ITT: Prove that you live in the first world

ITT: Prove that you live in the first world.

>first world.
you mean nato and their allies?

not bad

bretty good

>america
>first world
umm try again sweetie

is okai

could get a 300/100 for a bit higher price here but i don't really need it

can I be australian?

What the fuck is wrong with my internet

third world shithole

hide yo ip, senpai

ださいたまwwww

Feels bad

shit 4G

not bad

We formally accept Australia as an honorific third world shithole

better than mine :DDDD

where the fuck do you live on the west coast with that bad of internet?

I'm on a "fast" internet plan as well

This was my speeds before I got an upgrade

why does Australia have trash internet? here in shitty Bulgaria 1 Gbps is like 20 euro

Google Matlock Washington

ok

Oh mang, and my plan is one of the shittiest that just werks
Is there some kind of monopoly with ISPs there?

It's the downside of being a big country that's isolated from the rest of the world. Too expensive to lay down proper cables

My flag is enough to prove the opposite. But if you insist:

5 downl 1 upl.

And I pay 20 dollars for it. Recently they have been advertising marvelous ultrafast speeds of 10 mb and up to 50 mb

>that upload speed
Looks like you contribute as much on the internet as your country does to the world.

r8 no h8 m8

can't even stream full HD from your jew-netflix with that, lemmos

It's an old plan, 30 bucks and it might improve next year

We recently finished a submarine cable that connects directly with Boca Ratón in the US, we were connected to Argentina's cable before but now we're selling/are going to sell internet to them, Brazil and other neighboring countries since since it has way more speed than any other cable in the region and 300 times the capacity Uruguay needs

fuckin sfr without ftth but i pay only 10€/month

it's free so can't complain

:}

>Kyrgyzstan
for fuck's sake

To be fair, my dear aussie, It cost A LOT by local standards - $17.5 per month

Yes,Serbia is a shithole

Kill me. Jus kill me. I didn't want to be born in a third world country.

What the fuck is this bullshit? This is less than it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be at least 95/95 i think.

How accurate are these tests? Am i lower than what i'm supposed to have because of how many computers are on in the house?

You're lower (likely) because most internet Service providers are scumbags and know most people won't notice a 10% drop in speed.

If it's like this all the time, (most internet service providers have some clause in the contract that's like "expect slowdown during peak time"), give your ISP a call and complain, usually just the complaint is enough to sort it out. If not, and you're living in an area where there's a reasonable selection of ISPs, threaten to change provider, that usually gets them to actually do something about your complaint.

I pay $100 a month for a quarter of that

Why is it THAT fucking expensive in Australia? Because it's a pretty remote area?

Ok!

I pay $40

Legit jelly

Apparently i can get 1000/1000 for $190 a month.

When do you hit the point where more mb/s is basically wasted?
I don't stream, i don't play competetive videogames, i don't upload to youtube, i don't download movies etc. etc. I'm just your average Ola Nordmann.

dutch farmers can get 10gbit/10gbit for like €90 but they have to buy the stupid expensive hardware themselves
its not fair

500/500 per $75 sounds like the point

Thas alot for 1000/1000. Where do you live? I get 1000/1000 for $65 a month and thats average in Oslo.