Vladimir Putin's real name is Veli Demir Potin. He is from Cemisgezek, a village in Tunceli in Turkey

Vladimir Putin's real name is Veli Demir Potin. He is from Cemisgezek, a village in Tunceli in Turkey.
He is secretly a Muslim and on his fathers side comes from Seyh Pir and on the mothers side comes from Arnold Sivastanegezer. His secret mission is to turn Russia into an Islamic country and has been sent there by the late Emperor Abdulhamid Han II.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does Russia not have term limits for its leaders? If so, when is Putin out and if soon, what are his prospective replacements like?

he already left, like 3 or 4 years ago.

WE

If they had term limits he probably removed them on day one.

No nigga

yes

what are they drinking?

One can be a prez for two 4-year terms in a row, then he needs to wait for 1 term and once again he can participate in elections. That's what happened with Putin & Medvedev.

P 2000-2008
M 2008-2012
P 2012-

>what are his prospective replacements like
I want to know that too. Cuz there really aren't too many candidates worth mentioning, half of them are just court jesters who never got more than 1%, and the other half is commie Zuganov and Medvedev who is a joke of a prez no one takes seriously even though he btfo Georgia during Chinese Olimpics.

isn't it a 6 year term now?

Putin 2012-2018
Natalia Poklonskaya 2018-2030?

>Arnold Sivastanegezer

reddit tier """"humour"""""

Now this is shitposting.

>isn't it a 6 year term now?
Yeah, you are right. Not sure about Natasha though.

Why do I always crack up at the thought of 9/11 being the result of one big Australian shitpost

fuck
is that real?
t. Newfag

Looks like beer

Yes. Moot hated aussies. And Sup Forums. This basically sums up his how much he hated Sup Forums, youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8

Yes

I knew he hated Sup Forums
been around long enough to find that out
around 3 years now

>Does Russia not have term limits for its leaders?
as of 2016 - 6 year term, maximum two terms in a row, but no lifetime limit
>when is Putin out
will retire in 2024
>prospective replacements
TBA

>Sup Forums was started by a Juden

No wonder why he hated Sup Forums.