This little faggot burns the US flag. Says flag waving is 'nationalistic'

This little faggot burns the US flag. Says flag waving is 'nationalistic'.

Writing on his Facebook page, Mellott said he believes "blind nationalism is a corrosive thing."
"If you have pride then that's fine, but I don't. This is me, not having pride. Not attacking others who disagree. Someday I hope that changes. But that change starts with recognizing that there are problems; fundamental problems that very much stem from nationalistic attitudes," he added.

Flag burner arrested but won't be charged - CNN.com - www.cnn.com
cnn.com/2016/07/05/us/flag-burner-wont-be-charged/index.html?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

Land of th Cucks indeed

i really wish that all these people who live in the USA who hate on our country woyld leave our country so we can MAGA and they can go cuck some place else

First ammendment violated? /pol: What a faggot.
Second ammendment violated? /pol: Start the god damn revolution!

hes still a faggot even if he was shot in the head for it. its not right but hes still a faggot.
hes a faggot no matter what you cuck.

>blind nationalism is a corrosive thing

Agreed. My pride in America isn't blind, I've seen it first hand in comparison to elsewhere and it deserves every bit of my nationalistic praise. Shame he's probably so isolated and closed minded he can't see it for himself.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

We didn't mind the fact that he was doing it, we saw it as a way to fuck him over socially. HUGE difference.

>blacks are not dangerous
I know he has said this.

>We didn't mind the fact that he was doing it, we saw it as a way to fuck him over socially. HUGE difference.

THIS
some time we lost our way and the SJWs adopted them when all is said and done we're still Sup Forums and ruin life tech has been a staple here forever

There is nothing wrong with trying to destroy your opposition.

Let the hypocrisy for the liberals.

>Not attacking others who disagree.
>As I wave this burning flag of a country I hate, knowing fully that many people consider this an act of aggression.
>Now I will post this picture everywhere and tell how much I hate this country and insult everyone who lives in it with words.

There's a lot of flag burners who've got too much freedom
I wanna make it legal for policemen to beat me
Cause there's limits to our liberty
Or at least I hope abd pray that there are
Cause those liberal freaks go too far.

Assuming it was his own flag, he shouldn't be charged. It's pathetic that he was arrested in the first place.

so is he conservative or liberal?

>m-m-much flag

Go back to red.dit goyim

you are supposed to piss shit and cum on it before you burn it anyways

>inb4 edgy

Nah just not as stupid as you faggots obsessing over a piece of fabric.

Im sorry at what point is starting an uncontrolled fire in the woods not a crime or at the very minimum Smokey the Bear is gonna kick you in the balls.

Looks like a nu-female with too much test

You boot-licking faggot.

What exactly is wrong with burning the American flag? Our government is fucked up

You ask good questions.

>burning is a form of speech

First, something being a crime doesn't mean it should be a crime. Second, I'm OK if you want to call a fire that caused no damage an "uncontrolled fire", but that simply causes "uncontrolled fire" to be a much less impactful phrase and is used to intentionally misrepresent what happened.