a group of assholes you become their meal ticket and get your face plastered across the entirety of the internet without your consent so not only are you a 'whoopsy' of nature, but the modern world's goddamn freak show to ooh and aah at and quickly type out those fake positive statements for social points

anything that lets these people live beyond the fetal stage should be classified as torture in this twisted day and age
so lets run our ultrasounds and do our fetal scans, and be sure to quickly snuff severe defects from the land

My cousin did the same thing, had a kid with his wife at 40 something, the kid had some birth defects on his face/legs/arms.
He ended up living about 3 weeks after being born and then died.
Why in the fuck they put themselves through that I'll never know.

This is so sad...

I'm not sure what this strange creature is but it's proof that abortion should remain legal in some cases.

In the video it looks like it has a hitler stache. The thing looks at the camera like it is begging to die. Terrible.

Wow.

McKenna Rayne 3/18/15 - 6/12/16

This. Please.

The other one, pic related, fucking killed me.

The best thing to do is have another one right away... Or else it'll destroy the couple.
Best solution though..is to have an abortion very early (if anything is detectable)

Humanity has the technology to never give birth to another birth defective child ever again, why do these things exist???

americans still believe that abortion is killing sky fairys creation

>seems the family doesn't know how to react.

Seems they should've have known what to expect, and to see it coming. Not trying to be a dick either.

checked and kek'd

>Tfw she is disabled because of a malfunction in her SONIC HEDGEHOG GENE, causing mental retardation

The memes are real

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog

Can anyone fix this up?

YES! The Hartely Hooligans or whatever.

Original if you need.

I am curious - was there any information regarding how they handled prenatal care? If there were none, can this be considered gross negligence?

This ties in with the numerous stories about how women in India keeps giving birth to deformed kids because of poor prenatal care that get treated like Gods rather than deformities because their culture is fucking stupid

Cabbage Patch Kid. Someone used dark magic to bring one to life.

Some babies with that disorder simply develop facial malformations and survive. In which case you'd basically have chosen abortion over a plastic surgery and a shitty school life, not much different than most permavirgins here. Granted it's a slim chance, but still.

Condemning your kiddo to such a painful existence, even if it is a short one... I guess there are few things that are as wicked as keeping such a vegetable alive for selfish reasons like social media attention.

chattanoogan.com/2016/6/13/326027/Shirley-McKenna-Rayne-Jasper.aspx

holy shit the eyes are perfect

>this comment has been removed

JUST

I am pro-life.

what kind of disorder is that anyway?

I don't know what the disorder is but her head shape is clearly fucked up and her brain probably is too. Abortion would be a mercy.

But it shouldn't be authorized unless you can be sure what's wrong is more than just a malformation.

If it doesn't have a brain of a human being and no chance of developing one, then in my opinion it can't be considered human life.

If it doesn't have a brain of a human being but equal or superior cognitive ability, it still has the right to be left alone, i.e. not to be actively killed. But we are far from discovering AI or extra terrestrial intelligence.

So these are the edge cases and to me, they are pretty clear. If you want to be on the right side of libertarian legal theory, let it starve instead of actively killing it.

>look, the surgery went so well the bulging eyes and distended cranium were removed from the before picture!

amazing, britbro. Let the adults talk please.

Holoprosencephaly

A N T I N A T A L I S M

FUCK THESE FUCKING PEOPLE, I HOPE THEY BOTH GET CANCER AND ROT IN HELL

Honestly not trying to be an edgelord but I think her death is for the best

sad for her family though

lolz

looks just like her mom

THEY LIVE!

Jesus Christ, those google images are nightmare fuel

It's a vegetable

this is creepy and I feel like the parents are psychopaths

this is like a wierd fucking trip these parents are cruel

They had a new normal kid a year later or so.
This kid screams constantly and isn't very cute.
They have never even held a baby before these births so they had no idea what they were in for. They actually had to hire some lady to come to the house and show them the basics, like how to bathe the kid and all this simple shit, lol.

Morbidly fascinating.

This shit is sort of a cross between ooga booga pro-liferism and special snowflake "every child is beautiful" SJWism.

I think I know where she got it from. Holy fuck some people shouldn't reproduce.

What the FUCK is this creature and why is it allowed to draw breath?

jesus christ poor little thing

Here's the mothers twitter account:

twitter.com/s_tucker44

It died June 12.

>Expecting women to make a good decision

>It's a girl
If the parents didn't kill it with abortion, she will do it herself later in life when she becomes more of a robot then all of /r9k/ combined. Everything in society is built on looks and charm, more so for a female. She is severely lacking in one of those categories, and I doubt she'll end up charismatic instead of full of bitterness and hatred that she was brought into this world.

m8 it was completely and utterly retarded, see

shit meant

Sup Forums is a Christian board and you're all going to Hell for these horrible jokes.

Hitler clone, when? When will scientists finally give us a proper Hitler clone?

why would you do this to her?

Do you think if you gave birth to one of these monstrosities the police would really investigate THAT HARD if it turned up dead or missing one day?

Terrible parents that don't consider the suffering their child will go through.
>bu but I'll love it forever
You're literally the only one. Everyone else will pity it.

For potential keks.

>glows in the dark

Made me laff

She has no grey matter

She well never be anything but a reptilian eating machine

aw she's the same as her father

>just mostly a fuckload of TV shit I can barely decipher

No wonder the kid came out like that, mom herself is brainless.

How can one gene pool be so immensely fucked?
Somebody should put down the older brother before he ruins some poor girls chance at a normal life with his factory refurbished sperm.

What life would it have had though?

Without sounding like an edge lord, putting it out of it's misery was for the best.

WHY would you keep having kids?

If want another kid that bad then adopt

That thing is literally on another planet

please someone make a "dont talk to me or my son ever again"

oh shit waddup

don't talk to me or my baby hitler ever again

>Countless christfag threads on Sup Forums
>Board that constantly decries degeneracy and the erosion of Western values
>Sup Forums shows absolutely no empathy for a white family trying to cope with their disabled child because
>HURR THEY SHOULD HAVE ABORTED

I'd like to see how any of you would handle a situation like this, though I doubt most of you will ever get married.

I'm pro choice. So I'd find somebody that feels the same way. That's not to say you should scramble your puss every time you get knocked up. But there are situations when it should happen. This is one of them.

Only the girls are related iirc.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

There's still no need to harass these people.

Yeah seriously

Letting it live? Why subject it to the inevitable prolonged torture that will be its life?

There is no empathy, I don't have a retarded kid.

There is brief sympathy to their misfortune but they chose to raise a burden rather than accept the brief pain of losing a child and having a viable one that could go on and propagate their line.

At that point you are literally stealing resources from your healthy children. Time, attention, affection, food, money.

havent seen the vid yet but you made me fucking lol

good shit

women and jesusfreaks

Unfortunate, but at least she'll never know the pain of growing up like that

>prolonged torture that will be its life
it has to live with the mental capacity of a beta fish. if anyone will suffer its the parents of the child.

>I'd like to see how any of you would handle a situation like this

Pillow on face during sleep. Wife would never know. This is what real man should have courage to do for his family.