Russia violates human rights and tortures ethnic minorities on the temporary occupied Crimean peninsula

Russia violates human rights and tortures ethnic minorities on the temporary occupied Crimean peninsula.
Why is this allowed in 2017 and how do we stop those russian bastards?
In my opinion America and other Nato members should declare war on Russia, take over Crimea and give it back to its rightful owners - Ukraine.

>The UN says Crimea's Turkic-speaking minority, the Tatars, who make up 12% of its population, have been targeted.
>The Tatar parliament, the Mejlis, boycotted the referendum on joining Russia. Moscow said it was an extremist organisation and banned it last year.
>"While those human rights violations and abuses have affected Crimean residents of diverse ethnic backgrounds, Crimean Tatars were particularly targeted especially those with links to the Mejlis", the UN report says.
>It adds that the ban on the Mejlis "has infringed on the civil, political and cultural rights of Crimean Tatars".

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41386490

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/od-russia/john-o’loughlin-gerard-toal/crimean-conundrum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but americans lynch negroes

proofs?

>torture and violate
>one organization banned
>Russia annexed Crimea
>people of Crimea voted in a referendum in which some of Tatars didn't participate
THIS IS NIKITA
IGNORE NIKITA'S POSTS
HIDE NIKITA'S THREADS
THIS IS NIKITA
IGNORE NIKITA'S POSTS
HIDE NIKITA'S THREADS
THIS IS NIKITA
IGNORE NIKITA'S POSTS
HIDE NIKITA'S THREADS

Tatars oppressed Slavs in the past. Now Slavs oppress Tatars. Such is life. No compassion for turkic trash Tatars.

Is Diana-chan ok?

Read the UN reports. UN is a totally independent organisation, their reports are always objective and based on facts.

I am not even nikita though (if he even exists).

Pack your bags and come back to Russia, Ivan.

>Ukraine
no such thing

literally not a proof

Anybody with Tatar blood should be executed. Russia for Russians, make Russia great again.

Russia is pretty danged evil.

Fighting the frizzies at eleven.

Nice try, Ivan. Poles and Ukrainians are brothers forever. Ukrainians are the best immigrants in Poland, and are always welcome there.

nonsense, the last time my city lynched a black man was 1923

>human rights
stopped reading there

Nice try Mykoła Jebiewdenko, we don't actually like your kind here

Crimea is not even Russia though. America will help Ukraine kick russians out of it and take it under Ukraine's control.

fuck off

Crimean """"Tatars"""" are not real Tatars
And what western media is silent about is the fact that the majority of them actually voted in favor of joining Russia with just some of their leaders boycotting the referendum

>majority of them actually voted in favor of joining Russia
Lies.

Fuck off shill

>actually voted
>IF this weekend there was to be a referendum
Huh. No 15 rubles for you this time, Ivan.

it's for (You)

Wow so you have no arguments shill
Here is another poll, with basically the same results. Half of Crimean Tatars supported the secession with roughly 30% being opposed and the rest being neutral

This.

I do have an arguments, you don't. I said go read UN reports (which are objective and unbiased), and you started you usual screeching.
Then you said that majority of those tatars VOTED for joining Russia but you failed to back that up, instead you post some graphs about how they WOULD VOTE if blah blah blah.
-15 more btw

I have posted two seperate surveys which show that the majority or at least plurality of Crimean Tatars support Crimea being part of Russia.

You response was
>l-lies

You have to be one of the worst shills they could pissibly find

>In my opinion America and other Nato members should declare war on Russia, take over Crimea and give it back to its rightful owners - Ukraine.
We aren't going to war over Crimea. We'll just sanction your leaders and banks and they will retaliate by banning Western foods which mainly hurts normal Russians.

wait, you mean that they violate their rights by neglect raping them?

also maybe, just maybe they shouldn't have boycotted the referendum but voted against

also iirc they did several sabotage if not terroris attacks theremostly trying to destroy infrastructure, being paid by ukraine ofc

Your surveys don't matter, Ivan. You said they voted (fact, something that did happen according to you), but you can't even prove it, instead you post some fucking surveys lel. Nobody cares about your surveys.

western propaganda nothing new
rosseya being strong makes them butthurt
so let's calm down and eat some blini comrades
and later nakatim

>Tatars oppressed Slavs in the past. Now Slavs oppress Tatars. Such is life. No compassion for turkic trash Tatars.
We don't live in the 19th century though.

Or this. I think more sanctions should be imposed on Russia, they can't keep getting away with it.

>Is Diana-chan ok?
No, she's being sodomized by a train of Russian bydlos.

>Crimean """"Tatars"""" are not real Tatars
>And what western media is silent about is the fact that the majority of them actually voted in favor of joining Russia with just some of their leaders boycotting the referendum

Proofs Ivan

i thought ukrainians calmed down their butthurt but it doesn't look the case...

Already posted them you illiterate

>In my opinion America and other Nato members should declare war on Russia, take over Crimea and give it back to its rightful owners - Ukraine.

I think equipping Ukrainian Army and it retaking Crimea is a better idea 2bh
Pretty sure most of NATO wouldn't be ok with big human casualties dying for Crimea

That "highly accurate" infographic still shows that a minority wanted to join Russia not a majority.

Why, Russia? Why do you hurt them?

What is the source of this information?

I already corrected myself and said "majority or at least plurality"
49% for vs 26% against is still a relative majority

>I have posted two seperate surveys which show that the majority or at least plurality of Crimean Tatars support Crimea being part of Russia.
With no listed source pic related is just as useful for your argument.

I recently read a book about russian information offensives, written by a finnish military analyst. Interesting stuff, especially the bits about misdirection and controlling context.

opendemocracy.net/od-russia/john-o’loughlin-gerard-toal/crimean-conundrum

>trusting the UN on anything

>Already posted them you illiterate
You posted pictures (one even disproved your statement 49% isn't a majority) with nothing to back them up. If they're based on a poll by RT you can shove it up your ass.

you see, joining russia was directly profitable for crimean population even despite the crisis

imo crimean tartar leaders were simply paid by ukraine

also since they indeed did several acts of sabotage/terrorist attacks, no wonder an organization that endorsed it was forbiddern

Already posted the link you imbecile
Stop wasting my time.

is there English edition?

Also Learn to read you moron

I don't give a fuck about Ukraine. And according to the last referendum the majority of the Dutch people agree.

It's just about Ukraine anymore. Terrorist states like Russia that literally genocide and torture ethnic minorities in 21 century are the enemies of humanity.

Кaк вы зaeбaли cвoe гoвнo cюдa тaщить, бoжe. Дaйтe хoть тyт oт вac oтдoхнyть, пиздyйтe в пoлитaч.

*It's NOT

>genocide
How much do you get paid for spreading lies?

He is baiting for (you)s, since russians get triggered by self-hatred

Didn't the Crimeans ask for Russia to become their new daddy?

>samefagging this hard
inb4 screenshots edited in paint

bump