I no longer get pleasure from any form of popular media have every single movie / tv show at my finger tips and nothing...

I no longer get pleasure from any form of popular media have every single movie / tv show at my finger tips and nothing is appealing think its time to turn to drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUX0Qy-IDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it's time to fucking kill yourself.

No one will miss you.

This.

Your parents do you no favors still paying for your internet. It's only making you worse.

Watch this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUX0Qy-IDM

rude

kino

That's because you're a stupid joyless cunt who spends all his time watching garbage and shit posting on the internet.

>its time to turn to drugs

I mean, you haven't already? It's past time dude. For better and worse drugs have their place. Sometimes that place is enhancing enjoyment or interest in media if you're depressed.

you are too poor to afford good drugs
stick to alcohol

>meets his ex-girlfriend

don't think I can continue with this normie-flick

thank you

cant stomach alcohol cant even swallow it

Its called depression. Try picking up alcoholism, no harm in trying.

>I no longer get pleasure from any form of popular media
Maybe get pleasure from doing productive stuff.

alcohol is a much more expensive addiction though, assuming you develop a tolerance

i unironically love you

Try doing a list of classic shit you have missed or never really given a try.

>Sometimes that place is enhancing enjoyment or interest in media if you're depressed.
too true

That's called depression. Go get some antidepresents or just buy a rope.

>>cant stomach alcohol cant even swallow it

What the hell, what a shit life. There better be a medical reason for that you better not just be a pussy.

What has happened is you have gotten old enough to realize that media is cyclical and nearly everything that is coming out now is merely a rehash of something that came before. And you don't give a shit about it because you've already seen it.

Drugs won't fix this problem. It will only be a momentary distraction before the novelty of that wears off too.

What you have to do now is try to find ways to entertain yourself that do not involve looking at a screen. Because you have already explored all that has to offer.

I recommend selling something you own for a few hundred dollars and taking friends or family out for dinner. Or even going by yourself. Several times.

Television is just a proxy for human contact. Virtual reality.

That's up to you, what would you like to do? Find a hobby that actually feels fulfilling, movies and tv shows just make you feel happy for a moment then that happiness goes away.

me too op. im hella depressed. i spend all day binge eating and watching southpark and family guy tier shows on tv. I wanna die

>binge eating

That is seriously good shit.

why the fuck enjoys DRINKING alcohol alcohol need to be in pill form

no it isnt. im fat as fuck and would much rather be doing drugs

Drinking alcohol, in its many forms is one of the best things fucking ever.

Binge eating is fucking amazing. Just work out you fucking idiot.

why are you blogging here no one cares

>Just work out you fucking idiot.
that doesn't help if you are actually binge eating

Kek. You hav literally no taste, yet you think you do.

Fucking pleb. You probably watched everything required to give you some form of taste too, but you being the retarded user you are did not separate your bias from Sup Forums before watching the movie. Your mind was made up without even having to watch the film.

You are a moron. And nothing can be done to help you.

Yeah it does. I just went on a massive binge. Had a coke and a personal pizza, a whole 7", just because I didn't want to cook today.

Do this about twice a week. Feels fantastic.

that's not binge eating. i couldn't even list all the things i ate today if i tried.

Well I advocate sporadic recreational drug use, they are not a solution in this instance.

The pleasure you get from drugs is fleeting, and often you feel terrible after the short-lived high. If you're using drugs to try and escape from the boredom and ennui of life, it ain't going to happen. Addicts believe they can escape the pain of life through their addictions, but you never can.You know pain and boredom are part of life, right?

The issue is consuming media in moderation, everything becomes boring if you have an inexhaustible supply of it. You have to consider other aspects of your existence rather than this one facet. What else might you enjoy rather than films or tv shows? And once you're explored that avenue and taken a break for a while, tv & film media might seem fresh and interesting again.

Also, cheer up you pussy.

taste is useless
be a consumer
I watch 400 shows a year, and about 30 movies a month. There's no point to taste.