How hype is everyone for /tpg/ in a few months?

How hype is everyone for /tpg/ in a few months?
Will it surpass Lost threads?
Who is your favorite character?
strawpoll.me/12431411/r
Were you aware that the villain from The Warriors is Jerry Horne?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12433015
garmonblogzia.wordpress.com/2017/01/08/hows-annie-the-implications-of-the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=T8g_xpqjHKU
youtube.com/watch?v=xiLqrzdF3yE
strawpoll.me/12433015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jerry horne
he was also in the crow and commando

and in John Wick

>the villain from The Warriors is Jerry Horne

>every remake, reboot, and unnecessary sequel has done nothing but tarnish the reputation of the original material it was based on
>but this time is different! I swear!

>Remake

(You)

>remake, reboot, and unnecessary sequel
3 season is neither of that

No idea what to expect, scared. I'll watch all of it regardless because I really liked TP.

Holy shit, I always thought they just looked similar

BOOOOOOKHOUSE BOOOOYS COME OUT AND PLAY-AY

This isn't a remake or a reboot, and it's absolutely not unnecessary considering the cliffhanger ending of S2.
It's not a coincidence that all the best episodes were the ones where Lynch was the most involved, and he's directed the entire new season.

I can't imagine it being bad. I mean Lynch has been out of it for like a decade but I still think he'll do it justice. I am expecting ass-mad comfy fags when it's not like the original episodes and is more like Fire Walk With Me or Lynch's other movies.

Hey Sully, remember when I said I'd kill you last?

>every episode directed by Lynch and co-written by Lynch/Frost

Has the potential to be even better than the first 2 seasons, which were at their very best when Frost and Lynch were directly involved.

Will this be weekly? or all 18 episodes will premiere at once?

Shot in the dark but... in a Twin Peaks thread we had a month back or so, some user posted his version of twin peaks season 1 + 2 all edited into 8 1 hour episodes or so.

Does someone have it? or better yet, are you here to read this, kind editing user? I was unbearably bored through some of season 2, I'd love the edits for a rewatch.

I think they have said they are doing it unconventionally, not necessarily releasing an ep every week.

God Damn, Big Ed is the GOAT

I heard two will air during the premier and then 2 more will be available for streaming right after

Lynch was mad as fuck after they didn't let him do Season 2 the way he intended.
He's going to direct every single episode of Season 3, I doubt that will tarnish it in any way.

You are now aware Big ed is Stilgar from Dune

Is there a list with confirmed characters? Out of the popular characters, who won't be in season 3?

Kyle McLaughlin (Agent Cooper) is only in for 1 episode, also Bowie wont be back.

Wikipedia has all that. Too lazy to go and copy paste.

Truman is likely replaced by Robert Forster, who's either a recast or his brother Frank, Donna could potentially be recast, Annie isn't on the cast list but based on recent comments by Frost seems to fit in somewhere, Catherine isn't on the cast list and the Man From Another Place wanted too much money and when they wrote him off he went on an insane FB rant about how Lynch raped his daughter and murdered Jack Nance.

>Abashed the devil stood and felt her awful goodness.
>Her awful goodness...

> the Man From Another Place wanted too much money and when they wrote him off he went on an insane FB rant about how Lynch raped his daughter and murdered Jack Nance.

This is too funny. Shame he's not in it, but an old TMFAP wouldn't have made sense.

i bet every l.a. hipster actors/musicians will fight hard to be in it even as extras since this will be a great status symbol for them.

>the Man From Another Place wanted too much money and when they wrote him off he went on an insane FB rant about how Lynch raped his daughter and murdered Jack Nance.
What a shame.

>the actor who played doc hayward died earlier this month
Damn. The rest of the cast is for sure going to die before may.

):

isn't that applicable to struggling LA actors in general? Every conversation between actors I overhear while at restaurants or coffee shops is them boasting about what films and shows they were background extras in

I'm not going to post in the threads. Generals attract the worst type of fans, the obsessives who can't allow anyone to have an opinion that differs from their own.

Enjoy your circle jerks though.

Lynch's work got even stranger after Twink Peaks too. Twin Peaks was the commercial peak I think. If it retains the coherence of the original 2 series but brings in elements from Lost Highway, etc we're in for a treat.

>From the surviving original cast, notable actors not to return include Piper Laurie (Catherine Martell), Lara Flynn Boyle (Donna Hayward), Michael J. Anderson (The Man from Another Place), Joan Chen (Josie Packard), Michael Ontkean (Sheriff Harry S. Truman), Eric Da Re (Leo Johnson), Heather Graham (Annie Blackburn), and Kenneth Welsh (Windom Earle).
Leo not being in is kind of a surprise.

I'm trying not to have any expectations because I don't want to be disappointed. I'll just watch it, and if it's high quality then it'll be a pleasant surprise. If it's shit then I can come on Sup Forums and whine about it.

Wait, Michael Cera is in this?
Playing who?

Andy and Lucy's son, obviously.

I think a lot of the coherence in TP comes from Frost's contributions (and Lynch is on record that saying at least half of the final product is Frost) so his involvement makes me think it'll be a little more grounded than something like Inland Empire.

He's the new Bob.

Frost is there to provide the lore. Lynch is there to find the subtextual horror (and organise a harem of waifus and husbandos).

>Michael Anderson not in
>"When you see me again, it won't be me."
Neat

Grown up mini David Lynch from that old woman's house

Mate, this will be different, I can feel it

>Leo not being in is kind of a surprise

Why?

Well he didn't die, he just got locked up with a bunch of spiders. He was a joke in S2 though, so I'm not mad he's gone or anything, just faintly surprised he won't be back.

HARDEST POLL EVER
strawpoll.me/12433015
>strawpoll.me/12433015
strawpoll.me/12433015

seriously everytime I read the list I have a different Twinfu

the last shot is an exterior of him in the house and the sound of the spider cage falling and him screaming.

he dead.

Ah really? Fuck man, I need to rewatch.

Easiest poll ever.

Because his mom is the casting director

I put Annie cause she's an angel and she deserves not to be forgotten, but I'd do anything in the world Audrey Horne tells me to

Correct, and judging by your picture and the fact that minus my 1 vote, no one else has voted for Shelly, you still managed to fuck it up.

user, MY LOG has something it wants to say to you.

Madchen was hotter than Sherilynn but Audrey was hotter than Shelly.

that trap was so stupid

>there was never a scene where Albert Rosenfield needs to bite the bullet and ask the log something

He's also one of the Hitmen from Wild at Heart.

kinda sad noone remembers Annie, but quite glad she's all mine as waifu
strawpoll.me/12433015

mild Heather Graham > young Heather

everyone remembers her, just no one wants her

milf*

>not marrying her at 18 so you get insane sex all your life

>No Judy
>No Diane

plebs. imagination is the strongest aphrodisiac.

But does Annie even exist?

>garmonblogzia.wordpress.com/2017/01/08/hows-annie-the-implications-of-the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks/

>have no heart
>still somehow his body manages to type on a keyboard to post on a malaysian tapestry enthusiast circle

I admit I fucked up some big time

> 69

I don't know what they mean by unconventional release but I hope it means it'll go faster and not slower. It's supposedly being filmed as one long movie then edited into episodes so I wonder if that will make breaks between episodes feel weird. It's great that we're getting 4 hours of it on day one though. I'm probably going to request off work to make the most of it.

Although she's gorgeous on all aspects and 69 is one of my favourite positions, I think not seeing her face would be frustrating

I want to know who Laura Dern and Naomi Watts are playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8g_xpqjHKU
Best Twin Peaks music

First of all generals are gay as fuck. Second I absolutley dread the autistic retards that are going to analyze every little detail not knowing Lynch loves throwing wacky shit out there and not following up on it.

Also best character is Laura.

>people seriously doubt that donna was best girl

Dern's playing Nikki and Sue again, season 3 will be an extension of Inland Empire.

WOW, BOB, WOW

One of them has got to be TP from the secret history

Maddy was best.

>slut who drives a shut-in to suicide
>best girl
Nah. Personally, I liked Maddy.

Was it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=xiLqrzdF3yE

bump
www.strawpoll.me/12433015/

did someone say best girl?

Best Lynchgirl.

>he actually married and had a baby with the "nice tits" prostitute

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

How does he do it? I bet that bastard fucked every actress he's worked with.

he's not in it for only 1 episode you fucking idiot

this

he def fucked Madchen

That would be cool. I think I read something once where Lynch has at points referred to Twin Peaks as an inland empire.

Watts seems perfect for that and I thought so while reading the book. Watts didn't voice her in the audio book though.

Maybe Twin Peaks is what the rabbits are watching on TV.

strawpoll.me/12433015/
>no Catherine
>no Maddy