Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2017 schedule babbies

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2017 schedule babbies.

Niggladelphia BTFO

Who won that game? Oh, wait....

Not the Owl, tho

Wentz is a system babby more than anything. He's not even completing 60% of his passes. That lets me know he's more of the component of a scheme than the linchpin of the offense. The Broncos called the Eagles' offense a "college offense" and I think they were right. It's working well so far but I feel like sooner or later some team is going to perfectly counter-scheme it.

>t.cowgirl fan

Patriots didn't win the Owl that year either

the league's best defense at that time got their asses handed to them by a college offense

Chris Harris just meant that they have every option, similar to a college offense. He wasn't dissing them eagles at all

Nah, just the year before and the year after.

Ladies and gentlemen, your o-line & Zeke babbies

Both true, except >Zeke, he's an oline babby as much as anybody. Any RB the Cowfags have plugged in there over the past several years has had monster numbers with few exceptions.

There is no such thing as a system baby you autistic twat. Just salty.

Romo deserved better

he actually called them the best offense they'd seen all year

>Wentz is a system babby
Dude, he evades sacks like crazy and launches deadly accurate dragons all over the place. He's not only a quarterback, he's a football player. It's not like he has an elite o-line or he relies on short slants and screen passes. The only team that worries me as an iggles fan is the Vikes. That defense is top tier this year. The She-cocks are BTFO with no Kam or Sherm, The Rasm aren't ready, and the rest of the NFC is a joke this year.

>It's not like he has an elite o-line
they've been pretty good this year to be fair. he also makes them look better by doing shit like this

>fucking Denver
What happened to their defense? It was elite at one point.

fatigue from carrying their garbage offense maybe

>finish last in the division
>get easier schedule

wh0a0h0ah0ha0ha

>besides each other twice, Eagles have Bears/Panthers and Cowboys have Packers/Falcons
>"schedulebabby"

How is that not holding? NFL rigged as shit.

Pretty much. Holding is the go-to matchfixing flag to throw, since it happens every play so it's just a matter of when they decide to call it

no he didn't, he was an O line and Demarco Murray baby just in a gunslinger flavor instead of checkdown flavor like Zeke

Holding could be called on virtually every play, general rule of thumb is so long as they don't
A)Outright tackle the guy to the ground
B)hug them from the side or behind
or C) grab and pull their jersey

you're generally okay

Which no one does in that gif. The closest thing I see is #72 grasping inside the numbers, but like you said literally every play that happens. I'd advise Mexico to watch some more football if you really think holding should have been called there.

>schedule babbies
You seem to have misspelled superbowl champions

First rule of being a football fan

Holding is always bullshit when called against your team
Holding is always bullshit when it isn't called against the other team

Eagles fans were alright up until this season.

That's not the Pittsburgh Steelers

Eagles, Pats, Steelers, Cowboys and Chargers fans have never been alright Ha!

Take out Steelers for Seahawks

>Conveniently leaves out Seaniggers
Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.
Seahawk_Tranny.jpg

Inner-Div rivalry is a given I'm a 49er fan. The 12's became prevalent just 3 or 4 yrs ago and I cheered when the Steelers won the rigged '05 chip. I'm from Aaron Rodgers home town and everyone here is a bandwagon Packer fan. I'd put cheeseheads on the list ahead of the 12's.

you are pretty much allowed to grab jersey or pads as long as you are not using it to actually impede the rusher