American racial classification memes aside, are Arabs white...

American racial classification memes aside, are Arabs white? Take off their hijabs and they could fit in Europe or USA for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think so a bit.
I mean some are some aren't.

they belong to the europeoid i.e. "white" major race

Arabs from Arabia, no. But some are raped children from various origins so they can sometimes have European features. They piss-drinking inbred culture still makes them shitty though.

Caucasoid

>Take off their hijabs and they could fit in Europe
They definitely could not pass as germans

Depends, some are mixed with african there are even black saudis.

>Brazil
>15 million Arabs. They all are whites by law.
Our racism is scientific, not cultural, like in america.

Middle easterners are the cousins of europeans actually

Yeah for all intents and purposes they are white.
Unfortunately

I'm Arab, and I swear to Allah I hate every single bitch that wears a hijab. Its the Arab equivalent of "only God can judge me" shitty religious facebook posts. These sluts are total whores and then think they can cover that up by wearing a hijab and acting religious.

True arab virgin girls are awkward and try to "fit in" by wearing modern western clothing, just like awkard white virgin girls try to fit in by wearing modern revealing clothing.

Also fuck anyone who says "hijabi" that's not even a word wtf.

Hijab should be banned and made illegal to be honest, ataturk had the right idea.

>Take off their hijabs
WTF?! YOU ARE A FUCKING MOUNTAIN ISLAMOPHOBE, BITCH!!!
Hijab must stay. It's veil of power!

What kind of arab we talking about? Not-arabs and mixed peoples who speak arabic, or actual ethnic arabs?

I don't mind the normal Hijab (actually make sense to protect your head from the scalding sun), but the Burqa/Niqab must go.

>take off their hijabs and they could fit in Europe
not fucking really. Males don't wear hijabs and you can tell them from a mile

How do you difference a Arab from a Turk?

Arabs are Arabs. They range from Brown to Black to Olive Skinned and some are even White.

MENA becomes its own category in 2020.

Lets just say MENA people

You don't need to

they're caucasians, they're not europeans tho, they're sandniggers

turks have the back of their head flat also they look very slightly less sandniggers than north africans.

Muhammad was white. Historical accounts say so. This means arab girls should date perfect man just like Muhammad and suck as many white cocks as possible.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777

by the smell

"white" is an american meme
they are not of a european ethnicity

depends really, most syrians and lebs maybe some north africans can fit in, gulf arabs not so much.

Assad is blue eyes white dragon

> Take off their hijabs and they could fit in Europe or USA for example
That is like saying nepalese people pass as chinese people.

Maybe if they didn't fuck their cousins or sisters they'd look less swarthy.

>Take off their hijabs and they could fit in Europe or USA for example.

Arabs stick out even in Southern Europe, no way in hell they fit in Europe except for the 1% that is white

American racial classification memes aside, are Arabs white?
>aside

The concept of whiteness was invented by anglos. I only recognise western and non western culture

Without clothes = YES

With clothes = No, they fit better in Lord of the Rings as NAZGULS.

/Thread

>Without clothes = YES
Maybe in your country. But in europe? No.

O B S E S S E D

Anglosaxon no, caucasian yes, white maybe, depending on who you ask.

>Arabs from Arabia, no.
This

whatever they are they don't get to ride on my airplane

>fit in Europe or USA
I believe Europe is a much better fit for them. They are pure europeans and will feel right at home.

Arabia is a country? In Africa?

your race attitudes are odd. many pardos self identify as whites. and some blacks identify as pardos.

Are you actually mentally impaired ?

>"hijabi" that's not even a word wtf.
isn't it how you form plural in arabic by adding an 'i'? so hijabs? how is that not a word. you are nitpicking