Trailer for Will Smith's new Netflix exclusive movie

youtube.com/watch?v=2SRM1WpVEY4

he's all washed up ;__;

looks shit

>max landis

Will be shit

What is it? Vampire immigants?
So it's just Blade + contemporary political allegory?
Pass

how the fuck is he not aging?

Bravo, Max!

I still watch anything with Will Smith in it. just can't have his son in it

>In a world where humans and magical creatures are begrudgingly forced to coexist, human policeman Scott Ward (Will Smith) is partnered with newly-transferred Orc Nick Jakoby (Joel Edgerton), the first of his notoriously hostile kind to be accepted into law enforcement. While investigating a shootout in crime-ridden South Central Los Angeles, they come across a rare and valuable item: A magic wand, capable of rewriting reality itself. Framed for a crime they didn't commit, they go on the run while being pursued by two rival gangs, corrupt cops, federal agents, private companies and the witch to whom the wand belongs, and must protect the wand to prove their innocence.

Daily reminder that Max Landis was paid 3 million for this script

Million

>will looks more retarded than the guy in makeup and prosthetics

lol

He looks normal, you just have problems. More than likely autism

>lol

God i hate reddit

?
He looks totally normal and even quite good for his age

>Max Landis

>Straight to Netflix
Wow, I thought Smith and Ayer would at least stop over at Blumhouse or Lionsgate first

So was this a repurposed Shadowrun script or what?

so it's alien nation with a retarded subplot

How does he look retarded?

I always wonder how those hacks got their jobs in the first place.

In Landis' case, nepotism

>Orc looks like the "LOOKS LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENUE BOYS" Orc

looks like a reptillian at 0:12. guess david icke is right about them as they are so many references to what he talks about in the media like in V, the avengers and now this.

wow didn't realize the Fresh Prince fanclub was here and can't stand their hero being called out for looking like a fag

>In a world where humans and magical creatures are begrudgingly forced to coexist
Max should really lay off binging anime

he looks like a completely normal person, perhaps you're projecting your insecurities onto him?

You really want Sup Forums's approval don't you?

So, they're basically ripping off Shadowrun concept, but wiill replace great cyberpunk style and great dialogs with some street-level shit and sjw ideas. Goddamnit.

Not interested unless he's doing the theme song as well

> AN is my only frame of reference for crossgenre buddy cop movie
go back to watching The Walking Game of WestThrones

>max landis
Any police helicopters in this?

Black don't crack. Also, blacks use lotion and take care of their skin. White skinned people have less melanin and don't take care of their skin so they age quicker. White women in particular also use excessive makeup and get by on that.

I'm mexican and even though I'm almost 27, I get mistaken for an older teenager. Margot Robbie is my age but this bitch looks like she was born mid 30s. White people, not even once.

This will be good. Chronicle was a good film. Max Landis is a good screenwriter.

It's as simple as that.

Shouldn't this fuck be feeding his pigeons and wondering why Ernie's never coming back home?

Max Landis opening his mouth is cringe kino

>Cop movie
>Directed by David Ayer
>Starring Will Smith
>THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN starts playing

Will looks dead inside

>Fantasy + real world
One example of this being good, please.