Has there ever been a more massive cunt in film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j7AtUX0Dn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That one was pretty rad.

yes

one from The Mist was fairly cunty. Not Nurse Ratchet level though.

she was pretty nuts. Doesn't top this madman though.

she did nothing wrong

This. But, I wouldn't expect many people have worked or been around these institutions. Nicholson's character is the real menace.

Except for bullying a young man to suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=_j7AtUX0Dn0

I don't think I've ever seen a more digusting scene about a woman.

And to think, I know at least 80% of women have a story exactly like this.

She's such a cunt that Paul Newman slugs her in the face and it's played like she totally deserved it.

The movie is The Verdict btw.

That was easily the worst thing she did. She was a mere nuisance to that point. That was when she became a monster.

Psych nurse here. In order for a ward to function, you do need the Nurse Ratchet types. You also need more chilled out, compassionate types too.

I don't agree that she did nothing wrong, but JN's character was the main problem. He wanted to disrupt the ward and "stick it to the man" at the expense of the other patients.

>the actress faye dunaway playing the actress joan crawford

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

She did nothing wrong.

>Psych nurse here
You're just one of the nigger orderlies. Admit it.

Why is she so sexy, bros?

>tfw you will never be dominated and tied up with Ratchet's foot in your mouth while Winn kicks your balls to shreds

This is one of my favorite movies
Is the book worth reading?

she dindu nuffin. her job was just to be a tard wrangler for nut jobs and one kiddy diddler almost strangled her
the one in the Mist was right. The monsters stropped after they sacrificed the kid

tfw it took me years to realise Kai Winn was played by the same actress

Hit me like a sack of fuckin bricks.

Yep

it takes place from the pov of the Indian fella and he's an unreliable narrator

I am an RN with a masters degree in Mental Health Nursing but nice projection, kiddo. While I have you here tho Wardsman, bed 12 needs making if you wouldn't mind? Also, theres some scripts which need running down to pharmacy. I'm going for my break. Have it done by the time I come back

Book ranks higher for me than the film.

This epic thundercunt, played to cuntly perfection.

I'll start reading it then, thanks

Mommie Dearest

In a few years you will rewatch the movies and realize she was right

I'm on my way home to my spacious apartment from my high paying job in the big city. Make your own bed, nursecuck

She did nothing wrong.

you basically admitted that you implement "bad cop, good cop" to people with trouble. You should be fucking beaten.

It's okay but the movie is better. Watch/read something else.

You mean strangled ;)

i want pol to leave

I honestly don't remember a single thing she did in the movie.

no, I mean beaten. Because I am not as cruel as a nazi or a psychiatric hospital nurse.

is that how you understand the world? through flawed analogies where you falsely equivocate shit?

I don't give a shit about your guilt trip.
You are a bad person and you only work for the system.

oh and you also completely missed the point of the movie.

t. somebody who has never interacted with a floridly psychotic person

lol i'm not the nurse user. but he wasn't even saying that the point of the movie was that ratchet was good. he's saying that IRL personalities like ratchet have a place in the diverse chaos of problems/personalities that inhabit a psych ward. different patients respond to different kinds of relationships. it's not about throwing someone into a room and having one person be super mean and the next person be super nice. the fact that you interpreted it as such is pretty laughable.

I don't get why she was the bad guy besides accidentally causing the guy to commit suicide.

She considered one of the best villains but all she tried to do was run a mental ward and deal with some dude who was trying to get people with mental problems to do a bunch of fucked up shit.

haha i was only pretending to be a nurse. have fun at your grind wagie

wrong

the only problem with psych wards is that they exist in teh first place.

What she did was more than an accident, it was straight up cuntish behavior.

this massive bitch from The Mist

Not that user but no, you and the original poster want to argue something different than what is depicted in the movie.

So you saw an anti-psychiatry movie and decided that every ward was like this? People like you without any real insight into mental illness aside from depression/anxiety are the reason why institutions got closed.

Please share your insights into alternatives to psych wards?

I liked the book better.

Itt: everyone confuses Nurse Ratched with the parody character from Futurama.

was about to get triggered when i started scrolling down the thread and didnt see her.

fucking cunt

>So you saw an anti-psychiatry movie and decided that every ward was like this?

wrong again. But please keep making assumptions

>without any real insight into mental illness aside from depression/anxiety are the reason why institutions got closed.

I don;t classify the same way academia does, but even if we accept those terms for the sake of communication, I don't think it is fair or moral to compare so hideously. And the thing is, that the fault lies with the psychiatrists' methods of treatment which are the same (literally, same prescriptions, different brandnames) for virtually everything, as well as further perplexing a composite situation, while ignoring the social surrounding that makes people unhappy.
And to close my argument, it was psychiatrists themselves who initiated the current of closing down psych wards.

But I understand where you come from; you want to keep your job. You want to feel you have worth and that what you went to school for matters. But the thing is, you are not the only one, you should see the same desire in all humans.

literally the 4th post

I win

Katherine from The Harvest.Can't think of many characters I've rooted against so hard, at least in movies. What a BITCH I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

I'm sorry but again, this is spoken like somebody with little or no experience interacting with a tought disordered individual. Obviously it is ideal to consider 'social surrounding' and similar facets in trratment, however this is only really possible when the patient has enough insight/judgement to direct their own treatment. This also kind of goes against the fundamental purpose of modern acute psych units. They dont exist to provide people with therapy which is only really effective over extended periods of time - they are to minimise a persons risk to themselves or others during an acute phase of a chronic illness.

This bias towards viewing psychiatry from only the lens and understanding of simple mood disorders such as MDD has been so hurtful to so many people with more complex illness.

The closure of institutions has displaced so many people and will continue to do so. The quiet chronic schziophrenic will waste away in an appartment somewhere with only minimal help from limited community services because an insightful depressed person can make more noise.

I understand the sentiment of what you're saying and in an ideal world, mental illness would be objective and easily fixed. its positive to see another user passionate about these issues even if i do feel as though youre quite misguided

>they are to minimise a persons risk to themselves or others

prison then
I 'm sure it is beneficial to keep a person locked up with others like him to remind him how well he has it

You don't expect me of course to comment on
>This also kind of goes against the fundamental purpose of modern acute psych units. They dont exist to provide people with therapy which is only really effective over extended periods of time

btw, when the perception is "fractured" can there really be a cure? Or does it go on levels, like, say, Nash's trouble compared to some poor person's delusions? I know you said "treatment" as opposed to "cure", but that just further shows the lack of PHYSICAL evidence of the benefits of psychiatry. Which is supposed to be a science. Science, as in, not in the human experience realm but in the realm of unaltered ideas.

and again, it wasn't "vocal depressives" who got the hospitals closed, it was the movement of Psychiatric Reform that started in 1984.

This little bitch

she wasn't the problem, the fucking cunt from hell that fucking bitch teacher was it, i hate her

>prison then
Is that what you really think a psych ward is like? I encourage you to visit a modern ward in a public hospital user

All of your philosophy on the subject is relevant I wont argue with that, but I am still interested in hearing your practical solutions and alternatives to long-stay units/wards for chronically unwell patients?

great great example

This whore.

> JN's character was the main problem.

he was a patient you absolute fucking disgrace to your profession, christ. your institutions can and should be robust enough to handle these people

Id say she wasn't completely wrong until she deliberately drove Billy to suicide.
She knew exactly what would trigger him and went full blown into it just to spite McMurphy.

how big are her tits?

Yes a patient who exploited the system and other genuine patients to get out of serving jail time

this petty megacunt

>its ok when a dad shoots his own son but its bad when one woman wanted to save the store by doing the same thing

they were huge in the book. She had to bind them down to keep her uniform from ripping

who is she

She was hot in a mean mistress kind of way, so she gets a pass.

Ben-al Afflecki deserved everything Amy did to him because he cheated. Same goes for Amy if she had cheated.

This bitch annoyed the fuck out of me

you're homeschooled, amirite?

Both of them did very little, almost nothing, wrong. If anything Ratchet should have lobotomized Jack sooner and Crawford should have done the same to ungrateful brat too.