Friendly reminder

If you were not born in the Americas, Aus/NZ or somewhere to the left of the black line in Pic related, then you are not Western

I know

based Liguria

Well duh, we're Northern

Central Yurop represent

Eastern European trash, there is no central Europe.

t. Swede

go back to Sup Forums please

Go back to Eastern Europe, Vladislaw Polonium.

'no'
t. Swede on vacations

>birthplace of western civilization is not western
mkay

Central and South America aren't purely Western societies but a mix of Western and Amerindian. They are Mestizo societies.Some are more Western (Argentina) some are more Amerindian (Guatemala) but they are all mixed.

Philippines is a mix of Malay and Western culture as well.

Spengler didn't think Greco-Roman civilization was Western. While I disagree with Spengler's thesis it is relevant.

still democracy is from greece and that's as western as it gets

>Bolivia is western while Rome is not
Ah yes

By that logic, the US is a mix of African, Amerindian and western culture, therefore not purely western either.

Aus and NZ are to the east of that line though

Who gives a shit about being western? The west is a crumbling pile of brainwashed americanised dirt.

>By that logic, the US is a mix of African, Amerindian and western culture, therefore not purely western either.
It isn't though. Those groups existed as a marginalized minority mostly confined to specific regions and they still largely do. Meanwhile South and Central America integrated everyone.

>in the Americas
by that I hope you mean North America, or do you actually think South America is western?

who else /notwestern/ here? Please respond my mongol friends

Central European and proud

> Meanwhile South and Central America integrated everyone
Not entirely true. Some countries have a really intricate geography which prevented full integration. as an example, our balck community lives marginalized mostly on the pacific coast. same applies to Brazil and basically every single country down here

> Mostly confined to specific regions
Hmm, most urban areas in the US are a melting pot

Hello
stop copying us please
t. the og mongols

0n

h-hey we are mongols too