ITT: Muslims you admire(if there are any)

ITT: Muslims you admire(if there are any)

>Malcovich
>Muslim

Pls

who is he?

A dead one

Wow there Kim

This guy right here

Because he realised that the only way barbarian arabs could be controlled is through savagery and dictatorship. Many lives could have been saved had he not been diposed. The western Christian world thrives through order and love, the eastern muslim world thrives through totalitarianism and fear. Fucking kike human rights ruining the world yet again.

I can't believe no one posted him yet

North Korea best Korea!
Don't tell me you killed Massoud?

Thanks Kim, love the proxy man

>Ahmad Shah Massoud
Mah nigga. Of course the CIA decided to go full retard (when doesn't it) and support asswipes like Hekmatyar over him.

Famous quotes

>A black man should be killed if he’s messing with a white woman
>Oust the Zionist invaders
>All Jews are devils

isn't this dude lion of blah that got offed shortly before 9/11 because his security detail failed to pat an interviewer down? that's kind of how it goes, you don't get into that game without a certain level of risk. beirut etc, it's all a failure but every article will glorify the mission. you're a retarded asshole

Honestly I think it would've been better if his brother hadn't died and had gone on to rule.
>Popular with the people
>Got along well with many neighbors
>Spoke French and Russian fluently
>Launched campaigns against corruption
Assad never asked for this shit, he just wanted to be a doctor.

One of the very few decent Afghan warlords. He was mujahideen, but actively tried to curb some of the more backasswards shit that Afghanistan had going on. The guy held the Panjshir against the Soviets multiple times, all without CIA support (because the CIA has never not been filled with evil bastards who don't care for actual decent people to back). After the Soviet Afghan war he fought the Taliban and allegedly gave some warning about 9/11, shortly before he was assassinated.

"Obeying women is the ultimate ignorance." - Iman Ali

Idi Amin

Ataturk. Outlawed burka. Ended Ottoman Empire. Made Turkey
a secular state.

Emir Abd el-Kader. Man was a Sufi, a worthy and decent opponent in the French conquest of Algeria, was then held prisoner in France for a few years, allowed to go by Napoléon III, went to live in Syria, saved thousands of Christians during religious persecutions against them.

There's an anecdote that goes like this: a few years later he was approached by the Germans. They wanted to use him to create a revolt in Algeria. Even sent a prince to talk with him. Once the prince had finished exposing his plans, he got up, left the room, came with all the medals he got from France and said nothing else.

he's ok I guess

ayyy gaddafi
help syria
my quads bring you to life

Muhammad Ali may have hated whites, but he know the true nature of humanity and the fundamental differences between races. He knew we couldn't live side by side.