It's so fucking obvious that they fuck, not even Sup Forumstards deny this...

It's so fucking obvious that they fuck, not even Sup Forumstards deny this. How did a guy that diddles his own daughter become the most powerful person in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

>wins the redneck vote
Also is Ivanka 6'4 or is trump lying about his height

>what are heels
he also doesn't claim to be 6'4
she is really fucking tall though

>the most powerful person in the world?
He's not. Unlike literal dictatorships around the world, he has pretty limited and superficial power.

According to his published doctor's note he's 6'3. Even assuming RDJ three inch heels shed still be 6'0

that's probably how tall he was when he was younger, he looked only slightly taller than Obama who is 6'1 so I'd say 6'2 now.

maybe legislatively but he still calls the shots with the military. Technically you need congressional approval to declare war but nowadays when Presidents don't recieve it they just pull some procedure out of their ass to do it anyway.

so is it Putin?
Xi has problems as well since the party's divided

she should gtfo the white house

It's completely fine as long as they use proper protection.

Americans always have at least one gun for protection.

>captcha "carefully south"

I think he's 6'2 and she's 5'10 or something freakish

At least you tried to be funny.

>How did a guy that diddles his own daughter become the most powerful person in the world?
That's exactly why he got elected. Politics, philosophy, literature, new ideas are dead or stagnant. Only memes are true.

3.5 million Americans without and Trump spends the weekend picking a tweeter fight with black athletes, meanwhile North Korea now considers itself to be in a state of war with the US.

To answer your question it's just sheer stupid. I'm not claimimng a majority of Americans are stupid, simply that there's enough stupid to win the electoral college.

*3.5 million Americans without power or water

The Americans who voted for Trump are idiots and pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s

Hes gonna fuck with Rocket Man, the man is with nukes in his hands

>the daily show
you need to be over 18 to post here

Hmmmm

To be fair not wanting to bang Ivanka should probably be considered a mental illness

Take off the proxy already.

Was he around her much when she was growing up? Maybe his paternal filter never kicked in and his brain just sees someone attractive that coincidentally resembles himself and her mother.

>no bra even in an official setting
What a slut.

>nipples protruding

>who is Joe Biden

underrated.

>she's 5'10 or something freakish

But 178cm is pretty normal for a girl.

I agree

Something is off with her face

I'm sure her father funded any cosmetic procedure she wanted
The absolute madman probably provided them as Christmas gifts

maybe for dutch girls, its tall otherwise