ITT: The year is 1965

ITT: The year is 1965

so ya think were gonna get on the moon anytime soon?

IT AINT ME
IT AINT ME
I AINT NO FORTUNATE SON

brb burning my Beatles' records

it's 1965, OP hasn't been born yet, this thread doesn't exist.

>Oog
>Ma oog boog
>Ooga booga noonda
>"Oogan noonda ba"
>mfw

>leave Jules Rimet to me

Trips confirm. Also what's the likelihood of an AFL-NFL merger?

Jim Brown btfo! Can black bois even compete?

Hi folks, I’m -31 years old and both of my parents are in kindergarten

if you were born after 1990 you're not allowed to post here. also your parents were old as fuck when they had you, probably explains your autism.

I'm sure England will be elite on the national stage for years to come. They did invent the sport after all.

shut up and post broads

>Hornung
>Not an o-line babby

When will those niggers get off the streets. Honestly all this for a fucking bus seat and a water fountain

i love communism guys

I wouldn't worry so much about that Immigration Act that just passed guys, it won't change our country at all

Guys I just got my fucking draft letter in the mail. I'm so fucking scared... They're going to ship me off to fucking vietnam! I don't want to go! What should I do???

Who is this rare meme frog?

>not having mental illness
lmaoing at your life

Burn it my dude

Just say you have bone spurs

real talk my dad was in vietnam and still has nightmares/ptsd although hes otherwise lived a "normal" life

fuck that shit

Look I'm fit and healthy, but I don't want some fucking gooks to kill me in some godforsaken country! My gf is graduating with me this year from HS, I'm going to marry her soon! Surely there's a way out of this right? Can't I call someone? My dad is going to drive me down to the local base and turn me over next weekend, he said he's proud of me! I feel like my life is over right now, I can't even eat or sleep... My dad is a korean war vet so he thinks this is some great honor... I just wanted a normal, peaceful life... How can this be happening to me!?

What the hell are bone spurs? That's not even a real thing, I've never heard of it. If someone gets out of the draft by claiming "bone spurs" you know they're full of shit.

escape to Canada

>people will actually believe thier team will beat my bostsn celtics

Go fuck yourself, coward. Hope they hunt your asses and shop you to vietnam so you can die when you talk down a child who will bomb your beta.

Oh boy I can’t wait to see who’s taking the Stanley cup this year out of SIX teams. Maybe Toronto? They look really good

Nice lyrics
Mind if I use them for a song I'll release in 4 years?

Dudes let go to campus and protest about nam.

And watch the tv imma set myself on fire because fuck the state

Should have joined the navy retard, the gooks are gonna string you up

what fucking sport is that?

Go bitch. Don’t be such a pussy

>Called Mr.Clutch
>0 rings
What did he mean by this?

Thw realest sport

Badminton

Fuck Nig Russell ruined the gamr by being
>le tall nigger man

Just watch we will get our own tall nigher and destroy Russell and his gay jew owner

What went wrong?

GOAT

so I went and killed a bunch of fascist and commie cunts and lost my left leg can Boston please have a successful sports team? sick of these rubbish losing teams

but user, we already did

>2-12
Is the NFL going to step in and doing something about this franchise?
Why can't they be more like the model NFL franchise: the Browns?

>Putting teams in Denver, Oakland, and Buffalo
>considering putting a franchise in Cincinnati when Ohio already has the based Cleveland Browns

League was doomed from the start desu

Honestly Dick Leftridge from West Virginia looks like a pretty solid back. He could perhaps solve some of the problems that Pittsburgh has had with their running game.

lmao niggers kek

Literally who can stop us!!

Literally any college team the AFL is a joke son

Back to Sup Forums Adolf Thibideau

>Under .500 for the first time since 1925
Are they done?

Dubs confirm

Good luck Jose. Philly already tried that.

These trips confirm.

Hey guys, the Gophs have won like 7 natties in the past few years, how many do you think they’ll win in the coming decades? Like 10-20 more? At least if I know college football!

There will never be a professional soccer league in the US. There's just not that much interest in the game.

What the fuck is soccer?

A sport for Commies.

#DraftDodgersWelcome

Fuck Bob Dylan, that electric traitor.

This new immigration act is really going to turn our country brown. I hate those fucking WOPs but they're better than the spics.

Your president is full of shit then

This Joe Namath seems to be a real winner, glad we signed him.

J E T S GOOOO JETS

LBJ is full of shit? Fuck you man!

Sad to see Gomer Jones wasn't able to cut it after Wilkinson. Hopefully this Mackenzie fellow has enough heart to lead Oklahoma back to glory.

>mfw my office just hired some skirt as a """""""""""""""""""""""professional"""""""""""""""""""""""
when will this meme end?

I love Bear Bryant! He's the best coach in the history of the college game! The Crimson Tide could beat the Steelers!

A reminder that the Tide shouldn't have won the title last year after losing to Texas in the Orange Bowl
WTF was the AP poll thinking not having a poll after the bowl season?

That’s some brilliantly subtle bait right there

>Arsenal 7 titles
>Liverpool 6 titles
>Man Utd 6
>Everton 6
>Sunderland 6
>Aston Villa 6
Splendid parity I do say.

the hell is this limey gibberish? are you ok, Col. Blimp?

>people actually believe a Liverpool squad with only 14 players will win the Football League

And how many rings do we got again ;)

Man fuck the rangers. I want a good team that’ll make me happy, not the piss poor mets that can’t even win a fucking game. Christ they should tear down polo grounds and call it a factory of sadness!

Join the National Guard. There's a lot of openings near Kent State.

B O N E

S P U R S

>McCovey Mays Marichal Shaw
WHO CAN STOP US?

>There are people who think England will win the World Cup

What the fuck is the world cup?

>NHL to Los Angeles
Soon.

I've got my bills for the champions hip. chargecucks won't know what hit em.

>the eastern conference isn't a jo-

So yeah, the army controls our country now. Better than the commies, I say. I just hope they don't do anything really dickish, like close our Congress and suppress our print.

Hey guys,this one guy from work saw me leaving a church. How fucked am I?

Next year WC will be a piece of cake. Garrincha and Pelé will be together again. Who gonna stop us? Portugal!? Eusébio is a fucking fraud!

MODS
M
O
D
S

This, there is no way we stop Brazil for winning 3 WCs in a row

MODS MODS MODS!!!

Have your rich and powerful family run interference for you long enough to get a doctors note saying you have bone spurs

I've been following this new football team, the Boston Patriots. They're awful, but in a plucky underdog kind of way. They'll probably never win a Super Bowl, but they're fun nonetheless

What's a Super Bowl user?

What’s this immigration bill all about? Kennedy says Hart-Cellar won’t flood the nation with spics and Catholics but I don’t think I trust that mick.

>Kennedy
>1965

user, I....

>tfw would've won back to back without injuries

Fucking wilt

>be GOAT athlete
>cant find 2 shooters to lighten the scoring load slightly so you can win
>being the GOAT surely is suffering.

>Jim Marshall went the wrong way
>He's still on the team

Fire Bud Grant.

>who is Bobby Kennedy?
>who is Ted Kennedy?

I hope Kennedy gets re-elected!

Seriously lads, who can stop >us? 3-in-a-row soon and once >we have that wrapped up, Galway are going to dominate this sport for the foreseeable future.

Dynasty incoming.

He's been dead two years fag. Johnson got reelected last year.

He's going to win again in '68 and Democrats are going to dominate the political landscape for the next 25 years. Cap this post.

Isn't it just time to tear down the Berlin wall? It's been up for fucking FOUR YEARS why isn't anyone doing anything?

What's the point? America is a spent force. They can't even win against a bunch of rice farmers, and soon the rest of the world will rise up with their Vietnamese brothers.

Communism is going to steamroll through Europe soon, and nobody will ever talk about building walls again.

HUELGA
CHAVEZ IS BASED

I don't rate England's chances at the World Cup next year.

Watch out for this rubin carter guy. He has the possibility of becoming the GOAT. Seems like a bit of a hooligan though