U.S.-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites, $50,000 as compared to $48...

>U.S.-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites, $50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites.[31]

Explain this stormweenies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They all club together to make sure they only buy things from each other, do business with each other and marry each other. None of their money leaves their community and they're always in work.

White people used to do it too but it was called segregation.

Its well noted that Caribbean and mexican immigrants are very hard workers. Most instill this work ethic into their kids.

Except Puerto Ricans, they are lazy like the rest of the americanz

Cubans get to check the "minority" box, so its easier for them to get hired for most employers. Affirmative Action is discrimination against whites.

D A L E
A
L
E

>non-hispanic whites

Easy - they're the descendants of the industrialists who left Cuba for the US when Fidel took over. Only the rich ones came here.

My uncle married a half cuban. Not bad

>le opressed face
tumblr is leaking again

Cubans know how shit Cuba is, that's why they get the fuck out of there.

>Except Puerto Ricans, they are lazy like the rest of the americanz
This. Most go to the US for the gimmie dats and federal help.

Look this cherrypicked set of a tiny minority doesnt fit the pattern!
Science BTFO
also no sources

Lots of groups make more than whites

M I S T A H
I
S
T
A
H

W O R L
O
R
L

W I D E
I
D
E

I'm not rich, but I blame that on my dad being a cuck who ceded too much power to his woman.

the white race is cuck race nowadays.

the women run the show (and society down the drain).
the "men" are effeminate and even turn into women
the children are raised by mentally ill women on the loose
the culture is made to promote degradation of society

>swisspoors
>luxempoverties

Because Cubans are mostly located in urban coastal areas, while many Whites live in the rural heartland. What's the median White income in Miami vs the Cuban median income in that same city? Let's take a look

The median non-Hispanic White household income in Miami-Dade county is $65,000. The median Hispanic income there is $40,000. 60% of those Hispanics are Cuban.

>tfw they even had two presidential candidates running this election
How did they do it?

most powerful race ;D

Republicans wanted to court the Hispanic electorate, but the only Republican Hispanics are Cubans. I suppose they were betting on a bunch of Mexicans relating to Rubio and Cruz.

>TWO
Who besides Typo Rubio?

Lying Ted

It's almost as if """""""""""""""""""""""""Latinos"""""""""""""""""""""""""" aren't oppressed and Mexicans are just retarded

I heard that Cubans are the Jews of Latin America, is that true?

>Indian
The statistics are based on HOUSEHOLD income. Indians have ten children and live together for decades. It doesn't count.

no, the Indians in the United States are the cream of the crop

>Lying Ted
That kike was canadian. He's not one of us!

They're all Brahmins.

No reference. Validate your bull shit statement first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Americans
Here it is

Indian Americans = 50 people living in a 3 family house all related, 3 generations of them. The well off types buy an apartment building together, only 2 or 3 last names on every doorbell, every one of them related, down to 2nd cousins, it's hilarious, have family of Sikhs down my block doing just this, they also drive yellow cabs in NYC, each one takes a shift, run the cabs 24hrs a day, they own a few taxi medallions.

Have an Indian friend, his step-mom got a good sized multi unit apartment building divorcing his dad, first thing she did was throw out all the tenants one by one, then fill up each apartment with her relatives. He took me by the apartment in the summer and was laughing with me in the car, how they're all related and how funny it looks. Windows were rolled up and it was about 7pm in August, had the AC going in the car, curry gas started coming into the car, I thought it was maybe him farting or sweating for all the laughing, then I realized he's too Americanized and rarely eats curry. Roll down the windows, and now imagine NYC Manhattan air smelling like curry on a hot summer month, it's almost impossible to cover the Manhattan stink and pollution, but they sure did. Smelled like a curry onion sulfur mix, like there was someone cooking mixed with natural gas.

Agree, Mexicans are retarded

Because a lot of Cubans fled a dictatorship and teach their kids to appreciate what they have.

I hate illegal immigration, but if you can get a pick up truck to float 90 miles through the ocean you got my pass.

Cubans are hard workers and don't whine and cry about it

I know a handful of Cubans for when I lived in a more ghetto area, they were poor as shit. I wouldnt rely on wikipedia for your facts ya dumbshit.

>Explain
drug dealing

Serious question, why are all the Colombians I know fuckin white euro looking? And they speak a clean form of Spanish like someone from Spain would speak, no one can tell they're Hispanics.

>my anecdotal experience is more reliable than a study

look up "Creoles"

100%

What? No they look like guy in pic.

>tfw I'm earning $70.000 a year

so I can call Americans poorfag now? top kek

No, but just the top 3 richest person in Hungaria.

>>Explain this stormweenies
You're mixing up your strawmen lad.
Stormfags are the ones who think we should out-fuck the jews instead of just zykloning em.