Emma Watson was supposed to star in La La Land, but made ‘crazy demands

Emma Watson was supposed to star in La La Land, but made ‘crazy demands

can you imagine how nuts she will be in her 40s?

I bet she's drinking her mistake away at some local pub in London right now

I imagine she will never be as fulfilled and flourishing as us on Sup Forums.
Makes me feel really good knowing that she'll never be happy

A musical? Who watches musicals?

How come the other two seem to have become reasonable adults and she is a mental crazy bitch?

she's an even worse actress than Stone, so it's for the best

everyone will forget about her by that time

Her entire fanbase

I hope she's a closet trump supporter

The intelligent kind, a rare breed found on Sup Forums unfortunately

Hehe we're against women here. We want to see Emma Watson raped by immigrants

brits are all lefty cucks

No she fucking didn't you cunt. She had other commitments you cunt. Look at her schedule, she was in plenty of movies. And before you try and say she was fired because she can't sing, just look at her in Beauty adn the Beast she can sing like fucking crazy. She wanted to be in it but couldn't do it and that's the end of the story.

And then the director decided he wanted the actors to be a little older anyway so it worked out, adn the film is better because the actors are older, it's more grounded and you feel their struggles a lot more.

Also, it was Miles "I AM A CUNT AMA" Teller that made crazy demands. He asked for $15 million dollars, and refused to learn to play piano. The guy is fucking delusional, claiming his "Divergent" money unparalleled acting talent will keep in rolling in money forever.

Don't make up lies about the best Emma you fucking cunt.

I somehow imagine her political career and acting career falling apart if she were raped by a female immigrant for believing that feminism should be forced upon everyone

>Quite an image actually

because sexism

>refused to learn to play piano.

didn't he learn to play drums for whiplash? seems weird

>Emma Watson white knight cuck detected

Tell me, how does it feel knowing you'll never have her while she spreads her legs for another guy?

I once had a 40 year old divorcee as a neighbor. She'd been a high-end runway model in her 20s, and had spent much of the 70s living the jet-set lifestyle. She had pictures of herself from then. She was as beautiful as any of the actresses Sup Forums drools over.

But she was in her 40s and really hadn't aged well. The disparity between the way she used to be treated, and being treated like just a normal 40 year old woman, had turned her almost entirely insane. She was bitter, delusional, and wept all the time. She was constantly alienating people because she acted like royalty while living in in the working class burbs. She had no social skills that didn't depend on her being a beautiful VIP. It's hard to describe the kind of psychological nightmare going on inside her head.

At least Watson will have money, I guess.

We made global news last year by voting for the thing the lefties didn't want to happen

>20s
>She was as beautiful as any of the actresses Sup Forums drools over.

I doubt that hag could measure up to prime cunny

pls take care of your feets, emma ;_;

She just reeks of smug. Truly worst Emma.

Because the other two aren't female.

SHE HAS NO TALENT

Untalented people do not get into Oxford University, the best university on the planet.

>She just reeks of smug.

This. She might not be but her aura reeks of smugness. She is hard not to hate.

no he'd already been playing drums since he was 15 so he says.

Whiplash was great tho.

at least we're redpilled

Didnt she drop out?

I wish this on my ex gf. The bitch has been coasting along on her looks for over a decade now, and she's finally starting to hit the brick wall. Her biological clock is starting to go, and she said quote "I stopped taking the pill because I'm getting older, so if you knock me up I'll probably keep it." While being sketchy as shit trying to get me to bust inside of her.

So glad I dropped that cunt. That's exactly who she's going to be in 10 years.

I'm sure she's enjoying that Beauty and the Beast money right now.

Studied one year there as an exchange student, she wasn't officially an Oxford University student (even though the uni likes to take credit for it) she was formally a Brown student

>just look at her in Beauty adn the Beast she can sing like fucking crazy

No, she did NOT drop out. She's taking a brief pause, to you know film massive blockbuster movies.

Post frogfu

Melchett would have a thing or two to say about that

>Education Brown University (B.A., English) Worcester College, Oxford
>B.A., English
BAHAHAHAHA

it is almost like she was accepted just because she was a famous actress and have progressive views

>doing the Beauty and the Beast instead of La La Land
>she could have an Oscar winning role and instead went for a CGI Disney cashgrab that looks like shit

JUST
U
S
T

Rule, Britannia!
Britannia Rules the waves!
BRITONS NEVER EVER WILL BE SLAVES.

>I'm sure she's enjoying that Beauty and the Beast money right now.
thats what the user said

Oh, please you oh so talented people are you studying at Oxford University? What box office smash hits are you fucking?

So? The movie would be completely different with her. Her stupid smugness would have ruined it,

I beg to differ
I have no talent

Why would anyone white knight for this mediocre harridan?

Pretty valley, if only Deutschland could too

Poor France seems to Fargo e

And indjuns are rude as fuck in london

I want to cut off her eyebrows

every fucking scene they're in they wave around like crazy

amy adams would have got the oscar if emma stone hadn't been in la la land

whoever would have got it watson is never getting one. bitch is straight faced in everything and only gets work because she's made of porcelain

Jesus Emma, nothing better to do?

This, B&B is impossible to ruin because everything else is shit too

>Emma Watson
>massive blockbuster movies

You're that same cuck who wrote that entire paragraph defending Emma Watson, right? Otherwise you'd know that Emma Watson's career is mainly political and her remaining acting career depends on the success of Beauty and the Beast; thus far she's done nothing but weak indie flicks whilst living off past glories from her role as Hermione Granger

Hey I was just referencing blackadder you cunt

She also would have had to give her Oscar to some anonymous black actor lmao

>implying best emma gives a shit what you peasants think

>tfw you realize "patriarchy" is just a check on female dysfunction

Just think. If you'd both been born in the 40s you could have turned her into a decent wife and mother with just the smallest bit of discipline.
By setting no boundaries for those kinds of women they end up ruining their lives.

She goes from a 6/10 to a 8/10 with a feminine benis shoope on though, you gotta admit.

Say my name.

I don't think it's her, but an agent or a disney shill. Or that creepy asian dude that always posts shit like "______ with her ASIAN boyfriend."

The worst part is that a lot of them are addicted to adderall, xanax, meth, coke or opiates. Shit that wouldn't happen if they weren't raised by single moms.

>depends on the success
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That film will make a billion fucking dollars and be praised as fuck and Emma will once again, prove that she is BEST EMMA as if there was ever any doubt.

Emma's smart too, she has that political career because people value her thoughts. How many people have paid you to speak?

This is the very sad truth. As an actress she's essentially ruined because she had success young, before she could get any education in the field. Now no one can teach her anything: she's too arrogant to learn.

why would you type all of this, user?

Little british skank just got her career pulverized

Mike "Making Fruits Into Vegetables" Pence

>can you imagine how nuts she will be in her 40s?
It will be hilarious. Feminists go super crazy once men stop wanting them because of age. Makes them even more mad.

How much is Emma paying you to suck her strap-on?

a girl i lusted after in school hit the wall, and it collapsed on her, causing a massive traffic jam and causing blackout over large parts of the metro area. she was queen cunt in school and in her 20's, then had a baby by a pool of men so large, that Maury povich could have a completely different show just for her to find one of the baby daddy. there were cracks in the dam over a few years, then the wall came down on her, and she is fucking haggard. every time i see her she looks worse. feels good man.

NEVER CHANGE BRO.

Emma wrote it in a britcuck rage. Hi emma, you have 4th tier feet, and moths for eyebrows you mentat looking motherfucker.

Damn, triggered autist.
Relax, she's just a shitty actress.

The fact you capitalize an entire line of "haha" before sucking up to Emma shows what an insecure sad little basement dweller you are, bet you have pictures of her hanging above your bunk bed for you to masturbate to, eh?

then she's gonna seduce some poor beta into fucking her only for his suprise she will buttfuck him and he will never get to put his cis straight white male dick anywhere near her

she looks the type to humiliate men

>masturbating to a crush
Uhhhh

Emma wouldn't need a strap on.

She is not a shitty fucking actress. You ever seen The BLING RING? She was pure perfection in that.

And look you've got the Emma pics too. Because she's the best fucking EMMA on the fucking world.

>Samefag virgin detected

Dude who played Ron retired, bought a bunch of property and now rides around in an ice cream truck giving out free ice cream while living on other's rent.

Guy who played Harry, tried to keep acting but said fuck it due to some motor skill problems he has.

Shitty actress. Just admit it. You'll be happier once you're out of that Watson closet.

Any decent man knows Emma Watson is a demigoddess and the only true Emma

>Guy who played Harry, tried to keep acting but said fuck it
What? He's in movies all the time.

Daniel Radcliffe is still acting, it's just that he's so rich he can choose whatever he wants to do. He tends to gravitate towards weirder and more obscure movies.

she was never considered for la la land. Please start your r/emmawatson threads with different statements

Rupert seems like a Bro. If I won the lotto, I would goto england, buy an ice cream truck, hot rod it, do some mexican as fuck lowrider customization on it, and challenge him to a drag race for the title of baddest ice cream man.

I feel euphoric, enlightened by shit posting. Praise Kek

>forehead of a gorilla
>mousy facial structure
>chinlet

she's literally a subhuman

This every time. You think even Brendan is sad? Not compared to some of us.

if that's chinlet then what am I

I'm sure she'll buy her Oscar after next year when they give it to a black actress.

I don't care about her looks but you are literally talking shit and should just shut the fuck up.

>mousy facial structure
>implying mousy girls are top cute

there are plenty of real reasons to hate her

Is she even considered a "serious/top-quality" actor in professional circles? I honestly doubt it.

Lol. Posts on this level of misery and delusion are the reason I keep coming here. Watching you guys put shit like that out is like going to the zoo.

>Beauty and the Beast
That movie and story literally promotes bestiality between a beautiful english white girl and some bipedal horned bull-lion-dog.

Its basically furfaggotry for normies.

Suicide watch

>2027
>dad Rupert Grint is outside with his van again
>don't you fucking go out there, two kids went missing last summer
>b-but dad I want an ice crea-
>FUCKING STAY INSIDE

what the fuck someone actually likes and defends this bitch?

t. reddit

What the fuck nothing you fucking cunt. Emma is brilliant, she's practically a human ray of light on this shithole planet.

You should reassess your values. She's a human being. She's very attractive and very intelligent, but she's a human being.

Are you a russian by any chance?

>bants = misery and delusion
>like going to the zoo

she'll be another meryl streep*, smug, self righteous and utterly insulated from any opposing viewpoints

*meryl streep has been in plenty of good movies and has put in some great performances, she's still a smug self important cunt though