I hate this fucking sjw cunt. is there some way we can get her kicked off Captain Marvel?

i hate this fucking sjw cunt. is there some way we can get her kicked off Captain Marvel?

buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/brie-larson-refused-to-clap-for-casey-afflecks-oscar-win?utm_term=.odzqLqxrk#.toA9L9lGa

lol

>We

They will never make a Lady capt Marvel flick

She will just show up in a few movies

>Are

>buzzfeed
>we
>disneylet
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

we as in Sup Forums not we as in you oscars tourist

>hating an actress because they refuse to clap to a rapist

Member when Sup Forums picked on Meryl Streep clapping to Polanski?

Yet if he anally raped a 13 year old she'd want to suck his dick.

Who cares that she's Captain Marvel? It's not even in a oscar winning franchise.

>buzzfeed

get the fuck out

She's one of the few celebs I had to unfollow. I don't mind political stuff occasionally but everything she posts is SJW butthurt.

I didn't notice any rudeness at all, she hugs him and gives him the award. She didn't clap because her fucking hands were full. When will it STOP?

>we
>calls others tourists
LMAO

Go be triggered somewhere else

Casey is literally the exact opposite of a rapist. He did the very opposite of rape.

>guy acts like an unprofessional douche on the set of a movie nobody remembers
>HE MUST BE OSTRACIZED FOR LIFE REEE

In the year that Hollywood stopped blackballing Mel Gibson, no less.

Give me a break.

Damn dude you sound mad. When was the last time you got laid?

Repeat after me

was he raped?

>buzzfeed
>sjw
Do you have proof that op is Sup Forums? Can you show me your Sup Forums before 2012 credentials?