Season 1 wasn't bad. Hope season 2 is better

Season 1 wasn't bad. Hope season 2 is better.
Rank the Sopranos seasons for me so I know when I can quit watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2C6MhNMMv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last season is best season
see all of it

s3 is probably least good, imo

1 is the worst, 6 is the best.

Season three was great. The fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=b2C6MhNMMv8

Not sure how to rank them, the first one is worst and the others are pretty equally good.

they are all good you pleb

>CGI character
>that murder-scene late in the season, when the young one dies

but hey im not sayin s3 is shit, im just saying, imo least good. could tell they were kinda improvising since livya or whatever her name is was supposed to be a big part of S3

S05>S06pt2>S01>S06pt1>S04>S02>S03

fucking egregious, saccharine, see-through socks ballad

My only gripe with the writing is from season 3. the actress was kind of selfish, the character was supposed to be dead starting from season 2, but she stayed because the actress wanted to. but that point in early season 3 where they try to shift his panic attacks to meat is stupid, because he doesn't always have panic attacks when he eats gabbagool

I'm getting a dog. What's a good Sopranos dog name? Tracey? Pie-Oh-My?

Cozette

D-Girl aired 17 years ago today
say something about it.

My mom had a rabbit called Moses Joe Nosferatu Barbara, which I thought was really cool.
Not really related to Sopranos in any way but if yo cant find a good one its all yours.

A WHOOOOOA

Alicia Whitt is a frightening woman.

>tfw no one elses fav is season 4

watch all of it op, later seasons are better tho earlier seasons are cozier

4>6>3>5>2>1

I'm on 4 right now, it's pretty comforting except for Ralphie stirring up shit. Carmela is being a cunt about planning for the future, too. He can explain it so she understands it and then the next second she's bothering him about it again, like she was only pretending to understand just to get him to shut up.

Chrissy

If you get a purse dog, go with that. Don't let junkie boyfriends in the apartment.

1 felt the most like a movie.

GABAGOOL
A
B
A
G
O
O
L

>last season is best season
but it's just so absurdly depressing. I guess that's the only way the series could end, but fuck

1 felt the most like a stereotypical 80s-90s TV show.

i... i just

Season 5 was the one with Steve Buscemi, right? That was the best

this.

All seasons have a bad episode so by math s6 is the best

It drops off slowly.
1 is the best, 2 shows symptoms of what drags the further seasons down but is still good. Dropped it after season 5 but I still watched the first season several times.

I think you watched it wrong, did you use your eyeballs?

I love season 4 because of Ralphie.

I'm the best watcher out there.

>implying Ralphie isn't a asswhoaar

CHRISTOPHAAAH
*chews gum*

I agree that the first two are probably the best and by the end most of the writers save David Chase had crawled up their own asses (Matthew Weiner coming on board is no coincidence) and thought they could just write a modern day Godfather instead of a show that had characters that quoted the Godfather constantly.

Why did you kill little Cozette?

He tried to find warmness in death