What are recommendations for essential food kino?

What are recommendations for essential food kino?

I'm in to deep now. Trump could shit himself and I'd still think he's kino

>ate it with catsup
This is a bigger conspiracy than the incident at up dog.

>catsup
What a fucking retard

Apparently money can't buy taste. Trump is basically nigga rich.

>catsup
excuse me?

this, the reaction would be something like:
>you fucking CTR cucks, he was just ironically reappropriating Hillary Clinton's health issues to symbolise the current ill state of her party!

it's a mental illness at this point

>believing anonymous sources about Trump

they've literally been lying about him for like two year straight

they deserve to hang imo

>well done steak with ketchup

jesus fucking christ

retarded amerifats

>ketsup
the last fucking straw

IT WAS AN AGED STEAK!?!!?!!

HE USED KETCHUP!?!?!?!

THEN WHY NOT JUST ORDER A CHICKEN PARM YOU FUCK!!!!

>catsup
FAKE NEWS

Good thing Trump always cites reputable and accountable sources, like his big guy Jim

Based jim

lol le well done steak meme. look at this here chart that shows how us redditors eat steak

Some people are fucking weird.

My friends dad bought like $70 prime rib roast, cut it into steaks and ate them well done.

>steak with ketchup

what else are you supposed to eat it with?
mustard?

The purest would say that the only way to eat a steak is blue rare with a single grain of salt placed in the center

considering its
>JUST
>NY
>STRIP
>MY
>STEAK
>UP
in not surprised by well done & ketchup

that's not as bad as eating steak with ketsup

Fuck, you can eat it well done if that's how you like it, it's just difficult to get steak well done and still juicy but if you rest the steak and reverse sear it it would be perfect even better than medium rare.

You can have steak with no sauce, worchester, A1, yellow mustard, dijon mustard, soy sauce, marinara sauce, yogurt, lime juice, garlic butter, fucking sriracha or hot sauce, with a runny egg on top of it, with or without chives, with or without Italian parsley or green onions, with fucking pickled beets, with god damn tartar sauce and even with cranberries...

but ketchup? Too fucking far.

Roquefort

I gotta admit that I've started to be endeared by Trump's ridiculously awful personal taste too.

Like the "avant garde minimalist" shit has been going on for so long that his Elvis Presley tier eye cancer is actually refreshing

>liberal news just making shit up
>retarded liberals that believe it
why are you talking golden showers anymore? realize that was blatant pipe dream fantasy bullshit , now you just talk about well done steaks and ketchup?

>All that gaudy gold shit

>Calls himself a man of the people

Being the richfag that every other richfag openly despises has a value of its own

>those toy cars
This is like great satire.

I'd maybe do that for a filet mignon. A sauce with blue cheese and port, maybe finely chopped nuts. Otherwise, steak should be eaten just by itself. Shittier cuts can be ok with condiments though I'd rather just make them into stew.

Shit, I just realized this is the plot of Caddyshack

Yeah id agree, but I can buy the cheapest ass steak from the reject aisle and put blue cheese on it and I know its going to taste great
Then again I cant cook

My dad bought a $200 cut of steak, cooked it medium rare, then microwaved it to well done.

>Barron on a fucking Lion
>That fucking painting on his ceiling

God bless Donald