Shame ! Shame ! Shame on Britbongs !

Butthurt remainers are annoying but especially when they're obnoxious foreigners in London protesting your vote :

youtube.com/watch?v=LdpPHmRbLaw

Are normies seeing this ? Doesn't it bother them ? What accent is this anyway ?

This cunt apparently even tried to take the video down.

twitter.com/GrahamWP_UK/status/750319790695350272

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqHwXWa3tH4
youtube.com/watch?v=ijk8GQZP1pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea, this faggot is a big cunt. Sent this to Paul when i found it on the protest #. There are couple more lying around.

Clearly agitators

If I'd been there, I'd have smacked the skinny cunt myself. I voted Leave, I got what I wanted.

Is that RamZPaul's evil twin?

>Eez not "great" in any shape way or form!
Don't think I've heard that one since 1066.

Might be a swiss accent...

>What accent is this anyway?

He sounds Danish, he also looks Danish.

Even with many 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants they won't call themselves British. They're all "x living in Britain" and so on. To then call them non-British is racist.

The social dialogue is intentionally confusing and unapologetically hypocritical. It's impossible to follow.

He doesn't even have a goatee, what witchcraft is this ?

RamZ used to.

Don't post on kikebook about brexit cost me an unneeded shitstorm including lost friends if you live in London.
Butthurt millienials and antifa pro eu shills are insane on this one

Clearly, they weren't real friends in the first place

Where's Boris' water cannon when you need it?

the fucking nerves on some people, not even a fucking brit...

Such shit would go nasty rather fast here. Guess they prolly do this in oslo though, that place should be nuked.

Hmm... an for how long will this ip range have the wrong flag. Red for blood, Blue for endless oceans and white for snow. Also the colors from ragnhilds dream. This is some jewish trick I am sure of it. God damnit all flags should be red, white and blue.

Yeah but you weren't going to shag her anyway.

>not even a fucking brit...

There were some like that posh lady but she wasn't much nicer tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqHwXWa3tH4

REV UP THE FIREBOMBERS LADS
TIME FOR ROUND 2 ON THESE GERMCucks

*emerges from the grave*

imagine if this was oslonistan....

and god damnit if there is no blue in this flag now either. fix this range isp fucking shit...

>Worst of it, a burger called me Denmark the other day
Damnit it's the fucking NSA or some 3-4-5 fancy letter agency messing with the ip ranges!

Fuck you NSA/CIA/KGB/PST/SÄPO/SANTA gibs blue cross back now!
>at least it wasn't swedish

Why do they hate the working class so much?

THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE OUR FISK!
youtube.com/watch?v=ijk8GQZP1pA

THE EU KIKES ARE TRYING TO TAKE OUR FISK MY FLAG IS MISSING BLUE

They really do. I don't get how the progressive, hip, upper middle-class left got away with being the (((good guys))) for so long. They've totally internalized the displacement of working class lads.

They value other people and their culture over there own. I don't think there's a future for people like that, they'll extinct themselves.