18°C

>18°C
>in late september

GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Cardinal)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>12°C

It's the same here except everyone says it's too cold and overdresses only to complain about that too

>wh*te people bragging how cold their environments are.

Being white is suffering.

what? I'm complaining about it being too hot

it's 30C in my house right now.

I will gladly take the cold... or less of these Frostback/Ice Giant genetics I've been cursed with.

You're just jealous of our comfortable temperatures, Chang.

>16°C
Wouldn't mind it being a few degrees warmer. Breddy good for late September though

it is 32 degrees right now. the sky is blue without a cloud and all girl are wearing tight shorts

i wish it was fucking 18°C.
It's literally the perfect temperature for a nice bike ride.

Not freezing your balls off, not sweating like a pig. Just fucking perfect

>wh*te people think they are adapted for cold weather when actually they are abominations created by yakub.

You're moving out of winter though, Emmanuel... but... that's way too hot for spring, or any other season.

We did not got winter this year. Was weird...

You're too far south to pretend your country is cold on average.

Haha yeah we totally enjoy living in a frozen wasteland

>tfw neet
>woke up 30 minutes ago
>the sun will set in an hour
feels good

Atleast we can build things other than igloos, you inuit piece of shit

The eugenics scientist with the big melon who lived 6600 years ago on a Greek island?

I'm actually half Inuit (hence Frostback... or Polar Gook if you'd prefer). You're just that Turkish troll.

>wh*tes cant live in siberia

>Eskimo is illiterate
lmao

>15 degrees
>was like 20 mid day
made me wanted to suicide Tbh

Are you saying that Finns and Russians aren't white?

>claim to be resistant
>80% of the population died because a simple could.

I'm not pretending that my country is some freezing shithole, but it's usually not this hot this late, at least not where I live

>not liking africa nigger weather means you're a redditor
alright mohammed

I like warm but not when am sick and have to be inside all day anyway and will sweat hole in bed

>feels good
Really? When I was a student it was literally the shittiest day possible.

There's nothing better than watching the sunrise knowing you don't have to go to work. A cup of coffee and a cigarette, city still quiet because people are just starting to get to work.

Fack you buddi!

I'm a civil/building engineer, currently working with an architectural firm to try to wipe this hack (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Cardinal) from the history books.

Our plan, in writing, is to take the concepts that Douglas Cardinal employed, and improve upon the execution.

I have my first cup of coffe and cigar when i arive at work.

Feels good live in a country where there are no enforcements against smoke in you work ambient.

>18°C is africa nigger weather
What temperature is it inside your house?
acceptable explanation

>Feels good live in a country where there are no enforcements against smoke in you work ambient.
Truly the niggest. I don't even smoke at home, always on the balcony.

>I don't even smoke at home
I don't do this. I told you that i smoke in my work (not in my office, i go to deposit to chill with my m8s and act like a normie.

Shut the fuck up, last year it was way hotter in September and this summer was really shit.

perfect temperature for each month
>january: 15c
>february: 20c
>march: 23c
>april: 23c
>may: 23c
>june: 23c
>july: 23c
>august: 23c
>september: 20c
>october: 15c
>november: 15c
>december: -5

brazil has no seasons my friend

past 12 months
>october: 5c
>november: 0c
>december: -5c
>january: -5c
>february: -5c
>march: -5c
>april: 5c
>may: 10c
>june: 15c
>july: 15cc
>august: 10c
>september: 10c
what a shitty year its been

>his country doesn't get to -40 during winter

>perfect temperature for each month
20°C during the day, 18°C during the night all fucking year long

>26C
it ain't even hot, it's like room temperature

y'all are pansies

Shit was all over the place here too. For daily means it went
>Sep 19
>Oct 10
>Nov 5
>Dec 2
>Jan -1
>Feb 5
>Mar 9
>Apr 10
>May 17
>Jun 21
>Jul 20
>Aug 19
September so far only 14, or 5 degrees colder than last year

I like snow for christmas and autumn storms too much for that

Drop that 4C and I'm in... with a week of serious cold, and a week of 25C and long, sunny days.

>snow for christmas
Is that a thing? Super rare here, and I thought you were even more oceanic than us (mild winters)

this, but adding 15 to 20 ºC to all values

>There's nothing better than watching the sunrise knowing you don't have to go to work. A cup of coffee and a cigarette, city still quiet because people are just starting to get to work.
Excellent taste. This as comfy as it can get

pretty rare for us too. usually it's just rain until february and then we may get some snow that will melt within 3 days

Si. I have a great balcony for watching the sunlight fold out over the city (and I hook up with my neighbour across the hall, so sunsets are pretty common too).

I'm also a horrible workaholic, so those mornings off/even at home are a rare treat.

Still, two hours of that, and I'm jonesing to get back into the office/studio. Even now, I'm on here in my office, waiting on files. Staring out the window at the park, thinking I'd rather be at home writing some music... but my building is having AC issues.

>5°C

We have 3 rain season here in south brazil.
I always joke about Jesuits coming to south brazil and telling the now ark history.
The Indians must have be very confused because 40 days and 40 nights of rain is the begging of our "winter".