Make West Asia Christian Again!

Make West Asia Christian Again!

>calling war casualties "victims"
Many more turks died defending their lands. They were the offensive side and it's funny how they play the victim after getting btfo'd

Stop genociding

we're not done yet

>their lands.
see, that's where you are wrong buddy

stop what?

war causalities are only soldiers deaths .Ottomans killed a lot of unarmed Armenians and Assyrians (most Assyrians weren't even armed ) so yeah most of it wasnt war casualties.

Yeah, fuck Turks! All hail Armania and its hero Enver Pashanyan who saved millions of armanians!

Hmmmmm i wonder what country are you from .

Gtfo

I am Greek

Rise of islam is a greek, or so called "romean", fault in the first place. They deserved everything they got. Week orthocucks deserved to fall since they were unable to protect themvselves from both latins and selcucks/ottomans. Byzantium wouldn't even resisted until 1453, if it weren't for Glorious Mongol Empire who buttfucked selcucks and vassalized them.

This.

>start war
>lose
>play the victim for the next 100 years

wh*Tes are shameless subhumans

answer for yours first, japan. unit 731 and all that, you sick fucks

That's not a Japanese, perhaps som swarthy armenian monkey hiding behind a proxy

What Christian Turkey would be like?

He's not Japanese obviously. We think turkey is best friend and don't really care of Armenia.

>amerishart education

Christfags are just as unwelcome as Muhammad woshippers. Sand nigger religions don't belong in the modern world.

Don't forget that people are now cheering for the fact that the land in which these people were massacred is now being used to create a new Islamic republic that is Kurdistan. :^) So much for Christian brotherhood.

More like turkish education. Most first world countries recognize the genocide meanwhile your own public schools brainwash you about the subject and only give the turkish side of the argument.

i knew something was off desu, south korea and japan is the only 2 countries in the world that doesn't hate our guts

religion doesn't really change anything, russia is christian but they're third world like us

>tfw no Orthoman empire were the turks removed the great schism and united the entire western world under the banner of the third turkish roman empire

>they're third world like us
We are second world lol. Forsooth, we are the very center of it, lol. Google it plz.

When it clear evidence of oven, gas chamber, camp etc, its killed

When it casualties happen in turkey, its massacred

literally brainwash

we dont hate you either

tengri stands with the righteous turks kurd in nippon

don't think so, wh*Te bastard

this

someone pls apply this filter to an image of Constantinople with turk flags near Hagia Sophia and post it on Sup Forums

This pictures is just another proof of the Amerindian genocide . The diaspora is so global and is fucking everywhere because they escaped from the evil ottomans.

Wrong. They escaped their shithole because soviets fucked them over

Thats partially wrong . Alot of armenian diaspora communities are old as fuck and started to existed after ww1 after turks committed their heinous crimes . Examples are the Armenians in france and america

This is fair

Enver did nothing wrong

Well, I didn't understand why they always compared turks with cockroaches. Guess I do know why now.