So even when the Academy kowtows to their bitching and crying, African-Americans are still moaning about muh diversity

So even when the Academy kowtows to their bitching and crying, African-Americans are still moaning about muh diversity.

Will they ever be content and happy? They got their "much deserved" awards. now STFU

When are you going to realize that people just enjoy complaining?

He's knows already that's why he made this thread on Sup Forums

>black actors got both best supporting actor
>white actors got both best lead actor
REALLY FIRES UP THE NEURONS

I am right now complaining about a thread about complaining about people complaining. You are free to complain about this.

It's pretty funny because Viola Davis clearly got screwed so the Frog aka JLaw 2.0 could coast to a win.

Just carrying on the tradition of never giving the awards to anyone who actually deserves it.

re-read your post then read the OP again.

If you give a mouse a cookie...

You give mice cheese

>giving mice what they want
No wonder you have a mouse problem at home you cuck

>make up 10% of the population
>wants "muh diversity" to be all about them

I like mice

Viola Davis:
>I became an artist, and thank God I did because we are the only profession that celebrates what it means to live a life.

What did she mean by this? Is Hollywood elitism just a myth?

You deserve to be caught by a mouse trap you mouse lover!

trap the mice rodent war now

Just typical actor arrogance.

They wouldn't be missed.

moonshit was nothing but affirmative action. it had absolutely zero cinematic achievements

>faggot nigger who stares at the ground for 3 hours and mutters 20 words during the whole movie who does ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING AT FUCKING ALL DURING THE ENTIRE MOVIE. Cant get over a shitty sloppy handjob that lasted 20 seconds
prove me wrong by describing what the tension, main plot, subplot, character development, conflict, hard choice, and resolution of the film was and which non generic music track has stuck in your mind forever

>*la la land's whistle is stuck in your head now* try to do the same with any """"""""music""""""" from Faggot Nigger: The Movie

He was actually pretty good in Moonlight, one of the better things about it

At least they didn't give it to Naomi Harris whose cartoonish performance almost ruined the film.

Either way, Jeff Bridges should've walked the Best Supporting category, hands down.

lol
actors are usually among the dumbest, most egocentric people you'll ever meet

Actors aren't artists

>He was actually pretty good in Moonlight
His role didn't go beyond "muh niggah. shiiiiiiet i have streetz wisdom yo", you call that shit acting for fucks sake?

>oh here's a random nigglet, now the very first second i see him i will decide to technically adopt him as the son i never had and care for him, and buy him food, and lecture his own mother. also i sell drugs. oh its 30 minutes already, time for me to disappear without a trace or explanation

Yeah I would say it's sufficient acting to get a nomination, he gave a better performance than Michael Shannon in Nocturnal Animals, and I fucking love Shannon.

Moonlight was just another atmospheric/minimal A24 production, it was a fine enough film, but there were at least 3 other movies that deserved Best Picture.

Of course it was an obvious race pick for him to win, but they could've given it to much worse. It's like the one black-related win from last night I was the least disappointed in.

Sounds like you would enjoy something more akin to your cultural level, like a Marvel or DC movie

>movie about a butthurt gay nigger
>culture

again

prove me wrong by describing what the tension, main plot, subplot, character development, conflict, hard choice, and resolution of the film was and which non generic music track has stuck in your mind forever

They want to win every acting award and best picture. They don't give a shit about the other ones.

>user requests: "prove me wrong by describing what the tension, main plot, subplot, character development, conflict, hard choice, and resolution of the film was"
>you reply : "LOLOLLO XDDD U LIEK SUPAHHERO MOVIES IM ASMART AND U ISNT XD"

take a hard look at your life man

Because niggers want more gibs

>tension
it was weak and we barely saw it. gay nigger gets bullied in school. we just see name calling and some punches thats it. nothing dramatic like the bullies burn his kitten alive or they break his windows with dildos or some shit. basically its weak bullying for a public school for niggers

>main plot
nigger wants the cock. thats it

>subplot
drug addict mom goes on rehab. thats it

>character development
there was none. tyrone or whatever his name was remains the same mute, autistic, beta fag he was the entire movie. he doesnt grow up, he doesnt learn anything. he is boring as shit. for fucks sake's Billy Elliot had a bigger much stronger character with emotions. this nigger just stared at the floor and was mute.

>conflict
there was none. he didn't have to overcome any major adversity at all or fight against some antagonist. the bullies? shit was over with a "20 years later" fade out. his mom? she just went to rehab, he didn't like punch her or dragged her there. its just a CUT ADOLESCENCE, CUE IN ADULTHOOD, NOW ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED TYRONE!! YAY!

>hard choice
he didn't make any choice at all. hell it was even his homo friend the one who calls him back after all those years not the main character.

>resolution
at the end, besides being a boring, gay nigger, we learn that he is a fucking virgin
CREDITS ROLL

shit post

the best part is that black people didn't even watch Moonlight

this. Bridges is proof of just how big of a joke this years awards were

>at least another week of Sup Forums pretending it actually watched Moonlight
>at least another week of low IQ capeshitters watching a screener and then proclaiming it was worse than Hell or High Water because they watch 4 films a year and don't understand the medium
boy i can't wait

>everyone who disagrees with me is from Sup Forums reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Justice for Denzel

Denzel just acted like Denzel. He always acts the same. He's good at doing that, but not memorable.

>everyone who disagrees with me is in the jewish cabal REEEEEEEEEEEE

>everyone who disagrees with me thinks there's a jewish cabal reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gay bastards

They will never let you stop apologizing. Never

And she screwed Michelle Williams out of her Oscar.

Explain.

Mahershaalalgahaoalnababaoala Ali deserverd that award. Bridges sure as hell didn't. He shouldn't be awarded for acting like Jeff bridges for almost 2 hours. Shannon could've gotten it though. Either him or Ali.

things won't be fair until white people are slaves for 200 years.

we're letting you off easy by accepting anything less.

This.

You give an inch, and they'll demand a foot.

You give a foot, and they'll demand a yard.

ITT: mad whitebois stay mad

>Nobody who IN MY OPINION should have won did

In the last say, 20 years, how many great films have actually won the Best Picture? How many Best Directors were actually the best that year?

user thinks Emma Stone looks like a frog, also he believes she belongs to the FOTM category; similarly to the situation JLaw is in.

Because it's a a career where you live and see your achievements and an award where they're not celebrated posthumously like a lot of other awards.

I meant screwing Viola Davis

>Jeff Bridges should've walked the Best Supporting category

Why? He barely acted at all in that entire movie up until the last 3 minutes. His partner was better than him.

Because she was in that movie as much as Denzel, not Supporting tier, but Lead.

According to who?

why aren't the mexicans bitching about not getting awards? are they the biggest "minority"? why aren't white bois bitching about there not being enough whites in the NBA?

>Oscars are literally given to every black they person they could find
>Entire Oscars is railroaded and disregarded thanks to Best Picture fuck up

It's all anyone gives a shit about

Thats the funny part about the diversity thing. Its 100% only about blacks.

Artists are so shit tier that an engineer (da vinci) is considered the best artist ever.

It's already starting, same with asians. This isn't going to stop until whites are buried

You. I am asking for your opinion.

Actors are praised by millions around the world so they become egocentric. Most actors never take schooling that grows their minds so a lot of them just sound stupid.

This guy is almost always the best part of everything he's in. Great actor.

Fuck off, Mashasasasashashhahsjahhkjshalallalaali Ali

Moonlight, it as I like to call it, Strange Fruit, is the worst Oscar bait movie I've ever had the misfortune of pirating. The fact they literally ripped the Oscars out of the deserving whites hands speaks volumes to how cucked this nation is.

When will South Asians get the recognition they deserve at the Oscars?

Slumdog Millionaire and Life of Pi are pretty recent desu

no

>When will Hispanics, Latinos, Asian-Americans, South East Asian-Americans, finally get the recognition they deserve
When we stop caring about black people so much

Oh god that filename

racist