Catalonian separatist scum

Same procedures, different flags.

you're dumb as shit you know that right?

There is literally no reason for Catalonia not to secede

Literally Hitler

wtf they have flags??? just like nazis???

i HATE catalonians now!!!

Michel García from Rousillon is that you?

>There is literally no reason for Catalonia not to secede
>dividing Catalan society
>leaving the EU
>losing their only trade partner and buyer of Catalan products
>getting impoverished
>commie state incoming
>the corruption cases and millions stolen by their regional separatist leaders will get covered up

and the list goes on
and the list goes on

You fucking shithead, if Catalonians want to be sovereign it's because of you because you fucked up Spain.

>ywn never be a spanish nationalist in 2017 catalonia bashing the red separatist scum

different procedure

nazis allowed their parliament to be bombed and used it to outlaw democracy

But I'm Spanish pinko and I believe that Catalan separatism is a mistake. They will simply replace two corrupted administrations with one corrupted administration.

they plan to save their own politicans from spanish judges, win-win situation for them

>He fell for the democracy meme
>He thinks democracy will save the west from globalists, islamists and degeneracy
Stupid burger

Catalonia doesn't want to pay for the leeches all around Spain.

I think this shithole misses fascism already.
Also HDNW.

Burgers are really the worst
>muh we liberated europe!!!
>we democracy
>we freedom
>we Anglo-Americans give lessons to Nazis for taking German lands in Europe while conquering the entire world

As much as I can hate the reds, I think I'd still prefer an organized Stalinist regime to the shithole named United Races of Ameritards

> yay, instead of having Rajoy and Puigdemont steal my money and laugh in my face, I will only have Puigdemont do it! My standard of living will double overnight! :^)

At least they will have two shiny passports now, I guess.

>Implying stalinism will end degeneracy

It would have been a world of starving, but not as degenerate and individualist as it is under American hegemony. And most likely not multi-racial as well.

>And most likely not multi-racial as well.
>France

Wish we could turn back time…

*Raises right hand*
*Looks around*
"Sieg Heil"
*Looks around*
*Not arrested*

>French Sup Forumstard
>misses the time when we cucked them hard

Like pottery.

I love Catalonia now

2bh the only separatist movement that has its valid reasons and basis is Catalonia, they have their own language, culture, history, economy and they have been butchered by Spaniards in the past, and now they work their asses off so their money can go to lazy parts of Spain with zero benefit.

Most pseudo-separatist movements all over the world are meme-tier but I think this one is logical.

>their own language
Galicians also have one, not a big deal.
>culture
lel, Catalan culture is literallly Spanish culture + people doing human towers and eating some onions dipped in some garlic sauce
>history
Made up by the Scatalan """education""" ministry, they always belonged to the Aragon crown and never ever had their own state
>economy
100% dependable on Spanish companies and consumers, also one of the most indebted regions and not even the second richest one.

Catalonian separatist movement is a meme intensively pushed by regional politicians lately in order to cover up their numerous money laundering projects with public money.

Nuke both of them

Our politicians during the 30s did way worse. They led to the military disaster of 1940. HH