This guy right here

Is the greatest US President since FDR. This is a fact. He legalized gay marriage, gave LGBT a voice, respected other nations, showed love to his fellow citizens (he CRIED on TELEVEISION).

This man is quite simply a second coming and you fools want to take this away from us. Hillary needs to win. This is not an argument. We can't lose everything we've fought for.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehornnews.com/obama-worst-president-since-hoover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf im now #bending4theKenyan

I've never felt more embarrassed for my country than when Obama cried in fromt of the world.

Supreme court legalized gay marriage

thehornnews.com/obama-worst-president-since-hoover/

In terms of GDP growth, Obama is officially projected to be the fourth-worst president in U.S. history — the worst since the Great Depression under President Herbert Hoover.

And Obama will be the only U.S. president that has failed to deliver even a single year of 3%+ GDP growth.

Whether he was actually causing the degeneracy of this country, he was the President during so and therefore that's what I will remember him for.
Remember like 5 or 6 years ago when we could openly tell tranny jokes and laugh at rad fems? I miss that.

You done?

He's the bringer of light to a darkened nation,
the healer of the people's pains,
the teller of truths to men of high station,
our leader toward a brighter plain.

B8

>a lame duck president whose only achievement is passing a shitty healthcare bill and causing the worst racial tensions since the 60s
>greatest US president

He's a pretty cool guy
Except for this.

Muh jobs though xD! He helped me get a job! xDDDD he held my hand and walked me through it!

if it makes you feel any better it was fake

yeah a part time job at McDonalds

how lucrative!

>He legalized gay marriage
He just jumped on the bandwagon.

>gave LGBT a voice
Fags always had a voice, it's just hard to be heard when you have a cock in your mouth.

>respected other nations
Except for the ones he bombed with drones. And GB.

>showed love to his fellow citizens (he CRIED on TELEVEISION)
Fake and gay

Pulled us out of recession. Prevented us from ending up like Europe. I'd agree, he did pretty well

we are still in a recession

Eisenhower started the interstate highways, signed the civil rights acts of 1957 and 1960, and warned us about the military industrial complex

WOW MAN HE INTRODUCED A CONSUMPTION-BASED STIMULUS PACKAGE LITERALLY NO OTHER PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF TIME HAS EVER GONE THROUGH WITH A DEMAND-SIDE STIMULUS PLAN IN ORDER TO PULL OUT OF A RECESSION OBAMA LITERALLY FIXED OUR ECONOMY AND KILLED BIN LADIN

>muh hennesey
>muh golfs
He's a stupid fucking nigger

postponing =/= preventing

THANKS OBAMA

Right? Obama himself has done little outside of ACA and ACA hurts the working poor the most. Ironic.