What's a good movie to watch with your gf?

What's a good movie to watch with your gf?

Master And Commander

>tfw keep starting movies to watch with gf
>we get distracted and never finish them

How do I do it, Sup Forums? We have a hard time keeping our hands to ourselves

Falling Down
Possession
It Follows
A Clockwork Orange

delete this

bet she smells like farts

Why do girls love big chocolate sticks so much?

>I lie to anonymous people to get some validation in life

Primer

It's not that hard to believe that some people on Sup Forums have girlfriends

actually a good list. I've watched 3 of these with her and before me she only watched shitty rom coms.

>try and introduce my gf to somewhat more sophisticated movies
>WHY/HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
>she keeps looking at me expecting an answer instead of watching the plot unfold

The more frightening but true prospect is that some posters on Sup Forums are girlfriends.

>girls
>on my Sup Forums

I fucking hope not

It would explain why this board is shit though

>tfw girlfriend is an author and understands character design and plot points better than I do
>tfw I'm a video editor and understand narrative structure and visual/sound design elements better than she does

I love talking about movies with her desu

>I'm a nu-male the post

>author
>video editor

You can just say fanfic blogger and youtuber next time, you dumb faggot

The Fox and the Grapes is one of the Aesop's fables,[1] numbered 15 in the Perry Index.[2] The narration is concise and subsequent retellings have often been equally succinct. The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable. The expression "sour grapes" originated from this fable.[3]

The fable of The Fox and the Grapes is one of the few which feature only a single animal protagonist. There are several Greek versions as well as one in Latin by Phaedrus (IV.3) which is terse and to the point:

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.[4]
In her version of La Fontaine's Fables, Marianne Moore underlines his ironical comment on the situation in a final pun, "Better, I think, than an embittered whine".[5]

Although the fable describes purely subjective behaviour, the English idiom "sour grapes" which develops from the story is now often used also of envious disparagement to others. Similar expressions exist in other languages,[6] but in the Scandinavian equivalent the fox makes its comment about rowanberries since grapes are not common in northern latitudes.[7]

I'm still going to college for my editing but she's gotten awards for some of her longer stories and one essay

Honestly user you're doing good. Ignore the salty betas

This is out of left field, but do you have an email I can contact you at? I've been looking for an editor for my project. I can give you more details if you're interested.

Seriously though what is it like to have a gf

And furthermore, what is the point of it if they're just going to break your heart

It's really fantastic if you find the right girl. Above all, it's really just like having a best friend without any uncomfortable limits. You can talk about whatever you want, you can do whatever gross stupid shit you want, it's just one of the most genuine and close relationships you'll ever have with a human being (again, if she's actually a good catch)

My gf spend most of our time being cynical pieces of shit and mocking most people and things we see

Bound, 1st half lesbian sex, 2nd half suspenseful crime thriller

My girlfriend loved Predator, weirdly.
Classic Disney is always a winner of course.

None. Girls don't like movies, they don't bring benefits, the best case scenario of watching a movie with a gf is she DOESN'T ruin your experience.

Sad, user. Simply sad.

you won't see any movies with my gf, fuckedface!

Hey dude, I really tried, I wasn't always against sharing a movie with a chick. It just turns out they're bad at enjoying things quietly because they're not getting any attention.

Sounds like a bad girl, user
If you spend all your time around girls like that it will spoil your fun with all girls

It's a "friend" that you're attracted to and can fuck. But she isn't really your friend. She's just tricking you.

[email protected]

just wait until you inevitably grow tired of each other

>you'll never feed a girl your extra large chocolate bar.

;_;

Yep, and if that ever happens we'll go our separate ways
And if it doesn't we'll stay together

Not sure what you're getting at here

>she's just tricking you

For what purpose

he's trying to make it look foolish to ever get in a relationship

>But it's really just a Snicker's bar

haha

I'm saying when you start to get bored of each other it'll be easier to focus on the movie. you know, just answering the question you asked

not really. something going to shit doesn't mean the good parts weren't worth experiencing

>something going to shit doesn't mean the good parts weren't worth experiencing

Yes it does

Case in point: my entire life

why haven't you deaded yourself?

Every woman I've watched a film with has done this.

Does this mean grills can't into kino?

It was shit ever since le CIA face drew underaged tourists onto this board

Because someone has to post meme threads

It's a tough job, but I'm willing to take the weight of the responsibility.

"A Serbian movie" it's a great romantic thriller

My gf wants to watch Lion, Get Out, and Moonlight. Fucking kill me.

How can milky way even compete?

Women would rather just focus on you than the movie. Rather charming desu, you must be a handsome and likable guy.

just be happy they're not hidden figures and birth of a nation

Rhymes with Teeheehee

Nothing wrong with those movies but don't get too attached to her if you catch my drift ;)

sorry. I can't be rused into believing this.

I have been told multiple times I am attractive but sperge to much and screw up anytime a girl wants me