tfw she's innocent

> tfw she's innocent

Feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
cnn.com/2013/12/31/justice/mexican-shootout-fast-and-furious/
foxnews.com/world/2014/01/02/gun-from-botched-fast-and-furious-operation-turns-up-after-mexican-resort.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They never said she didn't do anything wrong you dumbass nigger

>They actually believe choosing not to prosecute is the same as declaring innocence

>you dumbass nigger
double negative

can any grammar neo-nazi's from the alt right confirm

did you even watch the thing?

Exoneration cannot occur outside a courtroom.

Comey said there was criminal wrongdoing, but they can not prosecute for dubious reasons.

Also, who the hell actually supports Hillary Clinton for any reason other than not wanting Trump? I can't find a single Hilldog anywhere I live.

The tears are real.

She's extremely careless, tho

Very careless. Carelessness all over everywhere

Mmm, I love me some impotent Conservative rage. Give me all of it!!

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

At least I watch and pay attention to the election instead of being spoonfed lies like you

Meh, it damages her reputation, which will have to do. Rather have her than Bernie.

So red-pilled!!

sage

Innocent until proven guilty
Guess we can get away with anything if were careless about what we do.

someone needs accidentally her campaign

The FBI even said normally when someone does what she did there are consequences but they will not seek prosecution. The reality of it is Lynch told the head of the FBI that even if they push her to charge Clinton she wont allow it and once shes elected he will be fired. The dude doesnt want to lose his job knowing the cunt wont be charged no matter what he says.

feels real good

s e r v e d
p
o
o
n
f
e
d

I'd love to know what the cunts behind Occupy Democrats look like. They're probably living, breathing caricatures.

muh red pill

You voting for trump? lel

110 emails contained classified information.
recommend not to prosecute
so

> 110 crimes detected
>its all good
>don't worries guys we are gonna re-double our efforts to nail Trump on his university.

and libcucks defend this rigged system because clearly evil whitey don din dis to dem.
face it lads
USA IS DEAD. not a defeatist, just pointing out reality.

>they even said

They said that in other cases they've seen, administrative sanctions have been imposed. They didn't say that the same stuff hilldawg did would be criminally chargeable.

Sup Forums is trying their hardest to push that narrative though.

neg·li·gent
ˈneɡləjənt/
adjective

failing to take proper care in doing something.

"directors have been negligent in the performance of their duties"

synonyms: neglectful, remiss, CARELESS, lax, irresponsible, inattentive, heedless, thoughtless, unmindful, forgetful; More

mortgage bubble/ bailout should have led to prosecutions. of all the shit since yr 2000, this is the single point that matters- trillions of dollars, and republican/democrat bitch for ten minutes on the floor to pretend and deflect future contention. wake up sheeple.

You realize that if an email is retroactively made classified years later that isn't not a crime yea? you know that?

This pretty much sums it up:

>Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

Everybody who makes it to president, or candidate for that matter, is NOT innocent. In order to get there you have to lie and manipulate your way through the system.

So is Sup Forums gonna finally stop falling for Faggot RP threads after this?

who cares?

Americans like the affluent, upper class, and connected ruling them. It's in our blood.

>work for any company ever
>carelessly and accidentally release company secrets
>fired.

She's gonna win so much you'll get tired if it.

>innocent

Hey dumbass, 110 emails were classified at the time of transmission.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

she is literally guilty.

She a gud boi!

Not innocent, the FBI just refused to prosecute because they realized that more than half of DC was in on her scandal ring; and it would basically paralyze the government to go after her.

Comey literally said that if she wasn't Hillary, she'd be arrested by now.

It's hilarious the remnants of the Occupy movement stand behind the wife of the man who repealed Glass Steagal

If anyone on Earth could ever be said under any circumstances to be above the law, then Hillary Clinton is.

Hillary Clinton is the establishment. Defending her is literally conservative.

Comey pretty much made the situation clear.

O H

L O O K

I T ' S

A N O T H E R

H I L L A R Y

R O C K E F E L L E R

C L I N T O N

T H R E A D

P L E A S E

I G N O R E

T H I S

B A I T

A N D

L E T

I T

S L I D E

T H A N K

Y O U

A N D

H A V E

A

N I C E

D A Y

This. This is why I think Trump is a Clinton plant, he intentionally says the wrong thing so she'll look good when compared. I truly believe we on,y have one party system and it's based on us vs them.

He strait up said any one else but her would be going to jail. You are defending an actual oligarch, why?

You think this is a victory for the left?

Hillary is a neocon who supported TPP and will "help" the working class by giving more of their jobs to Chinese and Mexicans.

Hooray for globalist oligarchy, so progressive!

"She's guilty but there was no intent"

"If this happened to someone else, there would be a punishment"

>Hillary is a neocon who supported TPP
Funny you mention that. It turns out that those emails that hit on TPP related search terms will not be released until November.

Oh shit, Im a #shill4hillniggerbot now.

whos this semen demon

Le bump

S-she's still corrupt. I don't know what she did wrong yet, b-but I'll figure it out!

BAD LADYWOMAN!

The FBI basically called her an incompetent dumbass and who gives a damn what the republican party thinks anymore. She did not come out of this looking good. I don't care how you pathetic, mentally ill shills try to spin this. Your candidate is trash and no one likes her. Not her husband, not her employees, not even her own damn supporters like her. It's only bought and paid for shill-whores like you who ever have anything nice to say, so go into a corner and jerk off with your salty tears and wipe up the mess with the 1.50 you got for posting this detestable drivel.

And the conspiracy theories start. Called it this morning. Bengazi, email scandal, fast and furious have become nothing but conspiracy theories by right wingers.

everyone knew an indictment would have been a huge deviation in prosecutorial protocol and a giant scam. as comey stated, no one has ever been prosecuted for mishandling secret info without intent.

finally, justice is served

I work with classified material every day. I'd be in fuck-my-ass prison if I tried any of that shit. Anyone who tells you it isn't a big deal is understating something about which they have no idea.

Occupy Democrats

Support Establishment Hillary
Defends huge banks
Defends establishment Obama
Defends Wall Street

>Progressives

Fucking Soros funded shills why are Bernouts supporting this?

>the FBI just refused to prosecute

We're fucked if they are stepping down of arresting her.

Yeah, except his speech was more "I really, really, really hate her and want to nail her to the wall, but I couldn't find jack shit in terms of actual substance and I'm really asspained about that, so let me slander her some more before I have to declare her innocent."

Because Bernie told them to, and they couldn't face the fact that their messiah was a weakling willing to cave into evil and forfeit his principals so easily. They are literally refusing to think, because of the pain and dissapointment that would come from knowing the truth: Bernie Sanders is a weak sellout.

She hasn't become much more likeable mind you, but the bullshit is finally being cleared away.

Her opponents should consider bringing in some substance from now on rather than gambling on bullshit ad hominems, America desperately needs someone better than Hillary Clinton.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

It's always funny to me that a group supposedly affiliated with the Occupy movement shills so much for a woman backed by big banks and foreign governments, who also voted for the Iraq War.

Nice shill, just because she wont be prosecuted doesnt mean no crime was commited, I think this shows just how corrupt the elite are

why do lefties want to control language so much? you'd rather complain about words instead of making logical arguments. that makes you look very small-minded to anyone that uses logic.

No, Hilary had Bill threaten Lynch.

>Hillary should be brought before a grand jury

Even though both the fbi and the doj are corrupted as shit and refuse to enforce the law, sign the petition to charge Hillary...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

I think she'll be a fairly standard moderate-left President who'll do a few of the things I like.

The only reason so many people hate her is because the "vast right wing conspiracy" has been attacking her for 20+ years.

The 110 email were not retroactively made classified. They were classified when sent/ received.

Yet again those who defend Comey's speech and the FBI's recommendation prove they did not actually listen to the speech.

Nobody made the claim she did nothing wrong
In fact they made the exact opposite

In addition he did admit that there is indeed evidence that she most likely violated statutes concerning the proper handling of classified information, but regardless they will not recommend indictment.

Yes, because Lynch works for the FBI.

>fast and furious
>conspiracy theory

This is how I know you're a fucking troll and/or retard.

cnn.com/2013/12/31/justice/mexican-shootout-fast-and-furious/
foxnews.com/world/2014/01/02/gun-from-botched-fast-and-furious-operation-turns-up-after-mexican-resort.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

There are LITERALLY incidents where people can trace the serials from FOIA papers on Fast and Furious and link them to crimes and you braindead liberals still insist that Obama a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Kill yourself

You're literally allergic to facts and truth.

This is it right here.

She is objectively guilty but she is a Clinton so she is just above it all.

>They said that in other cases they've seen, administrative sanctions have been imposed. They didn't say that the same stuff hilldawg did would be criminally chargeable.
They actually did, but selective liberal hearing tends to deafen things that are inconvenient to the narrative.

Reminder that Snowden and Manning did less than what Hillary did for a shorter amount of time and for less information, but are FUCKING WHITE MALES so they're hated by the world over.

which is exactly the same thing legal experts have been saying for months. anyone who has actually looked at the cases of mishandled secret info the FBI actually chooses to prosecute would have known Hillary was fine from the get-go.

politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744

snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
oops

I truly don't understand how they justify this.

She did something wrong, potentially gave out classified info to rival nations, mishandled and shared top secret information when she shouldn't have, but "the evidence doesn't point towards malice", hence she is completely free to go without any repercussion?

Where is the logic in that? I understand not hanging her high for treason, but nothing at all?

Guess Justice get her blindness fixed up real good this year.

So Obama personally sold those guns to the cartel huh?

>barbell fell on neck

Good work, Agent 47.

She is officially the next president. Watching trumps speech today, I thought, what an utter twit. He is the smartest Alzheimer's patient ever. He got his family to go along with it. Wow.

which state do i have to move to so I can vote for Trump twice?

Do you realize she engaged business, state business ALL on that server which means highly classified material was transmitted to and from that server. Those 110 emails were marked classified and were not retroactively classified...

>retroactively made classified

How do you explain
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605

Countdown untill i kill hillary Clinton

ABSOLUTE MADMAN HERE

inb4 v&

It's amazing how many people on Sup Forums you can anger just by slapping an occupy democrats watermark on some OC shitpost

The FBI is a part of the DoJ