TFW I've never met an actual Hillary supporter IRL

>TFW I've never met an actual Hillary supporter IRL

>implying she even needs supporters to win

I saw a Hillary bumper sticker on a car the other day and I was genuinely shocked because it was the first time I'd ever seen a sign of support from her IRL.

I know several.

I even brought up the criminal charges not long ago and they just shrugged.

I'm a closet Hillary fan. Don't like telling people #I'mWithHer

ya gotta go outside to meet anyone first

They're either pseudo-intellectuals of the highest order or dumb gibsedat types.

Several of my relatives are #WithHer

Try talking to a woman once

Will this be the first time we'll have a president that literally nobody supported nor voted for?

>t. never talked to normie women before

This

Yeah bro, I'm aware, but truthfully, who has met in all honesty more than ten?

Not very often that you meet the residents of a graveyard.

There dont need to be any. The electoral college is already set and had their votes puchased at bargin prices.
Hillary will win and it has nothing to do with the public.
We are a dictatorship now and today was just a little warm up on how to treat the public going forward.

I haven't either. I know people who are planning on voting for her, but they aren't fans of hers. I can't get a single one of them to actually defend her in conversation.

truth

ive seen more bernie stickers than hillary and i live in dc.

This

What did he mean by this

They don't exist.

When I went to vote in the primary the whole parking lot was full of cars with Trump and Bernie stickers and yet she won my precinct by 70%

I did this, and all I saw were either TRUMP bumper or windows stickers or Bernie 2016 stickers. I have never seen a Hillary sticker here in Texas.

My grandmother is supporting her. She's the kind of person who believes Al Gore invented the Internet and that Hillary will bring back the economy of the 90s.

She's also fucking batshit crazy and thinks the people around her are there to serve her. Quite frankly one of the biggest hypocrites I know. I love her to death but she's whacked out of her mind.

Same.

>tfw my aunt is one

Same here. Just a single one, but plenty of Bernie stickers. Hell, I've still seen a few Bush/Chaney stickers on old pickup trucks.

All the people you know who "don't like to talk about politics"?
Hillary supporters (or voters, at least)

I live in a little mexico mixed with black neighborhood. One of my neighbors has a MAGA sticker on his F150. Brave man.

I'm really convinced that Hilary supporters are the true silent majority or they are convinced that a real crook is better than a "racist".

>She's the kind of person who believes Al Gore invented the Internet
>implying he didn't create the series of tubes™.

Me either

I think this lady divorcée that lives close by might be one. But I'm not 100% sure

They are sycophants

I have found most of the people I know that won't discuss politics are voting Trump.

>I'm really convinced that Hilary supporters are the true silent majority or they are convinced that a real crook is better than a "racist".

why is this....

I've seen one Hillary bumper sticker. It was a niggerdriver.

As OP you are most definitely a fag so I'm assuming you've been to hundreds of gay bars. And in those said bars I'm sure your conversed your way into gobbling dozens of cocks. Which means you've spoken to other faggots. Gay guys love Hillary so I find this thread highly suspicious.

I honestly don't believe they exist.

This has to be the biggest psyop they've ever pulled off, because Hillary supporters don't fucking exist.

My neighbor is one. Too bad she has stage 4 cancer.

Nope. They gays are going with Bernie. Even the lesbians I know are Bernie supporters.

No one "supports" Clinton, they're all just Democratic loyalists

they do you just don't meet many in your basement

Ive seen one in Switzerland I was pretty shocked desu

>Implying her supporters aren't dead, underage, or real.

I have. She likes harry potter, has a nu male boyfriend, and almost cheated on her now ex. I literally had to stop her from cheating.

> Implying the reptilians mingle with the masses

My parents both support Hillary. My mother absolutely adores her and Elizabeth Warren. My father knows Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit, but he dislikes Trump even more.

>tfw work a service job over 40 hours a week

I've met and talked with so many Trump, Cruz, Bernie, etc voters, and not a single Hillary.

Both my moms support Hillary.

My parents are. They think all the email scandals are just conservative smoke and mirrors.

Silly goy...Hildog doesn't need any supporters to win.

Your father sounds like a weak man.

The media shills so hard for Hillary here, while they never waste an opportunity to talk shit about Trump. The vast majority of people here have no idea who Bernie is because he was seldom mentioned in national media.

Both of your main candidates are so shit, goddamn america get your shit together.

Probably because you're a shut in NEET. I've met few.

He's rather capable, but he fell for the MSM meme.

You never see open support of Hillary, plus even when I talked to people about it. They know her crimes, yet they tell me they don't care

oh well who cares who wins, Im killing myself after I submit my absentee ballot.

Never seen one. Some friends who were Bern victims have said they're never voting Hillary. Even my mother who is a devout liberal says she's terrified of her.

Kek me too, at college everybody likes Bernie and out of college as well

Wow that is top fucking notch

Peña Nieto, Vazquez Mota, Lopez Obrador, Candidato Quadro. Let that sink in for a while.

Take a look at your own shithole country, Pedro.

i've seen one bumper sticker and it was a black woman driving. hilary isn't going to legitimately win. she's going to continue to cheat her way through it.

>sycophants
is it too bad, user? is it

Wageslave here. Two females at my job said they're not going to vote for hilldog because women are unstable.

I still haven't met the mythical Hillary supporter in real life, they're like unicorns. I don't know who's supporting her or why she's a serious candidate

if you support trump, tv reality star/businessman, then you're falling for the msm meme.

Politics here are a joke too, I know. Just look at how the entire world laughs at our meme president. I try to make this place better by being a good person and whatnot, but damn it's hard.

They don't exist. She's using dead people to vote for her.

Only the most absolutely bluepilled of the bluepilled are supporting her.
i.e. niggers and midwest soccer moms.

Trump is going to win in a landslide, and yet again the clueless media will wonder how it happened, just like how they thought Britain would vote Remain.

and pray tell, who should I really support?

Guess I'm now a #Cruzmissile

"Good person"

How's the shill campaign going, Pedro? Notice anymore trends lately?

BTW...you speak great English.

it was a self driving shill car

no one. a vote for any one of them is a vote to continue this corrupted system. the powers that be have already decided our next president.

I'm voting for Hillary.
I only like Trump ironically. #MAGA

I live in Memphis, where Hillary support should ostensibly be rather high. I have seen exactly ONE Hillary sign - it was in a neighbor's yard and she removed it sometime in the last 2 months.

I'm college aged. Every person I know voted for Bernie or Jill or Trump in the primary. Not one that I know of admitted to voting for Hillary. I know the nogs support her, but just how in the fuck is she going to convince more than 20% of the white population to turn out and vote for her on election day?

I rarely turn on the TV but everytime I see the news it's always something about how Shillary is pro immigration and how Trump is racis.

They always cry about migrants and whatnot when Mexicans themselves treat central american people like shit and don't do anything to make this place better in order to avoid so many people leaving.

Our government and media thrives on people being ignorant, apathetic and uneducated.

You have fun with that pablo

I haven't seen any bumper stickers. The lone lawn sign I've seen is a Bernie one down the block with the weird old people who grow food in their backyard, have solar panels on the roof, but plaster their car with pro-Jesus and anti-abortion shit you'd expect to see from a hardcore right-winger.

The one Trump supporter I've met is on her fifth child out of wedlock and picks her nose unabashedly while other people are in the room.
The Hillary supporters I've met are simply voting for whoever the Democratic nominee is; some might have preferred Bernie, but they're not too torn up about this outcome and they'd take either of them over Trump or whatever else the GOP could have possibly thrown into the running.

It's the strangest thing. I met a couple Webbhheads, dozens of Bernouts, a lot of Cruz Missiles, and almost every Teamster I know is for Trump. A good portion of the AFL-CIO people I know are either voting Clinton or abstaining.

Clinton supporters are harder to find- but perhaps this is because she doesn't have a lot of enthusiastic supporters, just a lot of people voting the D party line. Most blacks will vote for her because the MSM got to them.

Here was one interesting case I didn't get the chance to take a pic of
>Home Depot
>Ranger Rover
>'I'm With H->er' bumper sticker
>'In Jesus' Name, Amen' bumper sticker
>Fraternal Order of Police window sticker
>Black driver

I haven't either. Almost every liberal I know is a Sanders supporter.

A lot of hillary supporters out there if you go by the amount of shills on pol. Even reddit doesn't like her. Completely blows my mind she is somehow polling well.

Ive never seen one trump supporter in real life. Right wingers are so cowardly and have poor social skills you never see one except in a trailer fucking their sister.

thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD

faggot traitor to your own country

you can't even buy a fucking snack bar with the pennies you're getting, shill

I see them all the time, of course I go outside and make a living.

How many trailers are you peeping in to, hillary supporter?

FPBP

I see Bernie and Trump shit everywhere. The other day I saw my first Hillary bumpersticker on the back of some old redneck's pickup but I'm sure his buddies just put it on there as a prank.

Same

lul

I've literally been asking black people I see around on the street and shit who they're voting for.

Always "Hillary Clinton"

"Fuck Donald Trump"

>All the people you know who "don't like to talk about politics"?

codeword for "I'm voting Trump but don't want to be socially ostracized by my peers"

The real kicker is they just hate him at first blush. They don't even know about that time he tried to avoid renting to blacks and the law jumped down his ass about it.

>live in small white town in WA
>parents are Hillary supporters
>best friend is Hillary supporter
>every single relative is a Hillary supporter
>almost all of my friends are Hillary supporters
>will soon go to hyperliberal college in Seattle; it likely supports Hillary
>tfw I am Trump supporter

Let me tell you, I know a lot about Hillary supporters. Here's what they all believe:
>Hillary will bring real social justice
>Hillary will solve student debt
>Hillary will help the environment
>"Benghazi is too small to be an issue"
>Trump is dumb
>Trump is just a rich racist; nothing more

The only solace I have is that I got a good right-wing friend, but he's going into the Army, so I won't see him in a long time. I can only hope I can find good right wing bros in college. If not, then I'll drown in SJW ramblings.

Nobody in my office with a Chicago mandated diversity quota likes her. All I hear are Bernie and trump

Neither have I, triple dubs.

>Vazquez Mota
>Mota
>Dude weed lmao

Nobody likes her, but you don't have to like someone to want them to be president.

You have to be a grade-A fucking retard to actually "like" a political candidate, who all see you as a mere insect.

>your best friend is with HER

Wring the gay out of him. It's your duty as his friend.

This. The 2 black friends i have are also Hillary supporters. A lot of black people support Hillary for some reason, no fucking idea why.

>no fucking idea why.

Black people are redpilled on college being mostly useless outside of STEM (see: trades) so they don't give a fuck about Bernie, and Trump is a dumb asshole, so they don't have much choice.

>thinking you'll find find right wing people in college

I got some bad news for you user....

ITT: people who don't have jobs and never leave their houses

I've never seen one, not online or in real life, and not one single yard sign.
Not sure they even exist.

for some reason black people think Bill Clinton is an honorary black man because he plays saxophone or something

even though he incarcerated more blacks than any president in history through his war on drugs policies. but don't tell Sup Forums that, they may decide to vote hillary in

>Wring the gay out of him
It's worse than that, user. So much worse.
>Be best friends for 6 years
>5 of those years he is ultra-conservative on all matters except environmental issues
>during the last year, he suddenly becomes very liberal very quickly
>have no idea what caused such a change
>wonder for entire year the reasoning
>conclude he found Hillary-supporting gf in community college
>1/2 right
>last month, be told by best friend he "is a she"
>he has felt this way for four years
>FOUR
>be told this after telling me he has a boyfriend
>be told he "forced" himself to be conservative
>now actively hates right-wingers except for me
>tfw best friend reveals he is Trans SJW
>tfw he hid his true colors for four years
>tfw I watch as he slowly becomes more delusional
>tfw you see your childhood friend now matches the stereotypes of "gay pride"

I can't even begin to wring the gay out of him. I hardly even see him anymore because he spends most of his time with his bf.

This is the horror of liberalism. It'd be fine if he was just gay, but now that he subscribes to the cancerous beliefs of the SJW, I shudder to see what things he'll tell me next.