youtube.com/watch?v=nxpV9V7lup0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RISE OF THE KANGS

>turning King Kong into quipshit

what were they thinking with this music

holy shit my ears

Looks fun. Might watch it baked.

Kumonga as well!

They were thinking of Guardians of the Galaxy since that's this year's biggest movie outside of Star Wars.

reminder that movies are dying and this will flop harder than a motherfucker

>Godzilla vs. King Kong remake
>Skull Island is the official new Monster Island
>Gidorah, The Three-Headed Monster Remake
>Godzilla anime
>Colossal
>Pacific Rim 2
>inevitable Shin Godzilla sequel

Who else glad to be living in the age of kaijukino?

you are so wrong.

Kong: Reddit Island

nah check the comments youtube.com/watch?v=44LdLqgOpjo

why did they put that joke scene in there? God that's bad. And such a typical and shit scene.

we want the reddit audience: the movie

>Gezora
It'd be Oodako if anything since its a King Kong movie.

I don't really understand why this has to be made when we already got a great Kong film not that long ago.

I mean just looking at the cast it feels like they just threw money at the biggest names they could find and hoped that would make it good.

To set up Kong vs Godzilla because they have to do the obligatory cinematic universe. Plus they're using the end credits stinger in this movie to tease Ghidorah/Mothra/Rodan for Godzilla 2.

it was released twelve years ago

2017 is the year of Monkino

King Kong
New Planet of the Apes

Get hype lads

That's obviously Oodako

Not long ago

12 years user

Is Kong an ape or a monkey?

> yfw the island gets nuked, Kong survives and the Skullcrawler Queen / Alpha mutates into Ghirodra.

>New Planet of the Apes
Oh shit it's out this year? Looking forward to it!

Personally I just don't care for more cinematic universes.

Not gonna shit on giant monsters fighting each other though

Ape user

I thought so too since gorillas are apes, but they refer to him as monkey in the trailer. I guess Kong isn't really a gorilla though.

Nah, the post credits scene implies that Ghidorah's an ancient monster that's been around for awhile, it's on a cave painting fighting Mothra/Rodan/Godzilla.

PotA is hands down the best blockbusters nowadays

wasnt king kong in the 30s why is this in the 60s-70s and wasnt the new godzilla in modern times how will they fight

>tfw no gritty HD Anguirus or Titanosaurus

To show off John C Reilly

>ancient monster
Orochi like GMK? Might be good but idk legendary is Creative enough to play with that concept fully

Colossal looks like ass but new Gamera is supposed to be happening also

It really is, pretty crazy isn't?

Why doesn't Kong use a weapon?

MechaGodzilla duology is top tier kaijukino

>tfw that trailer was the movie equivalent to a tech demo

THE DREAM IS DEAD, NO GAMERAKINO EVER AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess you missed the part where he picked up a tree, brushed off all it's limbs, and beat a skullcrawler upside the head with it.

Seems to be going that route with it, yeah. Alternatively Ghidorah is an alien that came to Earth in prehistoric times and was fought off by Goji/Mothra/Rodan and now its coming back to Earth with reinforcements.

Did the post credits scene leak or something?

This is whats going to happen

The movie is called kong skull island
Not KING so this is just the mom or dad

The crawlers are coming a small portal similar to pacific rim and they are category 1 kaijus

Kong will die and portal will close or move somewhere else

Kong teams up with godzilla in prequel for pacific rim

Kong, godzilla and jagers are kicking ass but world governments are uneasy as in "after the kaijus are dead we'll still have kong and godzilla"

Oxygen destroyer used to kill kaijus, kong and godzilla

Pacific rim movie

Pacific rim 2 a category 666 kaiju is fucking shit up

New jagers are getting wrecked

Hero/scientist say something along the lines of looks like we need a jager thats more beast than machine

They create mechagodzilla using his skeleton as homage to the original films

Mechagodzilla saves the day

Post credits: robokong teased

I meant a real weapon, like a sword. He could make it out of the bones of other big creatures.

Several people from preview screenings briefly described what happened: two of the characters from this movie get debriefed by Monarch agents about there being more monsters out there and it shows a cave painting of Godzilla/Mothra/Rodan fighting Ghidorah

This was later confirmed by the four of them being in the copyright at the end of the credits, which did come out early.

>every animal is a big real animal
>skull crawlers are completely made up
They stand out so fucking much

He is a Gorilla and a Ape. The guy calling him a monkey is just a idiot

Apparently they're descended from Godzilla too.

Thats badass, thanks user.

this is so atrociously edited my god, just all over the place in tone, visuals and audio too

what a disgrace

>Godzilla 1999
>anything but trash

Is it just me or does he look more like a nigger than a gorilla?

Are you new to this meme?

And it's 1998, 1999 was another Godzilla movie

Youtubers are fucking scum

this looks like it's going to suck

>weakest enemies
>not zilla, gmk baragon, the giant condor, or the kamacuras

Does Anguirus have the best roar? I think so

Holy shit that's the dumbest shit I've read today.

I fucking love it.

Naaa jk it's shit m8 you should feel bad

Why is the tone so different from the first trailer? Please don't tell me the film will be confused about its tone

>Kong is now quip shit

Nothing will top this Jackson King Kong Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=nxpV9V7lup0

Nah, this isn't DC, warner may be involved but legendary will keep them on retard patroll

>this is good
In retrospect, we should've seen the hobbit trilogy's quality coming from a mile away. His Kong is so damn excessive in every single way

imagine how badass it would be if they made a giant katana for kong, or maybe an african looking sword.

how does a film that came out a decade later look better than this shit

I mean I know you're joking but Skullcrawlers are the evolutionary descendent over Godzilla.

People seem to forget Toho has been doing the cinematic universe thing long before Marvel

>*of Godzilla.
fuck I'm tired

Don't forget abbot and costello

it's just another half assed hollywood cash grab flick

I havent heard of this till now, source?

>blocks your path

reddit: the movie

>implying
The stampede scene looks like ass, even then it did

I know, I'm just referring to the idiots that think the monsterverse is an MCU ripoff

>Kong and G14 will team up to fight this beast

I am ready

They're going to teach him sign language so he can communicate with the girl, aren't they?

That makes no sense

In still waiting for someone at legendary or Toho to get the bright idea of using the multiverse concept to bring things like legendary, final, 70s, gmk and shin Godzilla together

that thing looks so freaky, scarier than any skullcrawler

I can't get past the iconic Godzilla one for 1st best, but Anguirus is 1b because its so distinct. Titanosaurus is Top 5 because its kinda goofy but good.

Will they have radioactive breath?

>Vogt-Roberts also cited that Sachiel from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cubone from Pokémon, No-Face from Spirited Away, and a creature from the 1933 King Kong helped inspire the Skullcrawlers

Jesus Christ this movie just screams Reddit

Cubone was Pokino

They just seem so uninspired. They seem like the henchmen of the big baddie at best, not the big baddie himself

They probably have some sort of "Queen" that'll be huge and more monstrous.

Not usually a fan of trailers showing literally everything but this was a great one, first time I've seen anything from the movie that made me excited to see it. Movie will still probably be shit, but this is a great trailer.

That's even worse though, it will just be an upscaled version of what we'd already seen. They remind me of Dodongos