>No thread about Nootka

Lets fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15cMbVErp5W
vocaroo.com/i/s1iKCnSoAMI6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mhmmm

I have a use for you.

That last episode man, how can it be so shit.

I was blitzed as shit when I watched the finale but I remember liking it. Gotta say Delaney didn't knife enough people. Will stay tuned for S2 despite thinking this was a miniseries.

i don't think i fully understood his master plan

>blitzed

What did he mean by this?

I dunno, man. Even the starting conversation between Strange and Delaney was shit, especially after the cliffhanger was so tantalizing. It's like everything that held the show together came apart, and I was left with a less colorful Peaky Blinders, except Taboo started killing off characters like it was trying to meet a quota. And sure, let's just kill off the sister and NOT do anything with her death, aside from forcing Hardy to "act" and have Delaney stall his plans by an hour, maybe two. 9/10 conclusion for Brace, though.

My body is totally ready for S2, though. They have to salvage the show; it's the perfect medium for Hardy's characteristic grunting.

jesus christ I am so ashamed of myself for shitting on this thing before i watched it, it is so fucking good

Means after an eternity sober (4 days) I drank enough Seagram's to kill a teenager.

The kino levels in the show is so high that brainlets can't even hope to comprehend it.

Can someone share the pastas from last thread? Hmmmh i have a use for you

Be verry care ful

That scene where women, whores, children, traps and other were waiting to the last minute before toddling to the ship was dumb as fuck.

They could wait on the ship whole time

oh shit

oh yeah, they're not even trying to hide it

vocaroo.com/i/s15cMbVErp5W

someone post all the recordings of that guy. Every single one was excellent.

So was the little brown girl from when he burned the ship real or not?

Are tv shows with master rusemen the new standard ?
I mean peaky blinders was refreshing but this just seem to be a watered down version of it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1iKCnSoAMI6

this is the only other one I have

I thought nootka was gunpowder

Nootka is anything you want it to be user.

Nootka is the protagonist's name user.

>peaky blinders
>refreshing

lol no, it was a Sons of Anarchy in 1920s. It's a homeless trans mans Boardwalk Empire.

>mfw he started chanting in African at Coop

Is Hardy aware he's making a drama and not a comedy?

What was he whispering in that scene with crows?

What bothers me the most is them possibly killing off two best characters - Lorna and The Chemist.
As much as we like the epic grunting man, those two were real stars of the show.

lorna will be fine and if the show's name is any hint, we will probably get some sort of sexual tension/relationship between delaney and her in S2

im definitely upset about the chemist though. and hard agree that the finale was underwhelming

Nah those two are listed at the sailing plan he filed with the EIC. Everybody who was left at the wreckage in the shore are gone.

this, Lorna really grew on me and developed well.
Chemist can't die. If he lives they'll probably
continue having him sort of watch out for Delaney's son
Maybe he'll hook up with Hogg's molly character

>The manifest I've sent to the EIC lists me, my stepmother, dr. Cholmondeley here but only one of you
>First one to grunt gets to stay on my ship

>or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him in the river thames

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

At least you can grunt. Who are you?

mhm it doesnt matter who we are hmm we're always been like this hmm

If I take your hat off would you die?

I have a use

UUUU

Only if you're not very...careful...now

killing off worst girl was a good move, hopefully she doesn't come back as a ghost or some shit next season

New to this series guys

Is his sister supposed to be attractive or something??? She looks utterly disgusting

I don't know user, I mean I guess? She's pretty uggo and can't act for shit on top of that so the casting choice eludes me.

t. gay pleb

Do you think /ourguy/ Cholmondeley got got?
It's hard recovering from such severe burns, especially on a ship where you were supposed to act as the doctor

From now on when I am in a tough social situation and am put on the spot, I will begin to speak strange African languages to myself, repreating the same verses over and over. If questioned about this behaviour, I have to continue speaking in strange African languages, but only after informing people that I am speaking with the crows.

I'm hard pressed to think of a show that shit the bed so hard in the season finale. List of interesting things throughout the season that ended up meaning fuck all:
What happened to Delaney in Africa (guess one line about it was enough)
Was he actually a shaman or just crazy
His sister just fucking kills herself because why do anything with all the time we've spent developing that
All of the master planning resulted in blowing everyone up and fighting an army in the streets Previously demonstrated to be intelligent characters wary of Delaney go on a suicide mission for him
Alliance with America was a psyche out

I was all geared up to jump into Peaky Blinders after this was over but fuck that.

He's fucked.

Peaky Blinders is good, though...and has nothing to do with Hardy, except that he's a supporting character in the second season.

Steven Knight is the showrunner of both, and if he thought that was a good way to end a season than I'm not going to bother

>Cholmondely
>pronounced "chumly"
How

Should I or should I not watch this? I see people saying it's shit and people saying it's nice.

I dropped Peaky Blinders in the first episode of season 3. Nothing interesting happened, though it didn't help that I watched it without subtitles and their speech is completely incomprehensible without subs.

To be fair it does kind of seem like it was rushed by expectation of not getting another season.

>I see people saying it's shit and people saying it's nice.

Can you guess how you can figure out which side you are on?

by watching it

She was hot in GoT imo. In Taboo she looks like a bird or something.

The only thing that makes sense if the quality of the rest of the season wasn't a complete fluke and I'm just a rube is exactly the opposite, that they had a ending that actually resolved things thematically and hastily rushed to cram in something that allowed for more seasons.

>she looks like a bird
>delaney knows things through birds

Truly a kino that keeps on giving.

Mhhmmm... bump hmm...

Can gruntposting remain until the next season?

Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmhmmmmmm

Was Sir Stuart's death a suicide? He did say to the black guy he always has one more ace, and when the bomb arrived he went to open it and said "lets get this business over with" like he knew what was about to happen?

Was this the reason he killed off his other two helpers?

are you fucking dense ?

Delaney had sent him a nice bomb that looked like the signed treaty the american double agent was supposed to get

>has one more ace
his ace was the american

Ph I see, thanks lad

so is the kid his son or his dad's son?

You have a use.

Mhmm I have a use for gruntposting.

Honestly

Can one of yous actually explain what the point of the show was?

What's the point of any show?

Why did he assume Delaney would sign it? What was his plan?

For the memes and the taboo-fu

It's rammed full of unstable gunpowder, and Delainey knows the redcoats are coming to fuck his shit up so I doubt sitting everyone on a hoard of explosives is the best idea.

>hmm...
*put hat slightly forward*
>hm
>hmm
*walks angrily*
>hm...

>hm

>tfw no step-mother that's the same age as you to fuck

be...very...careful
...now

mhmm

They aren't dead friend. Don't worry, if they wanted to kill them off they would have done that before getting them on the boat. Lorna is 100% not dead and the chemist will most likely survive but be fucked up with burns everywhere over his face.

This was some retarded shit.

>Get into a street battle with redcoats IN LONDON
>after killing a platoon of them, just jump into your sailboat loaded full of explosives and merrily float off.
>FROM LONDON
>Heart of the british empire
>with hundreds of military ships nearby
>and cannons
>and coastal defenses

ludicrous
That's

>two episodes in
>so far I like it and it isn't as boring as everyone said
what am I in for?

he is no pussy, i'll be fine

hmmmmm

nootka

>seagrams

Vodka or Gin? Either way disgusting but with one you may be spared

>ywn fuck Tom Hardy
Why live?

Can someone give me a quick idea of the story? Whenever I look it up all I see is "tom hardy is in 1800s britain and mean to people".

Is it a crime show? Is it political intrigue? Drama?

You realise you can't just jump on the radio and tell them to run the ship down right? plus mot war ships will be either blockading France or America or defending sea lanes.

>The eight-part series, set in 1814, begins with James Delaney (Tom Hardy) returning to England after twelve years in Africa with fourteen stolen diamonds, following the death of his father and as the war with the United States is nearing its end

Wiki description.

But pretty much Hardy comes home and inherits a small part of land from his dad, and that land is important to everyone, the Crown, East India, and Americans. And they're all coming after him for it. That's the main plot, then you have his sister in the mix, his mom and origin etc, its a kino show trust me.

Thanks senpai downloading now

The story isnt as important, as long as you find it comfy and like the characters its a great show to watch.

Wow, a rare photo of Hardy where he actually isn't flexing his traps 120%, I thought he burned them all to keep his secret safe.

Fuck Nootka. Fuck wills. Fuck treaties. Fuck the Americans. Fuck the French. Fuck dogs. Fuck cats. Fuck rabbits. Why not?

I'M THE FUCKING HEAD OF STATE. BY HIS MAJESTY'S ORDERS. KILL HIM.

You have five seconds to name a better character oh wait Without naming Lorna, Solomon, or Chomley You can't.

manly aesthetic face, manly deep full of testosterone aesthetic voice, wide frame

no one give a fuck about %bf or other /fit/ and /misc/ autism outside of their boards

>as long as you [like it] and like the characters its a great show

... this really needs to stop

>tfw your brother-in-law publicly calls you a nigger

OK so why did he tell his sister to fuck off after spending like 8 episodes trying to fuck her?

He was blue balls as fuck from being away in Africa for so long, Godfrey soon helped him with that problem though so he didn't have a use for her anymore.

Its true we can't, the Prince is pretty great.

Hope he has more screen time in the upcoming seasons.

Chumley better fucking survive

For you...

Terrible writing