LAC:Keenan Allen eviscerates Cowboys: 11/172/1
LAC:Chargers WR Williams (knee) done for game
DET:Ameer Abdullah loses another fumble vs. Vikes

first for jags

1st for trap game

second for pro athletes

Catb owl

they finished 4th in the division last year
also the NFC East is playing against probably the two worst divisins in fooball this season

Who gets booty blasted in the first round, Eagles, Jags or both?

It’s literally /our year/ bros

S K O L
K
O
L

Bortles > Flacco

What sport does she play?

Football bro

Jags

Giggles get to the Superb Owl, and lose in heartbreaking fashion to the Pats, a team of known bird killers

Should Eli retire?

He should go somewhere like Denver or Jax desu

>known birb killers

Funny, I seem to recall the Ravens cucking them a few times in the playoffs

>Jerry had a team-only meeting where he lit a fire under his team's asses

LETS FUCKING GO

he should go to Dallas

How did the vikes get so lucky with case keenum and their offensive line IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DID ZIGGY REGRESS

WHY DOES GOD HATE THE LIONS

His contract has a no trade clause

If Eli truly wishes to retire a Giant, then the only thing the Giants can do is threaten to bench him and ruin his game streak and rewrite his contract before trading.

I do feel bad for Detroit fans. It doesn’t make sense for a team to be so bad for so long.

Can’t wait to see the face of the haters when we win the owl. Team is healthy, gonna have Zeke back for the playoffs, these haters need to be scared.

What do Bears do well that can hurt the Eagles?

I want my TruBearski to gain respect by torching them.

The worst part is unlike the Browns, we always have most of the critical pieces for a playoff team, but every year there's one critical weakness that's sinks us every year, and it's different every season, and our opponents always seem able to play to that weakness. I just want Stafford to be able to consistently beat good teams.

FUCK.

the nfc east was a mistake
the fucking kardashians of the nfl

kek I'm loving this shitposting

The Eagles aren't even remotely afraid of that offense. Their DL will devour Mitsubishi. The only chance they have of gaining traction on offense is to establish the run early and often.

Square up punk-ass bitch

Jordon howard is a top 3 back, eagles haven't faced an elite run game yet besides the chiefs (who reid doesn't know how to properly utilize). Should be a good one

>NFC least fans pretending any of their meme teams are relevant

Show them actual defense
Do it for your Viking overlords

Who's ready for their 2nd free win of the year?

Only stoolers and baltipoor fans can relate

>everyone predicted the AFCW and NFCW to be elite this year
>they're shit

Yall punk ass nfce niggas need to stay in yo lane. Us BLACK PANTHERS winning the owl bitch. NFC south owns the NFC bitch don't even @ me if you think otherwise

What went so right bros?

Please don't let trubiscuits and gravy die. He's got potential but if you ask him to do too much the Eagles D-line will murder him.

Every game is a trap when you're best in the league.

i don't know dude, i have a weird feeling about this one

>broncos were an elite defense until the eagles

surely the bears will stop them

Secondary playing well, if we can contain Crowell (lol) i don't think kizer can beat us in the air. Dalton just has to have a 4/10 game to win. They can stop the run which is gonna lead to a lot of pressures

>Jags have by far the worst (starting) QB in their division
>are the best team in their division when Luck and Watson go down
Will they get BTFO when the colts and Texans are healthy next year?

Jags will get btfo this year when the tits win the division. They aren't getting a top 2 seed regardless and will most likely be a one-and-done

The Pats cucked the Ravens so hard the last time they played in the post season, they still haven't recovered.

>"I'm only getting 9 carries today, aren't I Coach Reid?"

Even elite RBs can be shut down when teams stack the box which the Eagles will do against a rookie QB with no receivers.

The only way this game is competitive is if the Bears defense can force two turnovers for TDs like against the Panthers

Fuck Andy Reid, Kameme could be a fantasy God but Reid decided winning was too much fun so he stopped giving volume to his elite back, even though Alex smith airing out 40 times a game clearly isn't working

>mfw as an Eagles fan I knew this was going to happen to Hunt

And people dared to suggest earlier this ear that we were wrong to run his ass out of town

>a rookie QB with no receivers

Do Eagles fans even care about other teams? We just picked up Inman and Wright has been a solid wr2/3 who even glennon found use for earlier in the year. Plus truth biscuit has established a connection with shaheen (who he roomed with in college), his rookie tight end. Not to mention tarik cohen who is an amazing pass-catching back and sometimes lines up outside for the deep ball. Trubisky can throw and the game will likely be close throughout

I'm pretty sure that Reid is just scared that the Chiefs offense will be like 2013 and 2014 where the entire offense will just be the running back, so he's trying his hardest to prevent that by giving Hunt no touches

Trip on faggot

Not everyone needs to be an attention whoring faggot just to spew shitty opinions like you retard.

>game will likely be close throughout

>Inman and wright

that's what he said, no receivers

>Roots for a 3-7 team that hasn't been good in years
>WHY DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR UP AND COMING NO NAME PLAYERS?

I saw Wentz BTFO the Bears in their building in his second career NFL game with a team around him not nearly as good as the one he has now, and this time the game is in Philadelphia. The bettors have a 2 TD spread because they know that this game should not be close

The Eagles have beaten better QBs than Trubisky this year. The only hope for a competitive game for the Bears is a pick six and a scoop and score.

you lost all humility when you have one good season i guess. god damn you guys are fucking awful. do you just expect to win every game by double-digits now?

No, I'm going to take the Seahawks, Rams, Raiders, and the Cowboys with Zeke and Lee back very seriously. It's just John Fox and the teams he coaches I have no respect for.

>The 3-7 Chicago Bears talking shit

Most of the teams were formed in the past century and simple logos are easier to assimilate. It's also important to note that most teams are exclusive to one sport/league, unlike the yuropean clubs that have basketball to beach divesand teams.

No, but I expect the Eagles to beat up on bad teams. Chicago is in the same tier as Denver, and a tier above San Fran. Those games weren't close.

>you lost all humility when you have one good season i guess.
When you root for a ringless, cursed team you have to talk massive shit when you have a good regular season because you know it's coming to an end sooner rather than later

I hope you're betting everything you've got on the bears with that big spread

Bears fans have secretly been among Sup Forums's worst. The eternal Bears threads were among the most cancerous the board as ever seen.

Hey man I liked eternal burr threads

>burrs fans actually think they match up well with the eagles

Carolina has a better rushing attack statistically and the eagles held their running backs to 1 yard on 13 carries. Trubiscuits needs to ball out and the d will need to force turnovers if they want a chance.

And yet here you are

t. Sisterfucking cheese-inhaling Packers fan
There is no reason to hate the Bears unless you're a Packnigger, and I say this as somebody who wants to see Chicagoland nuked from orbit

>most cancerous
>implying you were forced to participate in them
best times

I don't bet on teams I root for, but I would be surprised if eagles won by more than a touchdown. It's whatever, I never even implied we would win anyway. I'll see myself out until game-day

To be fair, Alfred Morris had the best game of the year in the ground against the Eagles, and Jordan Howard is an actual premier back.

Oh, so you don't actually believe what you're saying

There's literally nothing to be gained by implying a 9-1 team should defeat a 3-7 rebuilding squad. Go fucking kill yourself man. We're just trying to establish a competitive culture here.

The Eagles let Alfred Morris run the ball because they knew he wouldn't break off the big one and waited to feast on Dak when he had to throw. With Howard they can just stack the box

>expecting to win a game as 2 TD favorites means you've "lost all humility"

get a grip bro, the eagles fans here are giving your team a lot more credit than they deserve. Wentz is a legit MVP candidate this year and he's handled far tougher defenses.

You totally misread what I said, which was the game COULD/SHOULD be close based on our elite rushing attack, turnover-forcing defense, and improved offensive variety. That's all i said.

Listen here you little shit. Let me play doubles advocate for once.

So, is Dak Kaepernick 2.0?

Think I saw "will probably"

Yes and the Bears handled an offense that just just put a 50 piece on the dolphins.

We destroyed carolina while the eagles thoroughly struggled with them. We have the kind of secondary that WILL make plays if wentz throws silly jump balls or whatever. Sure wentz is super talented, but he's still a sophomore. He hasn't really had adversity this season, we'll see how he handles it

>Dakernick Kneelscott

No dak can throw deep and he's a good pocket passer. Unfortunately having no run game means you have to adjust to tighter coverages and more elaborate pressures. Who knew?

>dak can throw deep

>claims Wentz and the Eagles struggled against Carolina
>then claims Wentz and the Eagles haven't faced adversity

>>We destroyed carolina while the eagles thoroughly struggled with them.
You have to be shitposting if you are trying transitive property shit.

Bears must be better than New England then.

The chiefs are also both better and worse than the Giants

He can, it just ends up in a defender's hands.

He can his career YPA is higher than Carson Intz. He just needs time to throw into them, he's not good at adapting to oncoming pressure. And Garret is severely limiting what he's allowed to do.

You won a fluke divisonal game. You are going to lose to Carolina with Olsen and you know it. Carolina SHOULDN't have lost to the Beagles but Kuechly went down

Eagles fans try it all the time posting the broncos scores between cowboys/eagles games. Come on man you can't only use it when it works for you

>He's still going

How many of those deep throws have the receiver in tight coverage?

A ton of his big plays last year were wide open receivers because Zeke commands respect.

I noticed the lack of balance, but those backups aren't exactly literally whos. Not to mention, those picks yesterday were all on him (granted, good reads by the DBs). He has talent around him, from the O-line to the receiving corps, I can't really find an excuse for him.

Im an eagles fan, my life is so shitty that i can't handle the thought of another team being better at something than mine is HURR DURR Wentz >>>> BRady XDXDXXDLLFSLDLFldkalkdjalkfsalkfsast

I've never once seen that. Regardless,
>Everyone is one person

Do I think the Eagles will lose more than 1 game this season? Yes
Will 1 of them be to the Bears at home? Absolutely not.

>implying fans are one monolithic entity
I worry about every game, including against the bears and the gnats
if we were playing against the browns I'd be worrying about them too

that doesn't change the EXPECTATIONS based on RECORDS though, I'm fairly sure there aren't many iggles fans in vegas

>go to sports store for black friday deal on jerseys
>half off
>look at panthers jerseys
>all of them Benjamin jerseys
This semen slurping holiday is not for me

MEOW.

The bears have 3 wins this year

All 3 of those wins were against good teams. we almost beat the Packers with Rodgers (Glennon literally self-destructed every drive to blow it), the Vikings who are NFC favorites at this point, and the Lions who are divisional rivals. This is a weird team who has hung in virtually every game this year. If it was at soldier field i'd give the bears more than a 30% chance to outright win it

>expecting new stuff and not leftovers deals on black friday
just wait for cyber monday

Injuries are a part of football and are not an excuse as to why a team lost a game. Every single team has a next man up mentality, and every team has coaches who should be able to scheme around injury