The Jews have brainwashed people so hard that everyone thinks theories like Evolution, Big Bang...

The Jews have brainwashed people so hard that everyone thinks theories like Evolution, Big Bang, spinning round Earth and gravity are the absolute true. When in fact they are yet to be proven.

How can we redpill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So where are the millions of these?

Brazil

there are 0 of those monkeys left. Humans have a common ancestor with apes, we didn't evolve from them.

/thread

Also witnessed.

>There are millions of these

Wrong. We did not evolve from any species of monkey alive today.

Common ancestor

>Yet to be proven

Oh boy.
Alright.
If evolution is not true, explain how we have different dog breeds like pugs.

I'm not touching the Big Bang because I dont have that kind of patience

If the earth is not round, explain how tides work

If gravity is not true, then how do any of the other 3 forces in physics (strong nuclear, weak nuclear, and electromagnetic) work without it?

Right. The missing link, which conveniently can't be found anywhere. But it sure exists.

Why would the Jews brainwash us into believing something that contradicts a literal reading of their own holy book?

He is just saying that people shouldn't believe everything they are told.

For example here you have a website proving that the earth is flat theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

They know earth is not flat but they are just trying to teach that you should first try to analyze the different theories before believing them.

F P B P
P
B
P

>I'm 12 and what are blacks and slavs

>If the earth is not round, explain how tides work
Years and years of different species breeding

Not even scientists know enough to explain how this is right.

The tides are just as easily explained by the prevailing wind and the fractional interaction with water. The wind plotted on the flat Earth clearly alludes to this being the case. It is also observed that any large large body of water will surge in a relation to volumetric size regardless of the position of the moon. At most the moon tides are a theory.

>If gravity is not true, then how do any of the other 3 forces in physics (strong nuclear, weak nuclear, and electromagnetic) work without it?
I'm not saying gravity doesn't exist, I'm saying its what they teach us,

>implying we evolved from an extant species
Slow down there huemonkey.

Go to bathroom with mirror. If you don't have a mirror go to next shitpuddle near your recidence. Look at the reflection.

Missing link found.

Furry with M05-camo? Wtf source to this even tough I'm not a furfag.

What are Africans then?

This is all i got.
Reverce google is your friend.

I dont use google and I'm on phone atm.

Thanks tough you fucking furfag. I just had to see this.

Typical Sweden. The Jews are not evangelical, keeping the masses who are not Jews out of their holy loop is fine.

>>So where are the millions of these?

had to see this.
I am honestly not a real furfag as i just like the character creation possibilites and the erotica.

What about evangelist creatonists being some of the biggest goys out there though?

Evolution is the new religion but for retards only.

>explain how we have different dog breeds like pugs.

Because of breeding and gradual changes within a species, which are limited to parameters defined by that genotype. No proof to the contrary has ever been found and never will.

>not a real furfag

Don't you fucking lie to me you dirty furfag.

>Because of breeding and gradual changes within a species, which are limited to parameters defined by that genotype

This is literally nonsense. What are those parameters user?

>I'm a retard and never studied biology more than high-school level

Ring species
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species?wprov=sfla1

this is my favorite picture posted on Sup Forums

You literally spend the first year of Uni proving that all of this is true.
Please study then come back.

I'm literally fucking American women right now.

>79887388
damn

>gulls can breed with other gulls
ooooh aaaaah
>go die m8

Yet Stephan Jay Gould and various other scientists with astounding credentials admit that evolution is nothing but conjecture and inference and that the fossil record does not show evolution at all.

>picture
If the New World exists, why is there the Old World?

Humanity is a fucking failure. We are never gonna go interstellar. We are gonna be extinct in a couple of centuries at best, because of you, faggots.

>because of breeding and gradual changes

okay so evolution, thanks for playing

I believe they are called niggers

The 'millions of these' are locked away because people fucked too many angels. I blame fags

Took the bait.

Anyways, there isn't millions of those on the left.

Why is everything on Earth related user? Did you know that you are actually distant cousins from trees and wolves? It says it right in your DNA, in the same way that you have human cousins, you have animal and plant cousins.

>Evolution
100% Proven over numerous cases some you can do at fucking home with flies or fucking fungus.

>Big Bang
It's a theory so far. You can't prove this unless you get to a tech level of actually doing it. This one is the most vague out of the ones you listed. But no for the facts you'd like to think but for the facts of what happend if the first few seconds. After that we can actually predict shit. The first few seconds is where science dies.

Half of the big bang stuff is true and how can you test that out. Your fucking mobile phone and internet work on the big bang fundamentals.

>spinning round Earth
Buy 10.000$ of helium and strap it to a go pro. Make it fly high. There your prroof.

>gravity
What is there no to belive about gravity?

>changes within a species

Not one species giving rise to a completely different species. Try to keep up schlomo.

Plants are not alive. They havent a soul

universal-rights.com
ae911truth.org
Physics lessons.

Because God used the same method to create every living thing on this planet. Little building blocks, DNA, God's legos if you will.

there are literally millions if you add all the of chimps, bonobos,and other apes

Your brainwashed mind sees it that way.

>micro evolution ie species adaptation
In other words, variations that occur within one genotype.

Prove.

>So where are the millions of these
200 million of these are in your country brah
Oh fuck you best poster

>cant even understand wikipedia-tier science

I tried. Good night kiddo.

Christ cancels ALL this

>Buy 10.000$ of helium and strap it to a go pro. Make it fly high. There your prroof.

But user, those go pros are made by the jews and activate a fish lens bending effect the higher up its hidden GPS detects it is. You can't trust it!

Comparing DNA to legos is literally like comparing CPUs to fucking stones

bwahahhah

thanks for the laugh

Troll, hidden.

Same exact mechanism, just happens past reproductive isolation.

Those building blocks are not actually building blocks because you don't understand how DNA works. They are schematics that give instructions for the building blocks. By analyzing them we can conclude that everything on Earth has a common ancestor and that they weren't created individually. We can and have induced evolution and speciation by artificial selection.

>evolution
>100%

>big bang
>just a theory

They are both theories faggot and they are just as true as each other in most cases. BB is more true in few instances.

Damn I thought that only my fellow U.S. Americans could get this stupid.

FPBP

niggers...

there are millions of those.

So you can't open a gopro by hand and you know check it's inards.

Okay how about this.

Buy a raspberry PI. Buy a custom PCM with a camera on it. Clip it on, build a light weight housing out of plastic.

Write software for the camera. Linux is 100% open and free you can see whate every line of code does.So it's 100% tamper free.

And then do it.

Read a book.

so Mexicans? it's ok bro, Latinas are hot.

Yep. Papayas have souls. Get out

>dirty furfag
Wow, rude

Evolution is only called a theory for old times sake. It's 100% proven there no if when or how since we maped multiple genomes and compared them. It's 100% clearly evident everything is related. There no more IF.

FUCKING OWNED

If it makes you feel better about your religion

None of those are represented on the picture.

ebin xd

Liar

Who the hell still believes that diagram is true? Oh yeah I forgot Brazilians havent evolved past chimps.

>what are abos

Ah yes. The old "you are the missing link" argument to anybody who questions the religion of Science

Yes, the first building block. If you don't know what you are trying to build, how will you build it? You won't, because you can't.

Again, conjecture and inference. That is not provable at all. You want to say we have common ancestors because we share certain amounts of the same "schematics". This doesn't prove anything. All it shows is that there are a limited number of schematics, not a progressing number like you would see in evolution. We have not seen any new true speciation lately, yet we see one almost every year on average throughout the fossil record. Why is that? Could it be that God spent some time creating things and then stopped? This statement is just as possible of being true as yours containing the same amount of conjecture and inference.

Beautiful

Then go evolve into a non-faggot, cuckboi

Destroy the Internet and redpill them on technology being satanic

I can't your unscientific mokey ass is preventing me.

The FPBP rule is in particularly strong effect lately.

It's been proven that Chevy and Pontiac lug nuts are interchangeable! And the radiator mounts match up!

Holy hell, see how these parts evolved from Toyota components?

We've found a common ancestor! A Toyota avalon!

Once you leave their paradigm you come to conclusions that are scary (like electricity being witchcraft and very likely command of a demonic spirit) but most likely true.

So you're just ignoring that we can induce and direct evolution by multiple means including speciation? You don't have to know by looking at DNA you can just flat out make evolution happen. You are capable of typing 4 and 5 syllable words, but you wrote of evolution as false without being able to do the research on your own?

What a weirdly specific kind of stupid.

>We have not seen any new true speciation lately, yet we see one almost every year on average throughout the fossil record.

Objectively false, literally hundreds of thousands and millions of years between species.

you could make a CPU out of stones

[spoiler]it would run like shit though[/spoiler]

Wow nice analogy. Spoken like a true black monkey you are.

Where do I learn how to write software? Oh yeah, the jew-lead universities who brainwash people and convince them the earth is round, that aether isn't real and that humans evolved from monkeys. They say we are 98% chimpanzee, yet we look nothing alike.

nod an arbument

Believing is the absence of logical thought, it's a feeling. So stop trying to argue with believers, they are lost.

>chimpanzees and humans look nothing alike

how do you know DNA is even real?

Serious question.

How do you know that that isn't a lie. It's very discovery was lead by the Rockefeller University

more like a fucking chicken

aussies are truly the master race

>There are millions of these
No there aren't. There are some other species that evolved from them and have a similar posture, but they aren't the same. We and the other apes evolved from the same ancestor, we didn't evolve "from" the other apes. We're cousins, not father and son.

There were a lot of other human species that looked similar to us and our ancestors with in the last 100,000 years. We know for a fact the suddenly change from ancient niggers to white people was due to interbreeding with another "human" species who already had pale-skinned and with straight hair.

What your image shows is our relatives in rough chronological order. Other apes have the same ancestor but developed by a DIFFERENT process. If you were looking at great ape evolution, you would see that the ancestor ape and modern apes are different, but you posted one specifically showing modern humans.

No wonder it looks linear when you're looking at a SINGLE SPECIES.

Nice cherry picked photo faggot.

Hahaha

You are just bitter because we're destroying your weak ass worldview

Hahahaha

nigger that's the lowest form of arguing there is

>have you actually checked each of those sources yourself? how can you be sure they're reliable?

soon you'll be saying we can't trust what we see due to the variety of diseases which can affect our perception

You can look at it though a microscope you stumbling retard. Did you not do that in high school?

God Canadians are the worst shitposters. Of course the hair hides the fact that he has a body a lot like yours.

Actually you're more right than you think.

Look into Royal Rife.

He believed germ theory was false and he had devices that could cure disease using his theory.

>100% Proven over numerous cases some you can do at fucking home with flies or fucking fungus.
traits already present in the population that become prominent due to the environment does not equal evolution.

>Your fucking mobile phone and internet work on the big bang fundamentals.
no they don't

>Buy 10.000$ of helium and strap it to a go pro. Make it fly high. There your prroof.
all amateur balloon footage shows a perfectly flat earth (go pro uses fish eye lens)

>What is there no to belive about gravity?
the phenomena of falling does not equal gravity. gravity says things can fall in any other direction than down which has never been observed