MIN:Adam Thielen surpasses 1,000 yards for season
DET:Marvin Jones scores two more touchdowns
DET:Stafford tosses two TDs, tweaks ankle in loss

giants

Man, Eli is terrible.

Catb owl

>Vikings becoming a bandwagon again
I didn’t ask for this

So the OROTY race is basically Alvin Kamara vs. Leonard Fournette at this point, right?

>Man, Dak and Eli are terrible.
you're so right

Thoughts?

isn't happening this year

I'm so glad Prescott has been exposed. He came into the best situation for a young QB ever. It doesn't get easier. Now adversity has hit and surprise, he's not that great. People were trashing Russ for years saying his defense carried him. But he's still playing well now. Prescott's entire offense carried him. He can't bear the load.

With Kareem Hunt trailing ever so slightly. I think Fournette wins it in the end based on a piss easy schedule and getting 25 carries a game

YES. YOURE THE GUY I TOLD YESTERDAY IT WASNT GONNA HAPPEN GET FUCKED

It's funny because people were accusing Wilson of getting carried by Lynch and the LOB but now he's the one putting up over 82% of the offense's total yards and has scored 95% of the offense's total touchdowns and he's doing it with a much worse oline and run game

Will the Cowboys bring Romo back next year?

>when tyron smith gets back we’ll be fine
>still is garbage

Jerruh is an idiot for forcing Romo into retirement because a rookie had one good year.

Please don't bandwagon the Vikings when they bring home the owl. I said this a few weeks ago, there were less than five real vikes fans in this general, let's keep it that way.

>when zeke gets back we'll be fine
>won't make a difference at that point

You don't own the team. I'll bandwagon whoever the fuck I want and you'll shut up and like it

It was Romo's time to go. Guy was getting too injured frequently. He has a great job now. I dont feel bad for him.

>0TDs
>2 picks
>qbr of 16
>the absolute shithole of Dallass
JUUUUUUUUUST

>Cousins feeding his OL turkey
Very erotic tbqh

Wut?

Won't need to, the eagles got this on lock

Wilson WAS getting carried. For the first few years of his career he was a game manager. He just managed to grow out of it and become elite. So there's hope for Dak yet.

What team has the least amount of fans in /nfl/
I know >my team has at least three counting me

I wonder if McAdoo will say he has to look at the tape again

STOP MAKING FUN OF DAK DAMN IT

Which one?

>Sak Pickscott

You guys had your chance to be top dog in this garbage division. Now it's our turn.
>this division has a chance of rising out of joke status
>afc west will replace us
Feels good.

He liked the effort... they did some good things.

Case Keenum will not win the Super Bowl.

>QBR of 16
>Cuckscott in 2017
lul

Soon. We need to keep up being decent to bring up the rest of the garbo division

Keep on feeding your negative energy to Case. It only fuels him.

That was great

>this obsessed still

holy fuck get a life

>wants his team to be good
>doesn't want bandwagoners
can't have both, nigger

>Remembering that I was five when I watched that playoff loss to the Giants back in '00
>The 00's slumps and the 10's rollercoaster the Vikings have had
I'm a casual fan but hopefully we take it all the way this year. Winning the owl at home would be the sweetest victory of all time considering that road of suffering. If the Cubs can do it so can we

>Vicucks
>not choking at the worst possible moment

Your team will not win the SB. They are the exact kind of team the Pats are built to destroy. If I were you, I'd want them to lose in teh NFC CG. Losing a fifth owl will cause suicides to rise in Minnesota

>@AdamSchefter 1 min: Heard inside #Giants lockerroom "We want Romo"

If we choke let's at least do it after cucking the eagles

I'd honestly pick the Pats over the Vikings, Eagles, and Rams at this point. Also the Panthers. With the Saints it's iffier because Brees is one of like three quarterbacks that I think could outduel Brady.

He was making plays his first year. His defense choked away a lead in 30 seconds after he started a huge come back. The Seahawks would not have been able to get to that Owl without Wilson.

Wilson is awful vs good defenses

>Cuckscott in 2017
LUL

>Giants want to romo to snap in half on live tv after they trash eli

>implying Brady wouldn't be eating turf for half the game

>implying brady doesn't know how to dissect overeager defenses

>doink pricksheet

Yeah but it's undeniable that Wilson benefited hugely from having Lynch, and from being able to rely on his defense to hold leads and give him good field position. I'm not saying he's not elite at this point, but he definitely got carried early.

>Dak Peterman

>America's team
>Literally the place where JFK was killed

Explain

>when you remember Shit memescott threw TWO (2) INTs

>dark propscoot

Panthers have Brady's number though. Panthers are the last team Brady wants to face because Newton always plays great against them and Kuechly plays great D.

>Implying Brady can get the ball off fast enough

Memes from the past and advertising

Well yeah, the one man offense they're running out in Seattle would be awful vs an elite defense. I'm genuinely surprised he hasn't had a season ending injury yet.

>Dasscrack Pisscock

KEEP THINKING ABOUT THE COWBOYS

RENT FUCKING FREE

>dick pointskirt

Don't tell cowsoys but the P*tr*ots have been Americas team since brady's second owl ring

Leave the Pats to me.

Dakakak Peescoot

>doof pillscream

>Dank Peepsquirt

>Brady is near-perfect under pressure

>Dakblowta Messcrotch

Trips of truth, I guess. I would lose my shit if fucking Cam Newton got his first ring off the Patriots. That would just be memey as fuck.

>le checkdown and run man

>Being bald while your age starts with a 2

>daft portspank

>Yack Depressedblotch

>Tiki is having a mental breakdown
>Duk Pukescum

> Implying the ants are a jags like team a QB away from contention

39 touchdowns, 13 interceptions

is that bad or good?

>Implying Brady has experienced actual pressure this season

>Pick Crapscott

>half the game

not enough. See: SB51.

>when checkdown runbabbies get exposed

Wilson has never been good vs Good D. He can't throw up the middle and throws lots of interceptions vs even average CBs. My biggest negative for him is he can't slow down and give defense rest. He is pure big chunk plays.

Agreed. AFC has been a shitshow.

What are you drinking for thanksgiving boys? For me, it’s Jameson and water

>dusk princesprinkle

>Dakblowsya Pickcrotch

>that feel

Fournette's hairline is fucking wrecked you can sometimes see the stubble of how it would grow out if he kept growing it and its worse than both Bortles and Lebron

How do we fix this team?

Good work Wentz, and *smirks* Keenum, but your efforts are for nothing. Either one of you are going to lose the owl to the Steelers anyways.

I would love for the Jags to beat the Patriots and Steelers and meme their way to the Owl.

A nuke

>all this obsession

guess i don't even need to make a cowboys general

BAHAHAHA

>5 of those picks have been in the last two games, without his run safety blankie
>Cuckscott in 2017

L U L

>dip prayersizzle

Wilson played good defenses in the NFCW and he succeeded there. He's beaten some good Panthers D. What good defense has he failed against?

Joining an AFC division - you're better than most of them.

That's a pretty good season I suppose. Who did that in 16 games?