Brit/pol/ - Forever British edition

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>NIGEL'S FULL RESIGNATION SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>LEADSOM IS POLLING AHEAD OF MAY
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9VLGqfse4c
youtube.com/watch?v=0fyXmT1j6lQ
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=34m34s
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=14m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=qdr96F5PfMg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36718458
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you lads think about the house of lords?

Better in its neutered state or was it superior before Asquith cut off its balls?

My favorite Briton

Better now

Why do you say that?

It should be fully hereditary. Not sullied by communists and treacherous shitskins like Baroness Warsi.

more needs to be done
having the "lord spiritual" (C of E bishops who automatically become lords) in there is a risk. already there have been people saying there should be muslim lords spiritual too. i can't deal with the idea of some fucking imams sitting in there.

AND WHAT IS IT WITH THE FUCKING CAPTCHAS TODAY THERE ARE NO FUCKING STREET NUMBERS THERE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a relic that doesn't do much harm but doesn't need to be there.
Although it was funny to see Remainers try to argue against the 'undemocratic' argument by pointing out that the House of Lords exist, completely ignoring that they have no real power.

The house of lords should be an assembly of all the peerage (chosen exclusively by the monarch) of the UK.

Daily reminder that farage attended one out of 42 meetings on the common fisheries policy.

This.

>having the "lord spiritual" (C of E bishops who automatically become lords) in there is a risk. already there have been people saying there should be muslim lords spiritual too. i can't deal with the idea of some fucking imams sitting in there.

Never heard of that, it is very worrying though.

That's because somebody else from UKIP went to them all.

You're better than this Devon-bro

How's the pound doing lads?

I don't understand how you characters rail against 28 "unelected eurocrats" in the Commission while having hundreds of unlected anglocrats in the House of Lords and a fucking monarch.

Sorry lad, I need them (you)s

Hold me lads ;_;7

youtube.com/watch?v=A9VLGqfse4c
youtube.com/watch?v=0fyXmT1j6lQ

He will be missed

WW3 is going to be the EU declaring war on us and then the USA led by Trump coming to our aid, and Putin probably jumping in with the EU in an act of anti-American opportunism.

Are you ready lads?

I had my first sausage roll in about 5 years the other week

I wouldn't expect a greasy fucking wop to understand our democracy

High brits, I'm here trying to get comfy and hide from the hillary shills. How is the brexit going these days?

Same response to the argument of "Well you have your own useless, violent, leeching chavs".

We certainly don't need more!

Send guns.

still under threat from democracy fearing remainers

how was it?

Pretty good, senpai.

Lots of shills here too though

I can't stand to live anymore. I want to put my opinion in the world, but I can't take rejection. I fucking hate Marxism so much for destroying authority and any structure in life. It's the philosophy of extroverts, who wish only to pursue their own interests, and are able.

It was a big mistake.

Everyone is living in mud huts now.

fuck off you spaghetti slurping mafia cuck

long wait for the Tories to pick a leader m8
Stormin' Corbyn still going strong.

Genuinely feel like the establishment and the braindead lefties will find a way to make it not happen.

underwhelming 2bh, wasn't even properly hot, more like room temperature

oh there it is

>How's the pound doing lads?

The pound is becoming like the zimbabwean dolllar, which means it's literally a meme currency. All brits will be 20% poorer because of thise idiots who voted brexit and guess who gets hit the hardest those who are the poorest won't be able to put food on the table and expect a lot more people to use foodbanks predictions are that by 2020 there will be 5 million foodbank users and the british gdp will be lower than spains gdp.

Thanks a lot brexiteers, you all are morons

Our society is sick. All these young'ns with no concept of how politics in the UK works.

I don't understand why they aren't taught this shit in school. Even just to learn the structure and why it is the way it is.

so, after all the polish/hungarian/whatever people leave britain, who's gonna clean the toilets for the all the senile people who voted leave?

>doesn't need to be there
GET OUT LEFTIE REEEE

Fuck, I wanted to move to GB if Hillary gets elected.

If you guys uncuck yourselves first please come back and burn the white house down again. I'll pay my taxes I promise.

Have you sent me that meatball recipe yet?

Because the lords care about the nation. There's nothing wrong with an undemocratic system if you can trust the people in charge.

i had a ginsters pasty at a motorway services a while ago
a cheese and onion one
it was awesome

That's a good thing though

This country is overpopulated.

Get rid of all the poor people

It will be the other way around brits will migrate around the world cleaning toilets in europe, america and latin america. And also expect british women to sell out themslevs because they need money

The naivety is stunning

I hate any shit like that, you just bite it once and it's gone. May aswell have a sandwich that lasts you or sumat like that.

How is it a good thing. Your country will become poland 2.0.

Have fun cleaning polish toilets in 2020

>democracy

Countries with FPTP voting, totally unelected upper house with hereditary seats, bishops, life appointees etc, a fucking monarch and an unwritten constitution don't get to call themselves democracies m8.

How can I be a remainer if I'm a foreigner? I'm just pointing out the thundering self-destructive ignorance of the average Brit.

At least I won't get ass-raped shopping on amazon.co.uk anymore. Might start bulk buying my booze in Newry again.

But the Commission cares about the nation too, user.

>I don't understand why they aren't taught this shit in school.

Take a guess. Look at who was in government. It is nothing short of indoctrination by Blairites.

English people. Don't believe the meme that they aren't willing to do dirty work.

>LEO in id

haha like NEO from the matrix haha

except instead of dodging bullets you dodge vaginas you flaming fruitcake faggot

what the fuck is with all the pro remain shilling in these threads

I'd do it, not for Europoor rates tho, I have a home and a family to feed.

Pfft, it that were true Britain would have functioned as a country before 1948. Checkmate, racist.

Nigeria has a better economy than you

kek

Na m8. No one takes into account FTA with the rest of the world outside the EU. At this rate, the UK will get access to the single market and not have to allow open borders.

Was David Frost a bigger cuck than Owen Jones?

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=34m34s
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=14m7s

I've been reading about Mosley over the past week and although I don't agree with him on a lot I found Frost's attitude toward Mosley to be extremely disrespectful. For heaven's sake the man was a decorated WW1 vet and a campaigner for peace.

I needed a laugh

Have fun being poor and using foodbanks and trying to immigrate to sweden and cleaning swedish toilets and whoring out to swedish and arab men have fun while it lasts

>implying you can't live on the minimum wage
Notics on all these "on benefits and proud" shows they always claim to be be suffering starvation but they all have 60" tellys.

you seem like a cheery sort of chappie

>swedish and arab men

What's the difference?

>whoring out to swedish and arab men

Sounds like your girls have been doing that for us at your festivals. Bloody hell we can't catch a break, ALL the jobs are literally being taken by bloody foreign bastards.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdr96F5PfMg

he was a jew

Always strange seing genuine fascists in the 60s onwards. Especially Franco.

Do you get paid to shitpost or is this just how to take a break from prepping the bull for jamal?

I certainly couldn't live on minimum wage. I don't live in a council flat matey boy, problem is I hate my job and would rather clean toilets desu.

You seriously believe you're safe with the EURO? Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had oxygen at birth?

Upset Continentals

We had one butthurt Israeli a while ago because he lost a load of shekels which I thought was pretty good and epitomises the financial scaremongering for me

You couldn't live a middle class life on it, obviously. But you wouldn't suffer as the benefit scum claim to.

I'll be fine m8, I can grow food if I have to
Anglos can't survive on immigrant cum like you continental lot

[spoiler]that's the joke, the flags are similar[/spoiler]

Can you brits fill me in on why Theresa may, a remainer, has the best shot of being the next PM?

He literally had the leader of the Hitler Youth (von Schirach) on and treated him better than Mosley. Fucking disgrace. It's just another case where lefties have no problem going flat out on people from their own culture yet maintain a degree of respect for others, kind of like lefties who take giant shits all over Christianity but shill for Islam. It's inherently in Marxist nature to criticise things from your own in-group and not others.

I've seen that one as well. Once again David Frost acts like a smug marxist but Enoch utterly destroys him throughout.

Sadly Mosly was much older in 1967 and didn't have the same capability as enoch to handle both Frost and a heckling crowd all at once. It gets really sad, almost as if a bunch of youngsters are attacking an old man.

mate you can buy a 50" telly for £279. big tellies aren't a luxury product any more

I am literally here just to watch poor people suffer from my countryside mansion

My family has billions. So not like I ever have to worry.

Just fun to see all the poor Europeans angry

Why are you defending employers who pay workers peanuts?

You are the easiest nationality to troll by a long way. All you have to do is point out facts...

Majority Remain Tory party

These fuckwits would rather delude themselves for as long as they can than deal with the harsh realities

>My family has billions. So not like I ever have to worry.

Well your billions will be worth only millions because the pounds value will only br 1$ for 10£.

Have fun being embarrassed by bneing english because the uk will become a ukarine tier economy

I use mosleys work "Europe a nation"

To call remainers who want a euro super state nazis

"See this guy thought of it first and he's a nazi"

>spare 300 quid
>le suffering

Because they don't get paid peanuts. They spend their money on cigs, booze and drugs and then complain they're not being given enough.

Wouldn't Turkroaches be the easiest?

>Britain goes poor
>people look to the land for sustenance

>Ireland goes poor
>?????

JUDAS WAS PAID, I'M MAKING A SACRIFICE

course you are user. we all believe you. nobody ever talks shit on the internet

Millions is still a lot of money you dumb cock muncher

That is a good choice.

I wish we could be friends, I wish you could understand why we just want to be left alone. I wish you would understand that if you don't fuck off and let us be an independent, self-governing country (come hell or high water) that there will be fucking murders, starting with your lot paddy. Dont start.

This Swedish shill, lemme just tell you buddy.

Sweden is a non country.

Yeah it always is ironic when remainers wheel out the nazi card, when it's the EU that is an authoritarian political union that's the closest thing to what a load of fascists dreamt up post WW2.

Mate you shower can't talk. At least their police services investigate mass co-ordinated sexual crimes instead of sweeping it under the rug in fear of appearing racist.

>thinking Sweden is in the Eurozone

Why do you have opinions on things you know nothing about?

I wouldn't worry. Papa deals in dollars and is permanent citizen over there.

Duel citizenship for me since I was born there. And I got a UK passport thanks to my mum.

Chuckling at you eurotrash, my people have had their boots licked by your kind for centuries

Why are people shilling currency here?

The bank of England has been trying to get the pound below £1.30 for years

>I want to put my opinion in the world, but I can't take rejection.
I know how you feel. Stuck with your thoughts for lack of an outlet. Its driving me mad.

>Millions is still a lot of money you dumb cock muncher

Not when your imports are expensive, which means having millions of pounds will make you below middle class in future britain

I have been in England since March. Since then I haven't had anyone abuse me for being European. No one has threatened me, and I haven't felt sad. My family and friends at home keep telling me they hear about Britain becoming some ultra nationalist place where none English are harassed daily, but it doesn't happen.

I have had people, usually younger, assume that I am pro EU because I am from Europe. I was born in Liechtenstein which isn't in the EU, which confused the woman I rent my flat from.

>weather is bad but today it was nice
>lots of holes in the road and paths
>beer is good
>food is better than i expected
>i can't understand what some of my coworkers are saying
>there are a lot of alcoholics and the nightlife is violent
>during the day it is very pleasant
>the buses and trains are horrible
>i like england and it is better than most places i have been

Thanks for reading my blog lads

For me it has to be Tolkien.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36718458

Look when Fox says he's giving his support to Theresa May, he looks like he's holding back tears as if he didn't really want to support her.