T-t-this is a good show Morty

>T-t-this is a good show Morty
Everybody agrees and says nothing to the inverse of the consensus
>Haha WUBULUBUDUBDUB
The viewers laughs at the nuanced sense of abstract humor that has never been attempted before on network television
>God's not real Morty *BURRP* life is pointless!
The audience takes a step back from the laughter to ponder these deep, meaningful philosophical truths
>Mmmm get schwifty
Internet message boards light up like hives of activity, brimming with thought-provoking discussions about the cultural icon that is Rick and Morty

Seriously, please don't say anything bad about the single greatest TV show ever made. I am not from Reddit.

>NHILISTIC HEDONISM LMAO!
>THIS SHOW IS SO DEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

i watched half of the first episode. i couldn't find anything resembling humor. the old guy just bitched all the time and the other characters wandered around doing nothing. dropped.

why do we hate reddit again?

The show is ugly

The pilot is ok, the next episode is good.

Why do you people talk about this show so much if you hate it so badly?

Shitting up Sup Forums again with the same thread again?

you only hate it because reddit likes it.

Dan get back to work we know the show is coming out soon there's no need to shitpost so hard.

it's difficult for western audiences to appropriately evaluate post modernist works. Is R&M good or bad? That binary isn't something you will look smart for pointing out. Postmodern art is applying certain concepts to a work in order to avoid such evaluation in the first place. Japan has been doing this for decades and is just now escaping the cesspit of 'just is' media that cowardly avoids evaluation by design: hell, even works like Sailor Moon or Pokemon can't be called good or bad, it's for kids. End of story.

Rick and Morty is for cynical teens, it's not 'good or bad' it speaks to a demographic with and without irony because it's post modern cowardice.

is this copypasta

this show is about as deep as a middle school english class reading 1984

Rick and Morty is for people who think Max Stirner is the greatest philosopher who ever lived

Rick and Morty is indeed very good. People just need to realize its a dumb show, though.

where is the 'normie redditor mindset' pasta? cmon, step it up

>WUBULUBULDUBDUB
This is cancer in audio form.

Also, STOP TRYING TO IMPROV WHEN YOU SUCK AT IT!!!!

Season 1 was good because it was all Justin. Season 2 sucked because Harmon put his greasy fat "story circle" hands all over everything.

probably the best compliment a channer can give, but it still somehow feels hollow.

You can make an argument that they come here in search of epic screenshots to bring home, that they post with zero regard for board culture, and that their echo chamber community naturally clashes with our toxicity, but in the end it's just tribe mentality.

Sage for awful thread

I wish I was as dedicated to shitposting as you.

>board culture

To my fellow intrepid gentleman scholars, I only wish this barren site would allow me to give you a thousand upvotes, just remember, when all opinion is against you, remember to say those words, FOR SCIENCE!

Edit: accidentally a word

Season 2 was a little better though, season 1 was alot more obnoxious

>playing through hitman TM
>want to figure out how to get a kill
>first return is reddit
>guy gives an answer
>three people praising him
>"you sir, are awesome!"
>"have my internets for today"
>"gentleman and a scholar"

wUBBALUBBA DUB DUB

Translation: I am depressed and need help :(((((

so deep

I mean it's not like Sup Forums doesn't have it's awkward shitty memes too

the difference is things like "hmm really made me think" are ironic and taking the piss out of whatever you're replying to while redditors are serious and think they're being charming

Why does something you don't like automatically get labeled as Reddit. shitty meme aside

>board culture
You talk about this place like it's some shrine. It's really not all that great here

Am I the only one who doesn't get the love for Rick & Morty?

Because you dont contribute meaningfuly to the cultural zeitgeist

No

I hate:
Rick's fedora tipping
The belching
The belching
The improv

They toned down the burps in season two at least
and what fedora tipping?

It is literally Rebbits favourite show ever, they have 100 long comment chains of rick and morty catchphrases
its not just a case of "its bad so its reddit" because there would be many counter arguments to that

So what would happen if Reddit started liking something that, say, Sup Forums likes?