Intellibro is back at it. What did he mean by this?

Intellibro is back at it. What did he mean by this?

bump

Bump.
Any anons with any information.
Also.
Who's intellibro?

Is there no chance hillary gets indicted now?

Shameless self bump.

>he doesn't have Adblock on his phone
Kys

what Kim said. Kys OP

He means the old moderators on my white cuckoldry forum are gone, it's happening
>people taking Sup Forums seriously

Sup Forums has garnered a lot of attention due to the election, so Hillary and the State Department are going to attempt to shut it down on the same grounds that they shut jihadist sites down. Thank Sup Forums for providing the basis for such a shutdown. Anyone with any 'tech world' connections knows that 2016 will be the last year that Sup Forums exists

hi kim

Where do i go then

if only we had listened to intellibro I was with him from the beginning you all fucked up by going against him

>Anyone with any 'tech world' connections knows that 2016 will be the last year that Sup Forums exists

Would be interested in this answer as well.

Hey Kim, when are you going to nuke the South?

Facebook?

plebe / new fag

People will flood to infinity chan, and try to make their own, but ultimately the majority of people will just lose interest and disperse, which is exactly the plan

ching chang chong a-chinga chang chung wung fung kung sung dung mung bung choong-dan pal-pokee hana tul set net tasot

You sure got me leaf. If anyone needs me, I'll just be in this corner, fucking myself.

>implying government shills don't love Sup Forums for all the intelligence and insight they gain from it.

*slips on burger*
*gets shot*

We need a place everyone knows to go to so that doesnt happen

>inb4 newfag
I have been here for years it sounds familiar too. Info?
Yeah there is an attempt to this place down. Listen to how they talked about this place on CNN the other day.

Kim can you just start ww3 already?

Net neutrality is done for if hillary gets in. The last bastion of free speech will be gone, and then it's a slow a torturous decline. As if it already wasn't.

I'm honestly not sure man. There's been so much fucking trash on this board for a few weeks, it's hard to decipher.
Reminds alot of Yuri Beznemov take on disinformation.

Or more plainly, I can remember back when Sup Forums used to be somewhat okay.
Here recently I'm seeing alot of the same fucking bullshit that killed and turned Sup Forums into the lefty trash board it is now.
Sucks... Sucks hard. You'll see chemo threads and shit like that, but it's not going to work. That's how the Sup Forums board will be destroyed. Disinformation.

I wouldn't go that far but know your place when speaking to old fags on pol you were warned

S H U T

I T

D O W N

>>>trash

Disinformation...

Sorry I meant.