Have social anxiety? Share your experiences Sup Forums

Have social anxiety? Share your experiences Sup Forums.

I watch anime

Boring

I can't interact with strangers and i'm destined to die alone

Why would you have social anxiety in a club?

Literally drink or do drugs

I like silence too much.
Can't trust people.

I have severe social anxiety, my heart starts beating really fast, i start having difficulty breathing, i get tunnel vision, my movements get really robots and i have difficulty moving properly, my face goes into a psycho stare and people get afraid of me.

i hated every day of school because i was destined to stand out because i was pretty much the only one eating alone

what is that in the silver bags? wine?

iktf

that sucks man, why did this happen?

not a very good conversationalist, plus i was absent an awful lot due to being a depressed cunt since i was about 12 so i didn't really get the chance to make any friends.

I was at a bar a few nights ago with some friends, when somebody asked me where the toilet was. Through a series of events that I am not responsible for, I ended up physically leading a small army of drunks to the correct room. I might not have social anxiety, but life seems to get very awkward around me when I'm out.

iktf

>social anxiety
>experiences
i dont have experiences to share because of it

wew, you actually guided them to the bathroom, you only needed to point it out.

Wow, you guys are weird. Even needs at my school had friends to sit with.

>needs
*nerds

These. It was always annoying as fuck with eating too because my classmates or teacher would take pity on me and sit next to me.

Usually i don't
But certain times when a girl is hitting on me hard i become a little uncomfortable and stupid

I can't start conversations with people. If I think too long about it I get into a circle that just makes me less and less secure about going up to someone and initiating a conversation, or really doing anything. The longer I go wanting to talk to somebody but not being able to start I get more and more anxious, I feel less and less comfortable moving so I just sit or stand perfectly still, looking into a direction where nobody is and just hoping that somebody else will start talking to me so that I can participate in a discussion without having to initiate it. It's awful. It's especially bad with groups.