What was he thinking at this moment?

What was he thinking at this moment?

[record scratch]

[orchestra playing "Sound of Silence"]

>god I hate affirmative action

>wew good thing I already won one

Wtf I hate niggers now

He had already won Best Director so he gave no fucks

He already got his Best Director, I think he was just watching this shitshow unfold like the rest of us

>now nobody will talk about how I'm the youngest oscar-winning director

our plan is working

You know la la land was produced and directed by Jews right

I didn't know Charls got invited to the Oscars, I bet Sam's pissed.

>they told me i was getting best director only

>my next movie better be good because I'm guaranteed to win out of pity so long as it gets nominated

BLACKED.com

Punished Chazelle

can someone red pill me on why "the jews" would want to promote black people so heavily ? i really dont understand pol's logic here ...

It's not about helping black people, it's about maintaining constant tension & anger between racial groups. Poor/working-class/middle-class people make up the vast majority of Americans, and yet we're split right down the middle every single election year. Whites go Republican, blacks/hispanics go Democrat, and nobody ever has the power to actually vote for someone that will help them.

If we ever came together to focus on common interests, the Great (((Banking))) Scam would NEVER have been allowed to drag on this fucking long. But that won't happen, because we're too angry and distrustful of our neighbors to look any higher

Why does Sup Forums hate black people then? You make it sound like we should just all be friends.

Sup Forums is not one person, and I don't spend much time on Sup Forums. And the situation I'm describing isn't only perpetrated by Jewish people, either, but they definitely wrote the playbook on this shit. We are not the first country to have our economy bled dry by the exact same scam.

the majority of white youth is voting democrat

>Why does Sup Forums hate black people then?
Because this whole scheme WORKS really fucking well.

It would've been even better if he hadn't won for best director. Then he finally goes up on stage thinking he gets some recognition and it gets snatched away from him before he can even give a speech.

Youth voters are an entirely different demographic, especially students. Most of them don't actually understand the economic issues that drive an election yet, because they haven't spent much time in the workforce experiencing the direct effects of different policies

You could unite the country with kumbyah and hand holding OR you could gas all non whites

Both ways work