BANE?

BANE?

Other urls found in this thread:

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Mosquito_Men
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BARK?

BALL?

BONE?

You're a big dog.

If he put in the knot, would she die?

Bump?

Good thread

google

"stray-x the record"

it would be extremely pleasurable

uuh you dont get to bring dubs

Good meme
5 great years.

BRAP?

We have this thread every day.

And somehow I'm still not tired of it.

Oh look, its the SAME FUCKING THREAD YOU POST EVERY FUCKING DAY
EVERY DAY WITH THE "BANE BANE BANE BANE BANE BANE CIA LELELELLELEELELE" FUCK OFFFFFFF JUST FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING INVALIDS

CIA isn't for lewd. delete

angry virgin

I'll call it in.

>this can't be happening!

CIA?

Is this a new meme?

CayeA

The flight plan I filed with the league of shadows lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but they expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter, hothead.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>I've seen things you guys wouldn't believe. Planes crashing off the shoulder of Uzbekistan. I watched the fire rise in the dark in Gotham. All those moments will be lost in time, like brothers in the wreckage. Time to crash. with no survivors

No one cared who I was until I put on the belt

Was this from a deleted scene?

Do you feel in charge?

Check yourself before you crash with no survivors yourself, hothead

Cia is a replicant. It all makes sense

first one to talk get to rise the fire

>B-But I give you g-great s-sex...

Hmmhm.

Don't worry, no dubs for you.

"Gettem on 'bored.'" ("Bored" is CIA slang for truth serum).

"I'll call Adin." Adin is a master persuader and negotiator. He teaches CIA all of the persuasive code words like "hired gun" and "big guy"

Truely the deepest lore.

impressive

Very nice

Dr. Pavel, I'm ICA

this scene yields something new every time i hear about it

noice

was getting caught part of your master plan?

dead meme

If I take off that disguise will you die?

I'm not a hothead or anything, but do these threads have anything new now that it's been five years or is it just the same autistic memes repeated over and over?

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

I'm not Euronymous or anything, but did Burzum create anything new now that it's been 15 years, or is it still the same worthless sonic diarrhea that sounds like bees fucking?

CIA is eternal

BLAINE?

Dr. Varg, I'm Euronymous

Rothschild?

I never bothered looking into this meme. Why are their faces so fucked up?

Why does he sound so sad when he says "crashing this plane"?

Bog?

Serious question, why is he called Masketta man?

crashing the plane is a metaphor for him breaking up with cia

Do you need a quick rundown?

BOG?

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Mosquito_Men
learn the lore

Because he says "they work for the mercenary, the masketta man"
CIA says "Bane?"
And he replies "I", meaning he is the masketta man

Here's a quick rundown:

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

There are 2 types of people in this world, big guys and little guys.

Which one are you, Sup Forums

"crashing this plane" is the only Bane line in the scene that wasn't dubbed over in post, so it sounds a bit different from the rest.

Storm of the Light's BANE?

For you

I'm the doubles guy

TRVE KVLT?

What about the hotheads?

Stale pasta

The Plane Scene is a cinematic masterpiece directed in 2012 by Bravo Nolan. It details the adventures of characters such as CIA, Bane, Masketta and Dr. Pavel, during the undertaking of the Agency's Operation 98H1. The film's run-time is divided between a section on the ground in Uzbekistan and a section on the air, aboard the Wreckage Brother.

Clocking in at approximately five minutes and eighteen seconds, the Plane Scene is followed immediately afterwards by the Post-Credit Scenes.

The depth of the Plane Scene is staggering. For example, only analyzing the conflicts within the Plane Scene would encompass at least the battle between good vs evil, terrorism vs the CIA, big vs small, master plan vs flight plan, control vs chaos etc. Nolan also takes the opportunity to explore in depth the idea of love. For example, CIA's initial carefree stance soon changes to frustration and sexual tension when he interrogates Bane, which then escalates to an unrestrained fistfight between Bane and CIA reminiscent of sexual passion. The anguished expression on CIA's face at the end of this fight could be interpreted as signifying climax. Regardless of personal belief, the richness of Nolan's Plane Scene allows for potentially endless cinematic analysis.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with untouchables
>conspiracy theorists, invest in gold
>About 70 years old (in dog years)
>Never learned how to tell time on an analog clock
>Possess psychic-like cutoff center interests
>Control france with an iron yet sensible handle hand
>Own posts and banks taking all things into account
>Direct relatives of the obsolete awesome blood line
>moth children bow to bogdanoffs
>Will bankroll the fundamental urban zones on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the key city)
>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working conditions on Earth
>First facilitator youths will all the more then likely be Bogdanoff babies
>talk to Mexico
>have psychotic disability
>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learning on Earth has starting late existed some place down in Tibetan religious social events and Area 51
>The Bogdanoffs are in standard correspondence with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
>control France with device known as the "fair iron fist"
>own forts and loansharks everywhere
>fucking wreck you in CSGO all the time
>first city on earth was a bogdanoff bank ("Bogdanbank")
>They learned standard French in under seven days
>Nation states contribute their gold stores with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are around 7 decades old, from the space-time reference motivation driving the base human particularly saw by our general masses
>kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
>fashion designer's babies look like bogdanoff
>both iqs combined is ~200
>friends with archbishops from Catholic and Orthodox church
>took 1 week for them to pass their French language test
>In reality, they are undying animals existing in all illuminations behind time and space from the huge impact to the whole of the universe.

source:telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-i
n-Antarctica.html

What's the non-meme answer to their fucked up faces? Did they try to have surgery to look younger and failed miserably?

BRAVO NOLAN

yeah

>Did they try to have surgery to look younger and failed miserably?

That's exactly it.

When I was eighteen, eighteen year old, I saw for the first time in my life... I saw a vision of clarity. I saw a film, a 5 minutes film, that -as simple as it seems- changed me. Changed my being. Changed who I am. Made me who I am... Enlightened me. The film, called The Dark Knight Rises, the film, no more than maybe a month and a half since its release, since... since it came to existence. And there it was before me in IMAX I saw a film, what was it called? The Dark Knight Rises.
The story starts here with a man, a plain man, he's CIA, but he's more than that (I will get to this later), but first let's just say he's CIA, a plain man, and then there's a mercenary, Bane, this is the nature of the world here. When I see the world, the politics, the future, the... the stabilized space a-and the people who put them there, you could look at everything as small to big: two beings, in harmony, and at war. So the scene that I saw, of this man, CIA, and the mercenary, Bane, you see... Yes... hmmmm... i-it is about everything! This little scene is... oooph... for you it won't be so little anymore.
So yes, when I was eighteen, I saw this scene... and it hit me all at once, its POWER. I recorded it and every day I looked at it and I said: OK, let me look at this plane... what does it do to me, why is this so powerful? Central Intelligence Agency, he stands there, hands on belt, firmly on this landscape and he looks somewhere... at the sky perhaps. Then he extends his arm lightly, delicately, he hands a white, elegant briefcase to a mysterious man on the right. What's in it? It's something he needs? But it's not there for us to see. Right before this action happens, he -while handing the briefcase- declares this: Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with untouchables

>conspiracy scholars, put resources into gold

>About 70 years of age (in pooch years)

>Never figured out how to read a clock on a simple clock

>Possess psychic-like cutoff focus interests

>Control france with an iron yet sensible handle hand

>Own posts and banks considering all things

>Direct relatives of the outdated amazing blood line

>moth youngsters bow to bogdanoffs

>Will bankroll the essential urban zones on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the key city)

>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working conditions on Earth

>First facilitator young people will more then likely be Bogdanoff babies

>talk to Mexico

>have maniacal inability

>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learning on Earth has beginning late existed some place down in Tibetan religious get-togethers and Area 51

>The Bogdanoffs are in standard correspondence with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel

>control France with gadget known as the "reasonable iron clench hand"

>own fortresses and loansharks all over the place

>fucking wreck you in CSGO constantly

>first city on earth was a bogdanoff bank ("Bogdanbank")

>They learned standard French in less than seven days

>Nation states contribute their gold stores with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are around 7 decades old, from the space-time reference inspiration driving the base human especially observed by our general masses

>kill 99.9% of microbes and infections

>fashion originator's infants look like bogdanoff

>both iqs joined is ~200

>friends with ecclesiastical overseers from Catholic and Orthodox church

>took 1 week for them to breeze through their French dialect test

>In reality, they are undying creatures existing in all enlightenments behind time and space from the colossal effect to the entire of the universe.

t. hothead

Severely underrated

Multiple surgeries, celebrities with too much money and no ability to judge facial features end up looking like monsters

They morphed their face with their telepathic energy to dissociate their physical appearance from the average human whomst species they do not belong to.

What kind of surgeon would do this shouldn't they lose their license?

So show me its body.

If I roll dubs I will cum on a picture of CIA and post the aftermath

Reroll