B-But I thought more diversity would help their cause

B-But I thought more diversity would help their cause

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It almost like we don't want to hear the same tired Trump jokes over and over

Kimmell was trash.

Why didn't he confer with his buddy Stern for bit ideas?

eat shit

>brought to you by Walmart

90% of the jokers weren't about trump though.

>First the Emmys, now this
Hey maybe people DON'T want to watch Kimmel

more like Drumpfkins gets triggered whenever someone makes a joke about their cheetoo saviour

ITT: Trumpkins try to link this somehow to Trump jokes when Oscar ratings have been falling every year for a long time, way before the tranny acceptance and muh diversity stuff happened

go back to Sup Forums please. you are obviously full of politic shit in your mind.

>funniest thing all night was another round of Matt Damon gags
>a joke that's been ongoing for about a decade now

Just give us Huge Jackedman again. He's entertaining.

Donald Drumpf? More like Donald TRUMP lmao

who fucking stays upt for 4 hours to watch a bunch of rich degenerate sjw pat each other on the back?

Like you can just see results in morning

Only virtue signalling pop culture addicts care about the Oscars (You)

it's an event that solely exists for virtue signalling. no wonder people are getting sick of it at this age.

can't wait for the year where the oscars add some minority condition like the Brit awards. maybe the Oscar meme will finally die then.

Hiring Kimmel was the mistake who gives a FUCK about that smug Jew. Should've been Snoop Dogg

Nah. Kimmel did great.

poor /pol

this is what happens when you leave your echo chamber filled with mentally-ill autist "adults"

Oscars are cancer no matter what, that's why

>jews giving each other little statues
what a happening, goyim!

For anyone doubting that the ending wasn't a planned stunt, this is the motive for it. More ratings means more advertising dollars, follow the (((money))).

Also, anyone working in the industry knows that everything is checked off multiple times by multiple people, usually because of union rules. There is no way that wasn't planned as a way to go viral. The Academy depends of the revenue generated by the Oscars broadcast to EXIST, it is literally a matter of fiscal survival for them to be seen.

good. fuck Hollywood.

They're heading for the worst Oscars ever next year.

>Kimmel
>great

Haha oh wow

Lel, it's just gonna get worse every year

The only decent Oscars I remember was with Seth MacFarlane.
But honestly, I can't stand this shit. It's too long and too boring.

People just don't give a damn anymore. I didn't notice the Oscars happened until i saw news today about the Best movie shitstorm. My sister spends most of her day on social media and it was the same for her

Who the hell cares. I'm sure a lot of people by now recognize them as the celebrities circlejerk it is

>libtard damage control in full effect

Who the fuck keeps making these posts?

more diversity is just code word for more black people

Sup Forumsutist here.

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with the Oscars each year? Last time, there was some huge tantrum on the social network about how Oscars were all white. What the fuck are people expecting? Do they want people being given consolation prizes? Do we need to make quotas to fill "so this year, we're gonna have at least 30% of non-white winners", with no regards for whether these people can actually deserve the prize?

I need help. No, this retarded society needs help.

Was I the only one you noticed how amateurish the orchestra pit sounded.

Almost as if they had a black guy leading it.

they literally took an award away from white people to hand it to black people.

This is affirmative action you guys.

About that....

It's just the liberal condition these days.

Everyone is trying to elevate their victim hood so they can claim what they believe is owed them which causes nonstop infighting and pandering.

Social politics were a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

This kills the America.

Trump Curse is real

Subtle

>Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low

I'm not even american and don't give a shit about Trump.

They are falling for years because retarded shit keeps winning for political reasons.

Who wants to watch a bunch of millionaires win awards whilst their dressed in more expensive clothing than most people earn in a year?

Fuck drumpf, fuck white people.

So, we're at the point where art/entertainment is no longer appreciated for what it is but for which political agenda it pushes?

Oh wait, this isn't new, right?

I think last year the proverbial last straw was the fact that Creed was considered a good black-led movie but then the only (?) award was given to the white man in the cast, Stallone

But now that there's a precedent tho they'll never shut up about it, even if black movies get aaall the awards. Saw a tweet this morning about how "it's not over" because Trump's election proved white people lie when they say they're "post-racial" with the Oscarsowhite tag

See

And the organisers will just come out and say see everyone's racist they can't handle blacks winning.

This, and every other year they are unmerited .

You sure showed him, how proud you must be of that image.

>this is what happens when you leave your echo chamber filled with mentally-ill autist "adults"
The Oscars get record low numbers?

See

fuck off back to Sup Forums you piece of shit

Sup Forums is literally triggered

How was the Oscar ratings for the last 3 years?

>ratings keep falling due to poor material, race-baiting, and other kowtowing
>HEY! let's keep doing it

Anti Drumpfkins BTFO

>tfw an intermediary playing off both sides

This timeline is too much.

Bill Paxton died because he didn't want to go to the Oscars this year

true story

>lose argument
>blame "Sup Forums"

lmao

desu last night was one of the weakest oscars in a while.

>No original opening number
>Kimmel was somehow even blander and more unenergetic than last year, even if he landed some fantastic jokes in
>Segments were uneeded and boring as FUCK
>All the music numbers were lazy and not that exciting, which is weird since La La Land had material for fantastic presentations
>The 30-second-speech rule is pretty bullshit
>Most people didn't care about the films

If the Oscars really wanna up their rating game, they should change their format, make it shorter, make it punchier and make it more entertaining.
Also get better hosts. Goddamn.

>that guys neck
holy fuck

SECOND LOWEST RATINGS IN HISTORY LOL

>>Most people didn't care about the films

I think this. I only saw Hell or High Water and Hacksaw Ridge. Everything else was feminine/black/gay

>muh drumpf
>muh oscarssowhite
>muh shit flicks
>muh out of touch millionaire circlejerk
hmm, wonder why

>Curse
how is it real when people who hate trump are successful too?
>ignoring things that don't fit your agenda
lmao

Silence was way less gay than HR you fuckface

Are you guys forgetting about the browning of America?

White population is literally going down at a rapid pace, by 2050 white folks are going to be a minority.

This is the setup, the pay off is in the next generation.

Was that nominated. Completely forgot about that one too.

dont fucking remind me

I tried to escape into the world of movies but now one of the very few white movies got cucked

why is life so unfair

the same person. thousands of drumpfkin posts...

>get buttmad
>start cursing at boogeyman
>YOU ALT-RIGHTERS WHINE ABOUT EVERYTHING LMAO BTFO*still crying inside*

It has nothing to do with Trump or niggers or whatever horseshit Sup Forums's made up, people are just giving less and less of a shit about television. Why waste your time with TV when streams exist? Why even watch it at all when you can just read the winners and catch highlights the day after? There's very little incentive to actually watch the Oscars on the tube unless it's a tradition in your household. If they want to increase their ratings they'll have to give an incentive to actually tune in.

Jimmy kimmel was great, the reason why the Oscar ratings keep falling is because no one gives a shit, the Internet really overstates how much the average person cares about the oscars

desu I hope Europoor/Asia/Mid East/Kikes aren't happy about this. There will still be a ruling class of Dems intelligent enough to wage unrelenting war in the Mid East/Russia, and we will still be the leaders globally bring you suckers down with us. This will be especially easy with population of low IQ nigs/spics/chinks who don't give a fuck about anything but gibs.

Donaldo will save us...

Is this your first election cycle?

This. A movie could have a person every nation on it but nogs and sjws will call for more diversity. They are fucking bitching the NBA needs more blacks for diversity. Its insane.

Maybe

Me on the right

no one wants to watch a bunch of rich hollywood phonies congratulating themselves, smug fucks

You know, I'm happy for Trump. He has helped me filter out all the actors to avoid now and all the movies to not go see. Like, everyone is free to their opinions, but here we have celebrities in Hollywood constantly shilling along their feelings and liberal agenda without any sense of social awareness. You're there to entertain us, not to complain about who is in the white house.

>tfw Sup Forums gets just as triggered as sjws did over that pewdiepie joke
two sides of the same fucking coin

Stern is a horrible comic though. He was carried by jackie, and then artie

Sup Forums when a racist joke is made
>what? we are allowed to joke about what we want
Sup Forums when a single trump joke is made
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING KEK LIBTARDS ARE JUST SHEEPS LAUGHING AT UNFUNNY HUMOR KYS

>le pol kekekekeke
At some point you have to realize that Sup Forums's opinions are shared by most of Sup Forums. Always has been. Even before the/ pol/ board was created.
Yeah you said this multiple times already. Fence sitters really are the worst.

Stern was great back in the day. He was just neutered by success & age.

Still good enough to get a great bit or two out of.

i regret watching this

>single trump joke
>single

we get it. you think he is orange hitler.

Too soon.

Mexican with a greencard here. Feels pretty good, not to mention I go to tijuana every now and then and don't fear for my life. Slave owners took texas away from mexico and manifest destiny also fucked mexico big time. I see mexico eventually becoming one with the US, give it less than a century. A one-world government within 2 centuries. Anyways Trumpcucks won't get the last laugh. If anything, it's pissed off liberals, minorities, and SJWs into taking action. What a time to be alive kek.

So basically you're avoiding anything that doesn't fit your worldview and focus more on what rich faggots say than what they're paid to do (act). And yet Sup Forums thibks they're not SJWs.

>oh shit an MSpaint comic, you sure look stupid now!

>single

what is the deal with you faggots, I unironically think you people are just normies from reddit who smugly buy the current year pomo level shit and just come here to regurgitate le Truth because it feels good for you to run on autopilot. the media is currently jam packed with anti-trump shilling, from twitter to leddit to tv to "news" to every comedian ever, this shit's in full blown psy ops meltdown mode. it's fucking tiring, I don't care about this orange faggot and you're delusional if you think (((anti-trump))) shenanigans aren't being shotgunned into every damn place it can possibly be aimed at

Good job simplifying it to something I never said. You already sound like you belong with those shitheads at the oscar.

My explanation, despite you probably never listening to this anyway, is that I have the right to avoid anyone for any reason, especially entertainment. I watch movies and such for the entertainment prospects, not to be told that the country sucks and people whining they hate so and so. I won't go and watch someone or people who have thrown away their dignity for the sake of politics. I would say the same thing if they were shilling conservative views, too. I don't care for that shit.

see

>it's pissed off liberals, minorities, and SJWs into taking action

And what they want the world to turn into, no one will be laughing.

And people wonder why liberals suck ass at making memes kek

I'll give you a complementary (You) even though watching literally any mainstream american media exposes you to nuleft radiation.

Oscars have been trash forever now. I know they have their issues too, but, I'll watch/read about Cannes, Venice, Berlin festivals etc.

Golden Globes, Bafta, Oscars want to be like the MTV music awards or something now. I'll just catch a recap the next day.

That boob song was hilarious, especially the frozen faces of all the whores who got their tits out for the camera.

Your green card can be revoked Paco